Trump has spent 22% of his presidency on the golf course

And yet he's accomplished more in less than 6 months than Obama did in 8 years. :)
LOL

By this point in Obama's presidency, he had already passed a stimulus bill, ended Bush's Great Recession, turned around the stock market, and saved the U.S. auto industry.

Meanwhile, there's 102 million people out of work now -- where's your outrage over Trump playing too much golf?
Technically the recession ended but the truth is...Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since FDR dragged out the Depression. You always accuse me of being a liar, Faun but the person who attempts to deceive others here is actually you!
And yet, everything I said is true.

And yet he's accomplished more in less than 6 months than Obama did in 8 years. :)

You guys keep saying that in spite of Trump failing to approve any significant legislation
Where is the wall? The balanced budget? Repeal and replacement of Obamacare?

Fake News...
AKA crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation.

How many people actually believe the false claim that Trump has spent 20% of the time during his presidency on the golf course. Not very many.

That's a great example of how the far left deceives, Muhammed! Trump has two homes that are in golf course communities...a summer place in New Jersey and his winter house in Florida. When he's at either house, liberals count that as being at a golf course. I live in a golf course community therefore according to liberals...I play golf every day that I spend at my house! It's absurd...but what else is new! The attacks on Trump get more absurd with each passing week.
And yet, despite your sycophantic excuses, what Trump actually said was...
"You know what ... and I love golf ... but if I were in the White House, I don't think I'd ever see Turnberry again. I don't think I'd ever see Doral again -- I own Doral, in Miami. I don't think I'd ever see many of the places that I have, I don't ever think that I'd see anything. I just wanna stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals, right? Who's gonna leave? I mean, who's gonna leave?"
Now that he's got your vote, of his first 170 days as president, he's spent 51 of them at his own properties plus another 37 at golf properties.

Less than half his time is actually spent at the White House -- "I just wanna stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals, right? Who's gonna leave? I mean, who's gonna leave?"

You guys keep saying that in spite of Trump failing to approve any significant legislation
Where is the wall? The balanced budget? Repeal and replacement of Obamacare?
Words mean nothing to conservatives. They can say anything, no matter how disconnected from reality, because of that.

The fact that someone used a term vaguely similar to "jobs created or saved" once or twice isn't the same as an Administration basing it's economic report to the nation on an economic statistic that only has one notable claim to fame...THAT IT ISN'T VERIFIABLE!

That's the reason the Obama Administration quoted that statistic over and over and over again! They wanted to confuse people. They wanted to hide the truth.
Let's be clear here....are you claiming that the government released "jobs saved or created" as an official statistic in any economic report? If so, please link to any such report.

The fact that someone used a term vaguely similar to "jobs created or saved" once or twice isn't the same as an Administration basing it's economic report to the nation on an economic statistic that only has one notable claim to fame...THAT IT ISN'T VERIFIABLE!

That's the reason the Obama Administration quoted that statistic over and over and over again! They wanted to confuse people. They wanted to hide the truth.
Let's be clear here....are you claiming that the government released "jobs saved or created" as an official statistic in any economic report? If so, please link to any such report.

What I'm "claiming" is that the Obama Administration started using "jobs created or saved" as their go to statistic instead of simply jobs created when it became clear that the stimulus had failed miserably at creating jobs!

What I'm "claiming" is that the Obama Administration started using "jobs created or saved" as their go to statistic instead of simply jobs created when it became clear that the stimulus had failed miserably at creating jobs!

I love that bullshit manufactured number. So stupid.

Maybe Dems can use a similar number for calculating saved welfare from abortions.

That wasn't my question. Are you saying it was an official statistic released in an economic report? You claimed the Obama administration based its economic report on this statistic. So, cite the report. I can't find any economic report from BLS, BEA, Census, or the FED that mentions jobs "saved or created."

Fake News...

How many people actually believe the false claim that Trump has spent 20% of the time during his presidency on the golf course. Not very many.

That's a great example of how the far left deceives, Muhammed! Trump has two homes that are in golf course communities...a summer place in New Jersey and his winter house in Florida. When he's at either house, liberals count that as being at a golf course. I live in a golf course community therefore according to liberals...I play golf every day that I spend at my house! It's absurd...but what else is new! The attacks on Trump get more absurd with each passing week.
"You know what ... and I love golf ... but if I were in the White House, I don't think I'd ever see Turnberry again. I don't think I'd ever see Doral again -- I own Doral, in Miami. I don't think I'd ever see many of the places that I have, I don't ever think that I'd see anything. I just wanna stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals, right? Who's gonna leave? I mean, who's gonna leave?"
Now that he's got your vote, of his first 170 days as president, he's spent 51 of them at his own properties plus another 37 at golf properties.

Less than half his time is actually spent at the White House -- "I just wanna stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals, right? Who's gonna leave? I mean, who's gonna leave?"

I have absolutely no problem with Trump working out of somewhere other than the White House. I had absolutely no problem with Barack Obama doing the same. What I DID have a problem with in regards to Obama was his taking a vacation to Martha's Vineyard with so many people out of work and waiting on him for to release his plan to grow the economy and create jobs. I'd have the exact same problem if Trump were to do the same thing. To put what I'm saying in context...back in August of 2011, horrible unemployment numbers had come out and the stock market was in free fall losing 419 points the day after! Obama had just been seen on stage admitting that the "shovel ready" jobs that he had promised would be created by his stimulus weren't as shovel ready as they'd predicted! People around the country were reeling and looked to their President for leadership. Instead of telling them what his plan was to fix the economy. Barack Obama told them that they'd have to wait two weeks because he was heading to the Vineyard to play golf! I had a HUGE problem with that! When you're the CEO...you go on vacation when things are fixed. Trump grasps that concept. Barry never did.

That wasn't my question. Are you saying it was an official statistic released in an economic report? You claimed the Obama administration based its economic report on this statistic. So, cite the report. I can't find any economic report from BLS, BEA, Census, or the FED that mentions jobs "saved or created."
What I claimed was that the Obama used the jobs created or saved number almost exclusively instead of the jobs created number in all of their briefings with the Press and all of the Administration's speeches to the public. They obviously did so because the jobs created number was so abysmal!

Fake News...

I have absolutely no problem with Trump working out of somewhere other than the White House. I had absolutely no problem with Barack Obama doing the same. What I DID have a problem with in regards to Obama was his taking a vacation to Martha's Vineyard with so many people out of work and waiting on him for to release his plan to grow the economy and create jobs. I'd have the exact same problem if Trump were to do the same thing. To put what I'm saying in context...back in August of 2011, horrible unemployment numbers had come out and the stock market was in free fall losing 419 points the day after! Obama had just been seen on stage admitting that the "shovel ready" jobs that he had promised would be created by his stimulus weren't as shovel ready as they'd predicted! People around the country were reeling and looked to their President for leadership. Instead of telling them what his plan was to fix the economy. Barack Obama told them that they'd have to wait two weeks because he was heading to the Vineyard to play golf! I had a HUGE problem with that! When you're the CEO...you go on vacation when things are fixed. Trump grasps that concept. Barry never did.
WTF?? There were 100 million people, ages 16 and up, not working in August of 2012, when you claim you had a problem with the president playing golf.

Yet you don't mind the president playing golf now even though there are 102 million people not working??

What I claimed was that the Obama used the jobs created or saved number almost exclusively instead of the jobs created number in all of their briefings with the Press and all of the Administration's speeches to the public. They obviously did so because the jobs created number was so abysmal!
Again, that's the term they used even before Obama became president.

Fake News...

WTF?? There were 100 million people, ages 16 and up, not working in August of 2012, when you claim you had a problem with the president playing golf.

Yet you don't mind the president playing golf now even though there are 102 million people not working??

Huge difference between then and now, Faun! The stock market isn't in free fall...it's hitting record highs. Unemployment numbers look better than they have...not worse. People aren't asking what Trump's plan is to fix the economy because he's been working since taking office on things specifically designed to stimulate economic growth. That wasn't the case with Obama. He had just spent the majority of his time getting the ACA passed...something that hurt job creation! The stimulus was supposed to make the economy grow and create hundreds of thousands of "shovel ready" jobs but he'd just admitted that hadn't happened! Telling people who were out of work and running dry on their life's savings that they'd have to wait a couple weeks before he'd reveal what his new plan would be to fix the economy because he was going on vacation was adding insult to injury.

Maybe Dems can use a similar number for calculating saved welfare from abortions.

Why is that a "bullshit number"?
When you enter office and are losing 700,000 jobs a month, preventing additional losses is imperative
Stimulus provided funds to keep teachers, firemen and police from being laid off due to budget cuts

Again, that's the term they used even before Obama became president.

Right...someone used a term somewhat like "jobs created or saved" a few times in the Bush Administration...and that excuses the nonstop use of it by the entire Obama Administration to hide how bad their jobs created numbers were? You're an apologist, Faun...and not a very good one!

Fake News...

Sorry...too many factual errors in that one to even get started

Why is that a "bullshit number"?
When you enter office and are losing 700,000 jobs a month, preventing additional losses is imperative
Stimulus provided funds to keep teachers, firemen and police from being laid off due to budget cuts

It's a bullshit number because you can make it any number you want! Jobs created is a REAL number...jobs created or saved is nothing more than a public relations smoke screen to obscure the truth rather than report it.

Forum List

Back