Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
The lack of basic understanding of economic theory and comprehension is not only astounding but troubling to say the least. A international event, pandemic, major natural disaster, Government manipulation of the market(s), war(s)that disrupt trade and or manufacturing, can cause a recession, however the roots of every economic recession originated well before the economic fallout materialized, the time lag effect requires a period to manifest itself.
Apparently the events since January’s international pandemic serve as the savings grace for those out of power for they now have something of substance to rant about other than the failed Russian interference and Ukrainian narrative to blame the sitting President for.
What should be of interest is the number of globalists decrying the evils of Trump’s protectionist policies designed to protect what remains of American jobs.
Trump is an incumbent

As such, he gets to take credit for anything good that happens and gets blamed for anything bad.

Biden, as the outsider, gets to do what Trump did in 2016. Sit outside and criticize everything the sitting President has done.
You chose white, you should have chose black. You zigged, you should have zagged.

That is the nature of politics
Biden is and always has been an idiot. But then he is a Dem so it is expected.
Give me an example of “idiotic” things Biden has said and we can compare it to Trump

I don’t even have to wait, do I?
The lack of basic understanding of economic theory and comprehension is not only astounding but troubling to say the least. A international event, pandemic, major natural disaster, Government manipulation of the market(s), war(s)that disrupt trade and or manufacturing, can cause a recession, however the roots of every economic recession originated well before the economic fallout materialized, the time lag effect requires a period to manifest itself.
Apparently the events since January’s international pandemic serve as the savings grace for those out of power for they now have something of substance to rant about other than the failed Russian interference and Ukrainian narrative to blame the sitting President for.
What should be of interest is the number of globalists decrying the evils of Trump’s protectionist policies designed to protect what remains of American jobs.
Trump is an incumbent

As such, he gets to take credit for anything good that happens and gets blamed for anything bad.

Biden, as the outsider, gets to do what Trump did in 2016. Sit outside and criticize everything the sitting President has done.
You chose white, you should have chose black. You zigged, you should have zagged.

Give me an example of “idiotic” things Biden has said and we can compare it to Trump

That’s it?

Let’s see
You got him not knowing where a magazine goes
Exaggerating pinning medals
Said his son was Sec of State instead of Sec State of Delaware
He was not arrested in South Africa
Is that it?
OK my turn

Trump claimed vaccines cause autism
He claimed windmills cause cancer
He suggested we look into injecting disinfectants
He held up a Sharpie map showing a hurricane hitting Alabama
He mocked a disabled man

Looks like I win

Last edited:
Trump is an incumbent

Trump is an incumbent

That’s it?

Let’s see
Is that it?
OK my turn

He mocked a disabled man

Looks like I win
Looks like you're still scum.

Trump is an incumbent

Trump is an incumbent

That’s it?

Let’s see
Is that it?
OK my turn

He mocked a disabled man

Looks like I win

You are so easy to humiliate
What else you got on Biden?
I got a shitload on Trump off the top of my head

Trump is an incumbent

Trump is an incumbent

That’s it?

Let’s see
Is that it?
OK my turn

He mocked a disabled man

Looks like I win

With you idiots mostly delusional bullshit.I don't get humiliated when I know you guys are retarded twits full of shit. Scumbag.

Trump is an incumbent

Trump is an incumbent

That’s it?

Let’s see
Is that it?
OK my turn

He mocked a disabled man

Looks like I win

With you idiots mostly delusional bullshit.I don't get humiliated when I know you guys are retarded twits full of shit. Scumbag.
I gave you a chance to show you know what you are talking about and you failed miserably

rightwinger ,one thing all these assholes have in common is how to bring out the worst in people ,,,,just like their king whose ass they kiss daily

The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!
You are out of touch. The "soul" of the nation is with President Trump and law and order.
The truth is more than half the country wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire ,,,Soul of the KKK nation is with trump

The Klan is less that 8k people. You are smearing good people because you are a cock sucking asshole. FUCK YOU.
8000 that admit it maybe but a lot more revealed when you assholes came out to vote for the racist You're one of those ""good people ""too I bet

You are a delusional asshole, using your delusions as an excuse for what a fucking asshole you are.

Fuck you.
Where you breathe you ass kissing traitor

YOu are the fucktard pretending the Klan is a major force, to support your asshole behavior, you fucking piece of filth.
You're known by the friends you keep You and the racists are on the same side Says lots about you

The Klan, and it's various ilk have no place in the GOP or mainstream conservativism, and you know it, you filthy cock sucking piece of shit.

That you lie, shows that you know you are in the wrong.
The Klan and all white supremacists enthusiastically support Trump

Trump would not have been elected without them
Bullshit. Unadulterated bullshit.
Trump built his presidential run on hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and gays

Yes, he did. And aimed that message at redneck white people who are afraid of them.
So you think rednecks are white supremacists?? Where the hell were you educated??

I didn't say that, I said: "Yes, he did. And aimed that message at redneck white people who are afraid of them."

Americans who support border security are not "rednecks" nor are they racist.

You are a fucking asshole and a liar.

Oooh, triggered. I like it.
I can see your fat, bloated face getting all red and blotchy.
I didn't say anything about border security in my remarks, either.
Trump aimed his campaign at the kind of people he wouldn't allow to stay in one of his hotels, regardless of if they could pay.
Bullshit. He aimed his campaign at forgotten American's. Working class abandoned by Democrats and ignored by media when their job's went to foreign countries.

Liberals hate the working class Americans, especially white working class Americans.

That is why they are so angry. Because they want to see them keep getting fucked.
Liberals love the working class and fight for higher wages, workplace safety, healthcare, low cost education, worker protections

Conservatives can’t do enough for the wealthy

Hmmm, are the following wealthy? Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, Gates, soros, Obama, Oprah, hollywood loonies, media loonies, Feinstein, Clintons, Wall street. You are FOS winger, its the dems that cater to the rich because the rich send them bribes to keep them rich.

Which party has been in control of congress for most of the last 80 years? yes, the dems, they are the ones that wrote the tax code that includes loopholes for their rich donors.

Everything you post is bullshit.
You guys keep saying that nonsense. Of course Democrats are rich.

The difference is that Wealthy Democrats vote to raise their own taxes and support programs to help those who are struggling

Wealthy Republicans vote to cut their own taxes and pay for it by slashing programs that help the poor

mote dem/lib talking points. not a word of truth in any of it

government statistics show that conservatives give significantly more to charity than democrats, so who really cares about the less fortunate?

the Trump tax cuts cut taxes for everyone that pays taxes, its impossible to cut the taxes or the 50% that pays zero. and yes 5% of a tax bill of 10 million is more than 5% of a tax bill of 1 thousand. Cutting the corporate tax rate created millions of US jobs and made US companies able to compete with foreign companies. Why is creating US wealth a bad thing? Why is creating US jobs a bad thing?
Not talking points
Voting of Democrats and Republicans are public record. Democrats vote to increase their taxes, Republicans vote to cut their own taxes and pay for it with cuts to social programs.

As to charitable contributions, Republicans contribute to their churches

you are a very confused pathetic human being, winger. I feel sorry for someone who is as brainwashed as you are. All you are capable of doing is repeating failed dem talking points and lies. you are a source of amusement, nothing more.
Here's another ,,,, 1st president led into his bunker hiding from the AMERICAN people The pos should be torn limb from limb

Well, with such calm, rational positions as that, I can't imagine why the Secret Service would think he needs protecting from the likes of you and your barbaric brethren.

joe is fucked, Trump is a shoe in, fuck retard liberal pieces of shit.
What in the last six months has been in Trumps favor?

the economy until March, the unemployment rates until the chinese sent the virus, consumer confidence until the chinese sent the virus, trade deals, rebuilding the military, creating american jobs, building the wall, telling the truth about the corrupt media and corrupt democrats, the stock market (which is now climbing back).

You dem/libs tried impeachment, it failed, you tried corona, it failed, your riots will also fail. Old senile corrupt Joe has zero chance. the GOP will hold the white house and the senate and flip the house in November-------------Liberalism is a loser, always has been always will be.
Key word....until

We are in a different world. Trump was set to run on........I may be a asshole, You might not like me, but the economy is great

Now, the economy sucks and Trump must run on how good his leadership is in fighting COVID 19.......most Americans don’t think it was that good

American voters can see through the left wing lies. the economy took a serious dive when we shut the country down to fight the chinese virus (exactly what the chinese hoped for). None of that was Trump's fault, Most americans with brains understand that his moves to shut down chinese and european travel saved american lives. they also see that the way he created a private/ goverment business deal to build ventilators and hospitals was a great move.

So put on your mask, rebreathe your own bacteria and STFU unless you have something constructive or intelligent to offer.
The American people look at their well being.
40 million are not working. They need unemployment benefits that Republicans refuse to extend. They look at a killer virus and a President who spreads misinformation.
Trumps inaction in the three months head start he had on the virus cost lives. 100,000 so far

they also know that Trump did not create the virus. The american people are not as dumb as you libs think they are.
Only a simpleton would believe trump created the virus BUT he sure took his FN time doing anything about it And this is the AH you support??

WRONG. He took his time doing what a DEMOCRAT President would have done, because he doesn't think he's a king, micromanaging everything in the country from the White House.
In times of crisis, we need a strong leader
Not someone who denies it is even a problem
This isn’t someone that denies there is a problem-
Thank you very much. My fellow Americans, my first and highest duty as president is to defend our great country and the American people. I swore an oath to uphold the laws of our nation and that is exactly what I will do. All Americans were rightly sickened and revolted by the brutal death of George Floyd. My administration is fully committed that for George and his family, justice will be served. He will not have died in vain, but we cannot allow the righteous cries and peaceful protestors to be drown out by an angry mob. The biggest victims of the rioting are peace loving citizens in our poorest communities and as their president, I will fight to keep them safe. I will fight to protect you. I am your president of law and order and an ally of all peaceful protesters. But in recent days, our nation has been gripped by professional anarchists, violent mobs, arsonists, looters, criminals, rioters, Antifa and others.

Donald Trump: (01:24)
A number of state and local governments have failed to take necessary action to safeguard their residents. Innocent people have been savagely beaten like the young man in Dallas, Texas, who was left dying on the street or the woman in upstate New York, viciously attacked by dangerous thugs. Small business owners have seen the dreams utterly destroyed. New York’s finest have been hit in the face with bricks, brave nurses who have battled the virus are afraid to leave their homes. A police precinct has been overrun here in the nation’s Capitol, the Lincoln Memorial and the World War II Memorial have been vandalized. One of our most historic churches was set a blaze. A federal officer in California, an African American enforcement hero was shot and killed. These are not acts of peaceful protest, these are acts of domestic terror. The destruction of innocent life and the spilling of innocent blood is an offense to humanity and a crime against God.

Donald Trump: (02:42)
America needs creation not destruction, cooperation not contempt, security not anarchy, healing not hatred, justice not chaos. This is our and we will succeed 100% we will succeed. Our country always wins. That is why I am taking immediate presidential action to stop the violence and restore security and safety in America...
...One law and order and that is what it is. One law, we have one beautiful law and once that is restored and fully restored, we will help you, we will help your business and we will help your family. America is founded upon the rule of law. It is the of our prosperity, our freedom and our very way of life, but where there is no law, there is no opportunity, where there is no justice there is no Liberty, where there is no safety there is no future. We must never give in to anger or hatred if malice or violence rains, then none of us is free. I take these actions today with firm resolve and with a true and passionate love for our country by far our greatest days lie ahead. Thank you very much and now I’m going to pay my respects to a very, very special place. Thank you very much.

Yes.....exactly. When everyone said that hilary had a 98% chance of winning Trump then ended his campaign, that is why we have President Hilary today..........er........um..........never mind.

How did you came up with 98%?

Polls was right in favor of Hillary ( but not 98%) it’s just blacks didn’t came out to vote. This 2020 election will be a record breaking turn out that includes first time voters students who are getting killed at schools.

Your 10 yo kid is in big trouble.
How can dead students vote? Blacks will turn out in same numbers and people living in suburbia and rural areas will vote for stability and ."Law and Order Trump."
Trumps numbers have tanked this week

You think it was the Bible?
You mean holding it up upside down might have annoyed his religious followers?
At least he was holding one. Democrats can't touch a Bible without bursting into flames due to support of infanticide and Godless Marxism.
LOL yeah Trump is such a god fearing man How many pussies has he grabbed?

"LOL" yeah, and on what date did YOU become God and qualified to judge the state of others' souls?

It’s a long way until November so pontificating and making predictions is about as productive as pissing in the wind.
All summer 2016 Hillary was going to win going away.
polls can be wrong but not always and they now show trump in deep shit in states he won and in battleground states like texas and arizona

"You can't really trust polls, but I SOOOOO want them to be true!"

That's so pitiful, I could cry . . . if I wasn't a coldhearted bitch.

Yes.....exactly. When everyone said that hilary had a 98% chance of winning Trump then ended his campaign, that is why we have President Hilary today..........er........um..........never mind.

Polls was right in favor of Hillary ( but not 98%) it’s just blacks didn’t came out to vote. This 2020 election will be a record breaking turn out that includes first time voters students who are getting killed at schools.

How can dead students vote? Blacks will turn out in same numbers and people living in suburbia and rural areas will vote for stability and ."Law and Order Trump."

At least he was holding one. Democrats can't touch a Bible without bursting into flames due to support of infanticide and Godless Marxism.
Hey, I got an idea.......I can walk over to the church and hold up a BIBLE. People will vote for me because that makes me a man of God

People in the way? Fuk em!
Toss some tear gas and they will scamper.
Now, can someone find me a Bible? We gotta have one around here somewhere
Ivanka has one in her 15000 dollar handbag
We live in a free-market capitalist society. Her handbag cost $15,000? Cool. Good for her.

Eddie's jealous because HIS purse isn't nearly as nice as hers.

Hey, I got an idea.......I can walk over to the church and hold up a BIBLE. People will vote for me because that makes me a man of God

People in the way? Fuk em!
Toss some tear gas and they will scamper.
Now, can someone find me a Bible? We gotta have one around here somewhere
Ivanka has one in her 15000 dollar handbag
We live in a free-market capitalist society. Her handbag cost $15,000? Cool. Good for her.

$15,000?
At that price, did they include a Bible?
LOL yeah she got it from her Jewish husband and BTW that 15k was a lowball number

"Her Jewish husband"? May I ask what her husband's ethnicity/religion has to do with anything? Could you be any more of a bigot? Maybe just get a big neon sign to go over your head?

Let me rephrase that. Millions of students will turn 19 this year eligible to vote that are against school massacres and gun violence.

Law and order? Trump has not shown any thing to calm this country. Instead he is instigating violence against his own fellow Americans the democrats. Sick.
Guess republicans think all those protesters will be voting Republican lol

Guess Republicans think they don't want to be the kind of people who sit and salivate over the votes of lawbreakers, the way you and your girlfriends are.

Funny how when Obama did a photo op nobody gave a rats ass. Hell brother that man was on the campaign trail for 8 years, lying, blaming others, apologizing for the accomplishments achieved by America, and yet still accomplishing nothing. Get a freaking life!

It's fairly amazing how photo-ops have become "shocking" and "outrageous" behavior for politicians all of a sudden.

LOL yeah Trump is such a god fearing man How many pussies has he grabbed?

"LOL" yeah, and on what date did YOU become God and qualified to judge the state of others' souls?
I don't. When it comes to war or criminals I say "kill them all, let God sort them out!"

Funny how when Obama did a photo op nobody gave a rats ass. Hell brother that man was on the campaign trail for 8 years, lying, blaming others, apologizing for the accomplishments achieved by America, and yet still accomplishing nothing. Get a freaking life!

It's fairly amazing how photo-ops have become "shocking" and "outrageous" behavior for politicians all of a sudden.
Well perhaps if they were doing something important like bringing attention to the animal behavior of rioters who burned down a church one night, then the next night attacking police. Assuring law abiding citizens that faith coupled with law and order is the path to getting past this horrible crime wave.

Forum List

Back