Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

That is a lie. Obama opposed providing lethal aid because he didn't believe it was the right thing to do. Obama was wrong about that but he was not trying to get them to do anything.

Obama came into the elections wanting better relations with Russia. However we also know that Putin took him to the cleaners and had his suit starched and pressed with him still in it. However Obama learned and placed sanctions that were woefully weak but strong for him. The Russians have been trying to get them overturned ever since.

Obama, an empty suit with a stuffed shirt, did everything he could to harm America.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

That makes you an enemy of America, too.

Trump has done far more damage than Obama. The Constitution is under direct assault from Trump's attempt to ignore the checks and balances contained in the Constitution.

1. Obama said that citizens of the country have nothing to fear from voting.

2. That is your opinion. There are o0thers who disagree with you such as former National Security Advisor McMaster and Defense Secretary James Mattis.

Your statement makes you a enemy of this country.

"That is your opinion."

Well, dolt....let's get yours on record:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

"You don't decide who is a enemy of America."
I didn't....the US government did....

"US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'
Annual State Department report admonishes Tehran for assisting 'terrorists' as attacks down for second year in a row."
US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'

Soooo......how did they train you to give up both honesty and intelligence?????

And does it only work with fools?????

You are automatically assuming you are right which is a false choice. Your opinion matters no more than anyone else's. However people like HR McMaster and James Mattis have more information than you.

We are not talking about terrorism. However if Iran is such a threat then why is Trump handing over Syria to the Soviet/Iran backed Syrian government.

Please provide "credible" proof of your thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory.

No prob....

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....
....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

1. Manafort provided a steady stream of internal polling data to a Russian business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence. He also turned over other documents and talked strategy which included state like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Still wait9ing for a excuse for that fact.

2. The trouble is that the DOJ is not looking for servers nor are they looking at Biden. These are the investigations he wanted.

3. "Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his team held a meeting two weeks before he took office during which they discussed pressure they felt from the Trump administration and Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, to publicly open investigations that would benefit the White House."

Ukraine's president discussed Trump pressure weeks before July call: reports

4. "Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his team held a meeting two weeks before he took office during which they discussed pressure they felt from the Trump administration and Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, to publicly open investigations that would benefit the White House."

5. "Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his team held a meeting two weeks before he took office during which they discussed pressure they felt from the Trump administration and Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, to publicly open investigations that would benefit the White House."

Giuliani was out there before the July call trying to pressure Ukraine to open a investigation of Biden. Little wonder Giuliani refuses to testify. He clearly was running a rogue foreign policy to shield it from scrutiny.

Now get past your TDS and answer the questions.

Why did Manafort give so much campaign information to a business associate WITH TIES TO RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE?
"Sources told both The Associated Press and CNN"

As always, anonymous sources and two notorious Trump hating rags.

You prefer the fake news outlets such as Fox News, Rasmussen, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity to name a few. You have no room to talk.
They didn't make anything from graft. There is no crime in sitting on the board of directors. Something he did until he resigned this year. Ukraine was threatened because a corrupt prosecutor REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE CORRUPTION. Try telling the truth for a change.
I'm just repeating what Biden said before it became an issue. He threatened to withhold $1 billion dollars if they didn't fire a prosecutor who was investigating his kid. He gave them 6 hours to fire the guy before he flew out of the country.

Do I need to post the fucking video, shit for brains ??

Your brains are shit. The video and the timeline exonerate Biden. The investigation into Burisma was dropped before Hunter Biden joined the board and he was never under investigation. The prosecutor who replaced Shokin said Hunter Biden broke no Ukrainian laws. Shokin's removal for corruption was supported by the international community and Ukrainians alike.

Biden bragged he would cut $1 billlion if they didn't get rid of the prosecutor who was investigating his son's company.

Here it is again.

Biden's exact words at 1:20 of the vid, you dunce.

I love forcing you morons to lie.

Shokin closed his investigation into Burisma BEFORE Hunter Biden joined the board. There never was nor has there been a investigation of Hunter Biden.

lie: "who was investigating his son's company."

Even Ukrainians know what is going on.

Daria Kaleniuk‏ @dkaleniuk
Replying to @OliverBullough
Thank you @OliverBullough - indeed it’s insane to use UKRAINE as a ball at the AMERICAN national political field. Prosecutor Shokin did not open the case on Zlochevskyi & Burisma. He dumped it. And he was fired for being corrupt and failing prosecution reform @kenvogel

12:52 PM - 2 May 2019

She is talking about you honey.

What is your explanation for a drug addict, and one thrown out of the Navy, worth $83,000 a month to the oil company?

Take your time.

Very often people on the board of directors are chosen because of the name. It certainly was not to influence Biden as Hunter Biden was on the board until he resigned this year. There is nothing illegal about it.

Obama came into the elections wanting better relations with Russia. However we also know that Putin took him to the cleaners and had his suit starched and pressed with him still in it. However Obama learned and placed sanctions that were woefully weak but strong for him. The Russians have been trying to get them overturned ever since.

Obama, an empty suit with a stuffed shirt, did everything he could to harm America.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Trump has done far more damage than Obama. The Constitution is under direct assault from Trump's attempt to ignore the checks and balances contained in the Constitution.

2. That is your opinion. There are o0thers who disagree with you such as former National Security Advisor McMaster and Defense Secretary James Mattis.

You don't decide who is a enemy of America. Your statement makes you a enemy of this country.

Transparent lie.

Hussein told illegal aliens to vote....not citizens.

She says'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

You want to rewrite history. He was saying if you vote then you are a citizen. Obviously only citizens can vote. He was also saying you have no fear as no one will ever know how you vote.

"He was saying if you vote then you are a citizen."

You dunce.....you just admitted what I said.

He told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Your statement makes you a enemy of this country.

"That is your opinion."

Well, dolt....let's get yours on record:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

"You don't decide who is a enemy of America."
I didn't....the US government did....

"US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'
Annual State Department report admonishes Tehran for assisting 'terrorists' as attacks down for second year in a row."
US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'

Soooo......how did they train you to give up both honesty and intelligence?????

And does it only work with fools?????

You are automatically assuming you are right which is a false choice. Your opinion matters no more than anyone else's. However people like HR McMaster and James Mattis have more information than you.

We are not talking about terrorism. However if Iran is such a threat then why is Trump handing over Syria to the Soviet/Iran backed Syrian government.

You support this threat to the world.....how about explaining your position?

Really?

That why you keep coming back and screaming at the sky???

To correct your lies.

Well, that makes you a failure at your mission....you have yet to find any lies.

Know any other good jokes?

Yup......you.

Look in the mirror and you will see the real joke,

I keep trying to break myself of the habit of rushing to look in the mirror, and here you are encouraging it.

No prob....

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....
....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

1. Manafort provided a steady stream of internal polling data to a Russian business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence. He also turned over other documents and talked strategy which included state like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Still wait9ing for a excuse for that fact.

2. The trouble is that the DOJ is not looking for servers nor are they looking at Biden. These are the investigations he wanted.

3. "Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his team held a meeting two weeks before he took office during which they discussed pressure they felt from the Trump administration and Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, to publicly open investigations that would benefit the White House."

4. "Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his team held a meeting two weeks before he took office during which they discussed pressure they felt from the Trump administration and Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, to publicly open investigations that would benefit the White House."

5. "Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his team held a meeting two weeks before he took office during which they discussed pressure they felt from the Trump administration and Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, to publicly open investigations that would benefit the White House."

Giuliani was out there before the July call trying to pressure Ukraine to open a investigation of Biden. Little wonder Giuliani refuses to testify. He clearly was running a rogue foreign policy to shield it from scrutiny.

Now get past your TDS and answer the questions.

Why did Manafort give so much campaign information to a business associate WITH TIES TO RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE?
"Sources told both The Associated Press and CNN"

As always, anonymous sources and two notorious Trump hating rags.

You prefer the fake news outlets such as Fox News, Rasmussen, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity to name a few. You have no room to talk.
I'm just repeating what Biden said before it became an issue. He threatened to withhold $1 billion dollars if they didn't fire a prosecutor who was investigating his kid. He gave them 6 hours to fire the guy before he flew out of the country.

Your brains are shit. The video and the timeline exonerate Biden. The investigation into Burisma was dropped before Hunter Biden joined the board and he was never under investigation. The prosecutor who replaced Shokin said Hunter Biden broke no Ukrainian laws. Shokin's removal for corruption was supported by the international community and Ukrainians alike.

Biden bragged he would cut $1 billlion if they didn't get rid of the prosecutor who was investigating his son's company.

Here it is again.

Biden's exact words at 1:20 of the vid, you dunce.

I love forcing you morons to lie.

Shokin closed his investigation into Burisma BEFORE Hunter Biden joined the board. There never was nor has there been a investigation of Hunter Biden.

lie: "who was investigating his son's company."

Even Ukrainians know what is going on.

Daria Kaleniuk‏ @dkaleniuk
Replying to @OliverBullough
Thank you @OliverBullough - indeed it’s insane to use UKRAINE as a ball at the AMERICAN national political field. Prosecutor Shokin did not open the case on Zlochevskyi & Burisma. He dumped it. And he was fired for being corrupt and failing prosecution reform @kenvogel

12:52 PM - 2 May 2019

She is talking about you honey.

What is your explanation for a drug addict, and one thrown out of the Navy, worth $83,000 a month to the oil company?

Take your time.

Very often people on the board of directors are chosen because of the name. It certainly was not to influence Biden as Hunter Biden was on the board until he resigned this year. There is nothing illegal about it.

Soooo.....the addict was paid off for what he brings to the company?

Are you this much of a moron?????

Oh....you vote Democrat.....I guess you are.

Funny that, Mulvaney is simply saying exactly what Obama did to Ukraine.
Withheld military aide to get them to do something he wanted. Schiff Accuses Trump of Risking US Security by Delaying Ukraine Aid, but Obama Denied Lethal Weapons Altogether

That is a lie. Obama opposed providing lethal aid because he didn't believe it was the right thing to do. Obama was wrong about that but he was not trying to get them to do anything.
Oh....that must be why he had Biden and his kid over there making billions in graft. Because he wasn't doing anything. Biden said that what they were doing was being done with Obama's okay. So they threatened them by withholding over a billion dollars in aide if they didn't stop investigating corruption.

They didn't make anything from graft. There is no crime in sitting on the board of directors. Something he did until he resigned this year. Ukraine was threatened because a corrupt prosecutor REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE CORRUPTION. Try telling the truth for a change.

Link.

BTW, it's not just a matter that his kid was under investigation, or that his kid wasn't actually working for Burisma and getting paid for it. What makes you think it's any of our God Damned business to tell another country who to hire and who to fire????

Last edited:
Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, that's it! :lol:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Possibly you have an answer....

Let's review the origins of the story.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.
You won't say why John insists his father was born in Germany.

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

Please clarify.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

Please clarify.
Speaking about the John, of course.

Where was Donald Trump's father born? President's claims that Fred Trump was born in Germany are incorrect

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

Please clarify.

Where was Donald Trump's father born? President's claims that Fred Trump was born in Germany are incorrect

Why is this pertinent?

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

Please clarify.

Why is this pertinent?
It's from the same source who pushes these theories, Trump.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

Please clarify.

Why is this pertinent?

Pay attention.

It was not Trump who originated the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Aside from your derangement, why would you bring up 'Donny-come-lately' when these three began the kerfuffle?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Nor is there any significance to where Trump's father was born, but there certainly was about the birth of Hussein.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

Please clarify.

Did you miss, in your link, the most poorly worded sentence in the history of mankind...

"For at least the fourth time since taking office, the U.S. leader appeared to suggest on Tuesday that he does not, as he incorrectly claimed that his father, Fred Trump, was born in Germany."

From a so-called journalist.

Clearly, journalism suffers not just from dishonesty and bias, but from ignorance of their so-called profession, and expertise in communication in English.

Who to blame...Ms.da Silva, University of Western Ontario. Newsweek,....or you for selecting the link.

Why is this pertinent?

Pay attention.

Aside from your derangement, why would you bring up 'Donny-come-lately' when these three began the kerfuffle?

Nor is there any significance to where Trump's father was born, but there certainly was about the birth of Hussein.
It was someone from Hillary's campaign who made that up, but Trump was the one who kept pushing this "theory".

Only idiots like you keep pushing stupid theories like this, which have no impact at all in future elections, except for making people like you look like idiots.

Pay attention.

It was someone from Hillary's campaign who made that up, but Trump was the one who kept pushing this "theory".

Only idiots like you keep pushing stupid theories like this, which have no impact at all in future elections, except for making people like you look like idiots.

Penn began it, Hussein pushed it to sell a book, and the dunce, Michelle, put her foot in her mouth claiming it.

Trump was merely quoted by the main stream media.

I am sincerely curious.....your plans have been dashed time and again....'

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, ‘lynching,’one after another lead balloons.

What do you suppose you will do if Trump wins by an even larger margin in 2020?

Based on the above.....surely you've considered it.

You mean like lose more in the popular vote?

1. Hillary lost both popular and electoral vote. We don't count the illegal aliens that Obama told to go and vote.
"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

oIllegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

2. What do you suppose you will do if Trump wins by an even larger margin in 2020?

Will you consider that the Democrat Party has both lied to you,and made outrageously poor decision, not pro-America decisions?

You mean like lose more in the popular vote?

Asked twice, and no response.

I'll assume you're afraid to admit you've considered it....even believe it....but are afraid you'll be confronted by the rabid radicals that are the Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back