Trump-haters making democracy impossible

DE9JN1iWAAAoTil.jpg
DFcmXBcXgAA4Jep.jpg

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.

Trump lost the election by nearly 3 million votes so he's not my president.

Although I'm grudgingly having to own up to the reality that trump has done a couple of things I like.

. He finally admitted that the Iran deal is working as advertised; and signed off on it.

Second; imposing travel restrictions on North Korea so the religious right in this country can no longer send their children into that hellhole as warriors for god.

Thank you Trump.

View attachment 140017

.. Trump counties in red, nut cases likely in blue..
There's a lot of empty space in the red part of that map, mostly it's inside the heads of the people who enthusiastically voted for Trump.

"Trump lost the election by nearly 3 million votes so he's not my president."

True story...HRC won Loon York, North Mexico (California), the vote from illegitimate classless un-American's including but not limited to; Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses, pole puffers....etc, etc
Trump won the vote from legitimate American's who matter.
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!
Hilarious that the people who claim they want America AMERICAN again are the least American of anyone. They think being more like Russia is how to be an American. They are a danger to the country and the free world.

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.
People need to remind you dumbass home schoolers that the majority of Americans who voted, didn't want Trump. Another thing you dumbass home schoolers need to know, censoring and arresting members of the press, is not respecting the Supreme Law of the Land. And another thing you dumbass home schoolers need to know, when you say for months no meeting to place, then all of a sudden fess up and admit it did happen, that is a flag that there is a big fat something.

In closing, remember this, dumbass Americans make for a dumbass government. Maybe your vote does more harm than good?
I've never said "no meeting took place", jackass. What I've said consistently is that it doesn't matter. Russia has no power in DC. ISRAEL has power in DC, jerkwad. And either you are too stupid to notice or too depraved to care. Maybe you don't mind being ruled by a hostile alien force, but I do.

Here, see whether your grasp the significance of this, you clueless twit:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: FW: Univision
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 00:35:16 +0000
To: John Podesta <[email protected]>, Huma Abedin <[email protected]>, Jake (HRC) Sullivan <[email protected]>, Laura Hartigan <[email protected]>, Alex De Ocampo <[email protected]>

Ok.I like this one

Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:33 PM
To: Haim Saban
Subject: Univision

Haim , I just wanted to tell you that I thought the moderators for last nights Debate were excellent. They were thoughtful , tough and incisive. I thought it made Hilary appear direct and strong in her resolve. I felt it advanced our candidate. Thanks for Univision. Rob
Rob Friedman

Co-Chairman, Motion Picture Group

LIONSGATE

Office: 310.309.8484

EMail: [email protected]

The United States military, its government appointees, and law enforcement officers, are all sworn to defend the Republic against all enemies, foreign AND domestic.
Cops and soldiers see the same things I see. They know who the domestic enemies are:

Subject: Re: Tweet | NBC reports a shooter's name
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 22:05:08 -0500
To: Karen Finney <[email protected]>

Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015, Karen Finney <[email protected]> wrote:
Damn

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: December 2, 2015 at 9:17:26 PM EST
To: [email protected]
Subject: Tweet | NBC reports a shooter's name

MSNBC_Headshot_normal.jpg
Christopher Hayes (@chrislhayes)
12/2/15, 9:16 PM
NBC News now reporting a US citizen named Sayeed Farouk believed to be one of the people involved in the shooting.

Download the Twitter app

The problem, you nasty bucket of pig shit, isn't potty-mouthed voters hurling insults at the candidates they don't support and at the politicians they don't like. This is American democracy. It's always been bare-knuckled. The problem is the fucking press being monopolized by a small, bloodthirsty, alien tribe using its power to try to overturn an election. If you support the effort to bring down Trump, you are a traitor and an enemy of the American people.

Why do you hate The Constitution and America so much?

The problem, you nasty bucket of pig shit, isn't potty-mouthed voters hurling insults at the candidates they don't support and at the politicians they don't like. This is American democracy. It's always been bare-knuckled. The problem is the fucking press being monopolized by a small, bloodthirsty, alien tribe using its power to try to overturn an election. If you support the effort to bring down Trump, you are a traitor and an enemy of the American people.

lol

Says the nutter who thinks the Post staff should be arrested for treason because they dare exercise free speech!

Go back to Russia, Nazi snowflake!

Trump lost the election by nearly 3 million votes so he's not my president.

Although I'm grudgingly having to own up to the reality that trump has done a couple of things I like.

. He finally admitted that the Iran deal is working as advertised; and signed off on it.

Second; imposing travel restrictions on North Korea so the religious right in this country can no longer send their children into that hellhole as warriors for god.

Thank you Trump.

View attachment 140017

.. Trump counties in red, nut cases likely in blue..
There's a lot of empty space in the red part of that map, mostly it's inside the heads of the people who enthusiastically voted for Trump.

"Trump lost the election by nearly 3 million votes so he's not my president."

True story...HRC won Loon York, North Mexico (California), the vote from illegitimate classless un-American's including but not limited to; Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses, pole puffers....etc, etc
Trump won the vote from legitimate American's who matter.
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!
Hilarious that the people who claim they want America AMERICAN again are the least American of anyone. They think being more like Russia is how to be an American. They are a danger to the country and the free world.

768.jpg

I've never said "no meeting took place", jackass.
I didn't say you did. I said the Administration said that. You think you could increase your reading skills up a notch or two?

What I've said consistently is that it doesn't matter.
How can you say it doesn't matter while you claim you support the Constitution? Because the Constitution specifically outlaws any US official from accepting material and support from a foreign government.

Russia has no power in DC.
Their Trump puppet does.

ISRAEL has power in DC, jerkwad.
Fuck Israel! That country can go to hell. Zionists are assholes. I think we should outlaw APAIC. You apparently don't mind having a foreign government have control over Americans? Fucking traitor.

And either you are too stupid to notice or too depraved to care. Maybe you don't mind being ruled by a hostile alien force, but I do.
No you don't! You just said you don't mind being ruled by Israel. You waffle more than IHOP.

Here, see whether your grasp the significance of this, you clueless twit:

To: John Podesta <[email protected]>, Huma Abedin <[email protected]>, Jake (HRC) Sullivan <[email protected]>, Laura Hartigan <[email protected]>, Alex De Ocampo <[email protected]>

Ok.I like this one

Haim , I just wanted to tell you that I thought the moderators for last nights Debate were excellent. They were thoughtful , tough and incisive. I thought it made Hilary appear direct and strong in her resolve. I felt it advanced our candidate. Thanks for Univision. Rob
Rob Friedman

LIONSGATE

The significance is you have no point.

If Trump can be elected legally, why can't he be removed legally?

I think you're a traitor for voting for a Russian puppet.

lol

Says the nutter who thinks the Post staff should be arrested for treason because they dare exercise free speech!

Strike a nerve, did I, Shlomo. I love America and the Constitution. It's you people, the wreckers, I have a problem with. And it's the Washington Post and their ilk, destroying the country. The Constitution doesn't protect its own destruction, parasite.

If Trump can be elected legally, why can't he be removed legally?

I think you're a traitor for voting for a Russian puppet.

Subject: RE: Israeli Official--Close Hold
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 11:42:52 -0500
To: 'Jake Sullivan' <[email protected]>
CC: Dan Schwerin <[email protected]>, Laura Rosenberger <[email protected]>, Huma M. Abedin ([email protected]) <[email protected]>, John D. Podesta ([email protected]) <[email protected]>

Jake,
What he meant was that they are concerned that the focus of an HRC Administration would be on the Palestinian peace process and two state solution, rather than on the external threats to Israel (Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas), and that the Administration would be populated with officials of this bent. He was less worried about HRC's own views.
Stu

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 5:45 PM
To: Eizenstat, Stuart
Cc: Dan Schwerin; Laura Rosenberger; Huma M. Abedin ([email protected]); John D. Podesta ([email protected])
Subject: Re: Israeli Official--Close Hold

Stu - what does this mean?

He attended part of the Saban Forum and felt that most of the emphasis
was on the Palestinian issue, and wonders if a Clinton Administration
“will be a Saban Forum for four years”, due to “the people around her,
but not her”.

> On Dec 8, 2015, at 5:21 PM, Eizenstat, Stuart <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> He attended part of the Saban Forum and felt that most of the emphasis was on the Palestinian issue, and wonders if a Clinton Administration “will be a Saban Forum for four years”, due to “the people around her, but not her”.

Subject: Re: Hillary Clinton to Jewish donors: I’ll be better for Israel than Obama - POLITICO
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 12:12:45 -0400
To: Robby Mook <[email protected]>
CC: Oren Shur <[email protected]>, John Podesta <[email protected]>, Jake Sullivan <[email protected]>, Christina Reynolds <[email protected]>

That's basically the goal of the BDS letter.

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Robby Mook <[email protected]> wrote:
I was just thinking: has she made a clear statement on Israel yet? I get this question from donors all the time. Does she need to state her principles on Israel before Iran? Or do both at the same time?

Ok.I like this one

Rob Friedman

LIONSGATE

Why do you hate The Constitution and America so much?
No, it's you I hate, Shlomo.

The United States military, its government appointees, and law enforcement officers, are all sworn to defend the Republic against all enemies, foreign AND domestic.
Cops and soldiers see the same things I see. They know who the domestic enemies are:...
Correct, and those domestic enemies include...
  • Anyone who knowingly issues orders in direct violation of the Constitution and its judicial interpretations, in order to suppress our freedoms

• Anyone who supports such orders
Example: those who order (or seriously suggest or support) the closure of Free Press media outlet(s) in the United States and the arrest and prolonged incarceration of their employees, for the exercising of their Free Speech rights and customary watchdog role vis a vis the central government and public serving-up of opposition opinions in public.

Really nasty, dangerous, traitorous, un-American types... those who order (or suggest or support) such patently illegal, un-Constitutional and un-American actions...

Brown Shirts don't rule here yet, although if we let you-and-yours have your way, we'd be much closer to that state of affairs...

And that ain't gonna happen...

Count on it...

"The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance."

The author of that maxim had you and those who think like you in mind, when first serving-up such a pronouncement.

Americans stand on guard against suggestions and attempts along the lines of what you propose... a truly bipartisan fellowship...

Rightfully so...

Righteously so.

Last edited:
Cops and soldiers see the same things I see. They know who the domestic enemies are:...
  • Anyone who issues orders in direct violation of the Constitution and its judicial interpretations.

• Anyone who supports such orders.
Example: those who order (or seriously suggest or support) the closure of Free Press media outlet(s) in the United States and the arrest and prolonged incarceration of their employees, for the exercising of their Free Speech rights and customary watchdog role vis a vis the central government and public serving-up of opposition opinions in public.

Really nasty, dangerous, traitorous, un-American types... those who order (or suggest or support) such patently illegal, un-Constitutional and un-American actions...

Brown Shirts don't rule here yet, although if we let you-and-yours have your way, we'd be much closer to that state of affairs...

Count on it...

The author of that maxim had you and those who think like you in mind, when first serving-up such a pronouncement.

Americans stand on guard against suggestions and attempts along the lines of what you propose... a truly bipartisan fellowship...

Rightfully so...

Righteously so.
Climb down off your glory stand there, pumpkin. The press is rogue and needs to be stopped one way or the other. They are forcing the issue, and the majority of Americans agrees with me.

...Climb down off your glory stand there, pumpkin. The press is rogue and needs to be stopped one way or the other. They are forcing the issue, and the majority of Americans agrees with me.
Hor$e$hit.

What you propose is both un-Constitutional and un-American and is not going to happen.

Got it now, Dr. Goebbels?

the right wing prefers to keep the drug war, lower taxes for the rich, and cut benefits for the poor. Y'all are just, clueless and Causeless.
Why are you obsessed with drugs.............are you on them...............Not everyone agrees with legalizing all drugs in this country..............It's just something else your side wants to Tax and that is expected..............

Take a look at the drug War South of our border...........and look at those dying to keep it alive.....

mexico_homicides.png

The Staggering Death Toll of Mexico's Drug War

li-drug-cartels-bodies620-r.jpg
Why does the right wing complain about refugees, caused by our War on Drugs?
Those are Mexican troops dumb ass.................The drug cartels kill their families, buy and sell politicians.........they kill more people to maintain this control than we lose in Wars........................Why should we allow these Scumbags access to our country.

It is the US thirst for drugs that creates the drug wars in Mexico. The scumbags are the ones buying these drugs bringing this violence along with it.
Wow, you are an idiot on every issue. It is our laws against drugs that creates drug criminal organizations. Just like Prohibition created the mafia. You don't blame people's desire to enjoy a bottle of wine with dinner for the rise of organized crime in this country, do you?

Really, today's wine market is controlled by the Mafia?

If you want to legalize all drugs, I'm all for it. They would be regulated & taxed.

If we did legalize drugs, the ones provided would still be cheaper & the drug trade would still continue.
You asshats bitch about Mexico's drug wars as if this is caused by Mexicans. It is caused by Americans.

• Anyone who issues orders in direct violation of the Constitution and its judicial interpretations.

• Anyone who supports such orders.

Count on it...

Rightfully so...

Righteously so.
Climb down off your glory stand there, pumpkin. The press is rogue and needs to be stopped one way or the other. They are forcing the issue, and the majority of Americans agrees with me.
You Trumpettes wish you could stop the free press. When they see shit happen, I certainly hope they force the issue. When your orange buddy posts a tweet saying stupid shit, the press should report it.

When your orange buddy claims no one in his campaign were in contact with the Russians & then we find many were, I certainly hope the press reports it.

When your orange buddy mocks & has a fit about Obama's golfing & then runs away from the White House nearly every weekend to golf, yep, I want the press to report it.

When your orange buddy lies, yep, I want the press to report it.

What the fuck do you want? The only source to be Trump?

lol

The Washington Post is a trash rag that would have a lot more credibility if they weren't a mouthpiece for the filthy ass Democrat Party and if they would stop producing fake new stories to discredit Trump. The people are getting tired of the vitriol, lies and hate spewing from the pink pussy hat wearing Liberal assholes that run news organizations like the Post.

Our Founding Fathers would turn over in their graves knowing that the Press, which they cherished so much after being censored by the King, has became an instrument of hate for the extreme far Left.

Forum List

Back