Trump has spent 22% of his presidency on the golf course

The stimulus didn't boost the economy, there was no bump. It went into state and union coffers.

Q: How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that 870 billion can be dumped into economy and simply vanish without any economic effects?

A: rightwinger stupid.

You, like 80% Americans put a piece of that stimulus INTO YOUR POCKET and you still try to push this lunatic bullshit.

Amazingly enough...Barry, Harry and Nancy managed to do just that, Antontoo! They spent all that money and unemployment went up. It was SO bad that they had to coin a new economic statistic "jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they managed to create!

As for what went into my pocket? Only a liberal would deem taxpayers getting some of their own taxes back as a "gift"! That was about the only good thing that was in the Obama Stimulus.
You're still lying about that, huh?

Just pitiful.

a) the Obama administration used the term from before the plan was even implemented, so your insinuation that they "coined" that term because you believe it had no effect, is merely you, a lying con tool, lying again.

b) as you've been shown several times before, the term, jobs saved or created, was already used by the Bush administration, rendering it impossible for the Obama administration to "coin" the term.

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever??

The fact that someone used a term vaguely similar to "jobs created or saved" once or twice isn't the same as an Administration basing it's economic report to the nation on an economic statistic that only has one notable claim to fame...THAT IT ISN'T VERIFIABLE!

That's the reason the Obama Administration quoted that statistic over and over and over again! They wanted to confuse people. They wanted to hide the truth.

if you dont like trumps policiesw, isnt him gofing rather than governing a GOOD thing?
I don't believe anyone is complaining about him playing golf, per se. The complaint is that he's a hypocrite, along with many conservatives, who attacked Obama for playing golf; while Trump is now playing golf at an even higher frequency than Obama.

Trump does EVERYTHING at a higher frequency than Barry did! He gets up earlier...he works longer hours...he goes to bed later. He's actually involved in crafting legislation. Obama didn't do that...he left all of THAT up to Pelosi and Reid! The reason he was able to lie so easily about what was in the Affordable Care Act is that he didn't have the faintest idea what was IN the ACA!
It's true that Trump does a lot at a higher frequency -- including lying, cheating on spouses, interfering with the press, breaking promises, contradicting himself, flip-flopping on issues, verbally attacking women, attacking his predecessor, claiming his predecessor wasn't born in the U.S., claiming he won the popular vote he actually lost, inciting violence, being investigated, saying he wouldn't play golf, playing golf, saying he would release his taxes, not releasing his taxes, saying he would incarcerate his political rival, filing bankruptcy, getting sued, stealing from folks with a fake university, tweeting inanities, getting divorced, spray tans, dying his hair blond, acting like a child, expressing sexual desires for his own daughter, and whining.

It would be hypocritical for me to complain since I would have voted for this guy over both Trump and Hillary:

Norm.gif

The stimulus didn't boost the economy, there was no bump. It went into state and union coffers.

Q: How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that 870 billion can be dumped into economy and simply vanish without any economic effects?

You, like 80% Americans put a piece of that stimulus INTO YOUR POCKET and you still try to push this lunatic bullshit.

Amazingly enough...Barry, Harry and Nancy managed to do just that, Antontoo! They spent all that money and unemployment went up. It was SO bad that they had to coin a new economic statistic "jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they managed to create!

As for what went into my pocket? Only a liberal would deem taxpayers getting some of their own taxes back as a "gift"! That was about the only good thing that was in the Obama Stimulus.

Just pitiful.

a) the Obama administration used the term from before the plan was even implemented, so your insinuation that they "coined" that term because you believe it had no effect, is merely you, a lying con tool, lying again.

b) as you've been shown several times before, the term, jobs saved or created, was already used by the Bush administration, rendering it impossible for the Obama administration to "coin" the term.

Ever??

The fact that someone used a term vaguely similar to "jobs created or saved" once or twice isn't the same as an Administration basing it's economic report to the nation on an economic statistic that only has one notable claim to fame...THAT IT ISN'T VERIFIABLE!

That's the reason the Obama Administration quoted that statistic over and over and over again! They wanted to confuse people. They wanted to hide the truth.
What a pitiful loser you are. You failed to refute either of my points and demonstrated a lack of English comprehension.

You claimed Obama coined the term, "jobs created or saved."
coin verb

Invent (a new word or phrase)

‘he coined the term ‘desktop publishing’’
Since the term was used by the previous administration, Obama could not "invent", i.e., coin, the term.

Ever??

Just pitiful.

Ever??

What a pitiful loser you are. You failed to refute either of my points and demonstrated a lack of English comprehension.

coin verb

Since the term was used by the previous administration, Obama could not "invent", i.e., coin, the term.

Ever??

What's "pitiful" is how you keep making excuses for what Obama did...which was deliberately mislead the American public by using the statistic "jobs created or saved"! You know it...I know it....anyone with half a brain knows it! He failed to create jobs even though he spent huge sums of money. To hide that failure his Administration used jobs created or saved. That isn't a lie...that's the plain unvarnished truth!

Just think how fucking crazy Trump would be if he didn't spend nearly 1/4 of his time playing golf?

Add this % to the 5 hours of TV the fat anus spends each day.
Your tax dollars at work!

Just pitiful.

Ever??

coin verb

Ever??

What's "pitiful" is how you keep making excuses for what Obama did...which was deliberately mislead the American public by using the statistic "jobs created or saved"! You know it...I know it....anyone with half a brain knows it! He failed to create jobs even though he spent huge sums of money. To hide that failure his Administration used jobs created or saved. That isn't a lie...that's the plain unvarnished truth!
You're still lying. The term was used before his stimulus was signed into law. That renders your idiotic claim that he coined the term because his plan failed, an outright lie.

giphy.gif

And yet he's accomplished more in less than 6 months than Obama did in 8 years. :)
LOL

By this point in Obama's presidency, he had already passed a stimulus bill, ended Bush's Great Recession, turned around the stock market, and saved the U.S. auto industry.

Meanwhile, there's 102 million people out of work now -- where's your outrage over Trump playing too much golf?

Fake News...
AKA crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation.

How many people actually believe the false claim that Trump has spent 20% of the time during his presidency on the golf course. Not very many.

Just pitiful.

Ever??

coin verb

Ever??

You're still lying. The term was used before his stimulus was signed into law. That renders your idiotic claim that he coined the term because his plan failed, an outright lie.

giphy.gif

You seem to think that because Obama didn't invent the words...that somehow excuses how he used them! Admit it, Faun...Barry and his minions used "jobs created or saved" to deceive the public! Anyone who thinks they started pushing that economic statistic THEN for any other reason is as naive as they come!

And yet he's accomplished more in less than 6 months than Obama did in 8 years. :)
LOL

By this point in Obama's presidency, he had already passed a stimulus bill, ended Bush's Great Recession, turned around the stock market, and saved the U.S. auto industry.

Meanwhile, there's 102 million people out of work now -- where's your outrage over Trump playing too much golf?
Technically the recession ended but the truth is...Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since FDR dragged out the Depression. You always accuse me of being a liar, Faun but the person who attempts to deceive others here is actually you!

Fake News...
AKA crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation.

How many people actually believe the false claim that Trump has spent 20% of the time during his presidency on the golf course. Not very many.

That's a great example of how the far left deceives, Muhammed! Trump has two homes that are in golf course communities...a summer place in New Jersey and his winter house in Florida. When he's at either house, liberals count that as being at a golf course. I live in a golf course community therefore according to liberals...I play golf every day that I spend at my house! It's absurd...but what else is new! The attacks on Trump get more absurd with each passing week.

You are a willing idiot to believe that. Sorry, that's the only way.

If you are easily impressed with correlations this should convince you without a doubt that stimulus did not simply vanish:

jobs_recov.png

Last edited:
If you are easily impressed with correlations this should convince you without a doubt that stimulus did not simply vanish:
I deleted your unsourced graph, it's worthless, but tell us in your own words what Obama did to create jobs.

Just pitiful.

Ever??

coin verb

Ever??

giphy.gif

You seem to think that because Obama didn't invent the words...that somehow excuses how he used them! Admit it, Faun...Barry and his minions used "jobs created or saved" to deceive the public! Anyone who thinks they started pushing that economic statistic THEN for any other reason is as naive as they come!
Lying con... where did I deny he used the term? I didn't. What I did do was point out how you lie repeatedly by repeatedly falsely claiming Obama "coined" a term that was in use before he even became president.

And I also pointed out you're lying that Obama used the term to deceive America because his stimulus failed because a) the stimulus did not fail; and b) he started using the term prior to the passage and implementation of his stimulus package.

Forum List

Back