Trump has finished 300 new miles of wall

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.
You're a terribly undignified loser, but I guess that is part-and-parcel of being a sleazebag.
I notice you didn't refute a single word he said.....

Instead, you just threw a tantrum like a bitch
Calling Trump's fence a wall is an open and prime example of his fraud on America. Talk about bait and switch! Only morons and brainwashed fools would view a metal fence as a wall.
They know it's not a wall, they know Mexico was never paying for it and they know what Trump said was nothing more than campaign slogans to yell out at rallies.....

For Trumpers, cruelty is the feature -- so for them, just to know they are getting under your skin by gaslighting you is worth it...

They have absolutely no core principles or policy goals other than triggering the "libs" -- which is why I troll them like I do...
Triggering is in their imagination. They are slurping sucking gobbling tea bagger trumpoholics.

300 miles of replacement fencing. All the fencing fraudulently being called a "Wall" was originally built by Bush and Obama and replaced. Only a few miles, 6 specifically, are new fencing. None of it is a concrete wall as promised. Trump's wall is a hoax.
Congress declared that some materials couldn't be used in building the wall.
One of them was concrete.
I don't know whether that's true or not, but I do know that they are building the wall out of concrete and steel.

Concrete and steel are very complimentary building materials.

You're a terribly undignified loser, but I guess that is part-and-parcel of being a sleazebag.

Calling Trump's fence a wall is an open and prime example of his fraud on America. Talk about bait and switch! Only morons and brainwashed fools would view a metal fence as a wall.
Thus the rationale for banning concrete.
But walls can be made of steel.
You just stepped in it.

They know it's not a wall, they know Mexico was never paying for it and they know what Trump said was nothing more than campaign slogans to yell out at rallies.....

For Trumpers, cruelty is the feature -- so for them, just to know they are getting under your skin by gaslighting you is worth it...

They have absolutely no core principles or policy goals other than triggering the "libs" -- which is why I troll them like I do...
Triggering is in their imagination. They are slurping sucking gobbling tea bagger trumpoholics.
Wow....you sounded just like Barack Obama just now.

I couldn't find this anywhere. Got a link?
You probably didn't look very hard.
The Dems threatened him with a resolution putting a requirement on $5.7 billion in funding for that wall that concrete could not be used in the wall itself. They wanted to redefine what it was and how it would be built. They wanted to be able to call it a fence instead of a wall. Trump has been using emergency funds to build the wall because the Democrat House wouldn't fund it.
It's no small wonder that this fact has been covered up. Politifact tried to cover it up by claiming it never happened..or that Democrats didn't demand steel..even though the discussion took place and was an attempt by the Democrats to call the wall a fence.

The problem is Politicfact lied...and later admitted in the story that Democrats wanted the wall built only with "Existing Technology" which means they tried to define how it was built and refused to allow a concrete wall.

The claim was that Congress declared that cement could not be used. You are saying that the Democrats in the House threatened a resolution that would say that. (which also wouldn't actually do anything).

So I suppose Congress never declared that cement could not be used.
Look what you did to the cities. What the hell is wrong with you?

The Dems threatened him with a resolution putting a requirement on $5.7 billion in funding for that wall that concrete could not be used in the wall itself. They wanted to redefine what it was and how it would be built. They wanted to be able to call it a fence instead of a wall. Trump has been using emergency funds to build the wall because the Democrat House wouldn't fund it.
It's no small wonder that this fact has been covered up. Politifact tried to cover it up by claiming it never happened..or that Democrats didn't demand steel..even though the discussion took place and was an attempt by the Democrats to call the wall a fence.

The problem is Politicfact lied...and later admitted in the story that Democrats wanted the wall built only with "Existing Technology" which means they tried to define how it was built and refused to allow a concrete wall.

The claim was that Congress declared that cement could not be used. You are saying that the Democrats in the House threatened a resolution that would say that. (which also wouldn't actually do anything).

I'm not the one ignoring the tens of thousand employers attracting and hiring illegals.

Thus the rationale for banning concrete.
But walls can be made of steel.
You just stepped in it.

Are you saying that no concrete is being used?

What could they possibly be using for a footer or foundation?

Mexico has been paying a price for letting people into the US in large numbers.
They've had to take care of the people that came all the way North thru their country.
Eventually they'll have to pay for the upkeep of that wall, or at least help pay for it.

I'm not the one ignoring the tens of thousand employers attracting and hiring illegals.
What employers?
The ones with their businesses shut down by Democrats?

What employers?

I suppose it's possible. We don't know though because no one does anything about it.

bush and obama, ha, ha, they were a wall opposed to any border security

Obama voted for the wall. Bush signed it.

H.R. 6061 (109th): Secure Fence Act of 2006 -- Senate Vote #262 -- Sep 29, 2006

links dont mean shit

facts are facts, the entire southwest is taken over by illegal aliens. Obama and Bush did nothing.

I think your diaper is full. Call your mommy.

What employers?

I suppose it's possible. We don't know though because no one does anything about it.
Actually the Deep State is doing something....fighting it every way possible......the latest attempt is the arrest of Steve Bannon.

links dont mean shit

facts are facts, the entire southwest is taken over by illegal aliens. Obama and Bush did nothing.

You mistated your position. According to you facts aren't facts. So those who condemned Michelle Obama for not mentioning her husband also putting kids in cages were wrongly slamming her because Obama did nothing?

What employers?

Actually the Deep State is doing something....fighting it every way possible......the latest attempt is the arrest of Steve Bannon.

Was the Chinese billionaire and Mar-A-Logo member a plant also?

How do you know "The Dems threatened him with a resolution putting a requirement on $5.7 billion in funding for that wall that concrete could not be used in the wall itself"? And when has Trump ever cared what Congress says?

Isn't concrete an "Existing Technology"?

"Trump has been using emergency funds to build the wall because the Democrat House wouldn't fund it." I thought Mexico was supposed to fund it?

Continued lying will not get Trump independent or new support. He and his speakers are only feeding his base.

Pulling numbers out of the air again? Tens of thousands?

The employers who do knowingly hire illegals also know the penalties for doing so are very lenient. Now that your people are in charge of writing laws, tell them to change it so the penalties are severe.

Forum List

Back