Trump Has Superior Moral Clarity

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Libtardos are railing Trump's pardon of Arpaio proves he's trying to institutionalize racism in this country. Total bullshit. It's moral clarity which drives the snowflakes nuts.

I thought the whole idea of hiring police officers was to target and go after illegal aliens and others breaking the law. If you're hunting illegal Mexicans you're not looking for a car full of Asians.

I thought the whole idea of having a border was to establish a moral boundary where those who pay for the infrastructure decide on who and how many we allow to come here. It is immoral to make people pay for the infrastructure use and general welfare of those who entered this country illegally without the consent of those funding these resources.

Liberals have no moral high ground when they expect others to pay for the resources illegal aliens consume and endure the crimes committed by illegal aliens.

Trump sees this travesty clearly. Libtardos see the subversion of these moral norms as a way to demonize everyone as racist.

Lieberals, doubling down on stupid which cost them more than 1000 elected seats in the last six years.

What I find interesting is the way that liberals have abandoned all reason and gone completely haywire insane. We could lock them up, but there aren't enough cells for them in the mental institutions.

Fitting 'moral' decision from the guy who thinks grabbing women by the pussy is correct behavior.

Fitting 'moral' decision from the guy who thinks grabbing women by the pussy is correct behavior.
Is there no time in your opinion that doing that is correct behavior? I think there is a time when it is. Do you not like women? I mean that's ok and all but it looks like a lot of liberals don't because they are so upset with Trump liking women.

He does have superior moral clarity. Trump isn't driven by polls, the media, lobbyists, the "swamp", fear of not being re-elected, or being impeached. He is systematically doing what he promised to do.

Donald Trump is producing. He is not the lying politician we've become accustomed to. The left doesn't understand this and they're at a complete loss as to how to fight him. All they've been able to come up with are some wacky conspiracy theories, none of which have even slowed him down. Trump is the Godzilla of American presidencies, and he's wreaking havoc on not only the long-standing institution of liberalism, but the weak and ineffectual republican Party too.

Truly a historic President, one like we've never seen in this or any other country.

Since evangelicals LOVE Trump.....grabbing pussies MUST be in some parts of the Bible's moral guidance that I must have missed.

Absolutely, cause anyone that cons people out of money, doesn't pay employees, is on his third marriage, and talks about grabbing women by the pussy; obviously has the moral high ground.

PFT... Lololololololol!!

Libtardos are railing Trump's pardon of Arpaio proves he's trying to institutionalize racism in this country. Total bullshit. It's moral clarity which drives the snowflakes nuts.

I thought the whole idea of hiring police officers was to target and go after illegal aliens and others breaking the law. If you're hunting illegal Mexicans you're not looking for a car full of Asians.

I thought the whole idea of having a border was to establish a moral boundary where those who pay for the infrastructure decide on who and how many we allow to come here. It is immoral to make people pay for the infrastructure use and general welfare of those who entered this country illegally without the consent of those funding these resources.

Liberals have no moral high ground when they expect others to pay for the resources illegal aliens consume and endure the crimes committed by illegal aliens.

Trump sees this travesty clearly. Libtardos see the subversion of these moral norms as a way to demonize everyone as racist.

Lieberals, doubling down on stupid which cost them more than 1000 elected seats in the last six years.

A better permanent Wall will need to be in place for the next ObammyCrat. Of course they would try to knock it down but maybe someone can get pictures to show real Americans? Before.........After.

Trump has common sense. The PC party has Zero sense.

Any thread about Trump and moral clarity on any subject is absolutely hilarious.

So you wouldn't object to random searches of your property for illegal guns?

He does have superior moral clarity. Trump isn't driven by polls, the media, lobbyists, the "swamp", fear of not being re-elected, or being impeached. He is systematically doing what he promised to do.

Donald Trump is producing. He is not the lying politician we've become accustomed to. The left doesn't understand this and they're at a complete loss as to how to fight him. All they've been able to come up with are some wacky conspiracy theories, none of which have even slowed him down. Trump is the Godzilla of American presidencies, and he's wreaking havoc on not only the long-standing institution of liberalism, but the weak and ineffectual republican Party too.

Truly a historic President, one like we've never seen in this or any other country.

Whacky conspiracies like Obama was born in Kenya? lol

Forum List

Back