Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Trump responds:

22 min(s) ago
PINNED

Trump slams DA Bragg's 'obsession' with trying to 'get Trump' after indictment​

“This is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history. From the time I came down the golden escalator at Trump Tower, and even before I was sworn in as your President of the United States, the Radical Left Democrats - the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this Country - have been engaged in a Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement. You remember it just like I do: Russia, Russia, Russia; the Mueller Hoax; Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine; Impeachment Hoax 1; Impeachment Hoax 2; the illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid; and now this.
“The Democrats have lied, cheated and stolen in their obsession with trying to ‘Get Trump,’ but now they’ve done the unthinkable - indicting a completely innocent person in an act of blatant Election Interference.
“Never before in our Nation’s history has this been done. The Democrats have cheated countless times over the decades, including spying on my campaign, but weaponizing our justice system to punish a political opponent, who just so happens to be a President of the United States and by far the leading Republican candidate for President, has never happened before. Ever.

Readmore:

The country is done.

Time for the split
7fliny.jpg

Good point. Nixon never tried to imprison his political opponent. Carter didn't, either. Biden is the worst of the worst, and what he had done today is the worst thing he's done.
This will go down as one of the greatest days in American history!

Yikes!

:popcorn:

something may be about to drop on Bidens business dealings eh ? dont be surprised ... the left are known to do desperate things to deflect from bad news . oh and Trump has just been handed the nomination .

Single most criminal president in United states history! Should drop the fuck out!
Not gonna EVER happen, sweet pea. It'll be amusing to watch the Left melt down when, even after they convict him for -ANYTHING - other than Treason, and he is still able to run.

These fascist liberoidal freaks are unrelenting to turn the Orange God Emperor into a martyr.

I wrote in January 2021 that they would never allow Trump to rest, never.

And talk about election interference, this is full-on 2024 election interference.

Putin and Xi couldn't afford to pay for such propaganda as the Democrats are spewing.

Trump responds:

22 min(s) ago
PINNED

Trump slams DA Bragg's 'obsession' with trying to 'get Trump' after indictment​

“This is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history. From the time I came down the golden escalator at Trump Tower, and even before I was sworn in as your President of the United States, the Radical Left Democrats - the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this Country - have been engaged in a Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement. You remember it just like I do: Russia, Russia, Russia; the Mueller Hoax; Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine; Impeachment Hoax 1; Impeachment Hoax 2; the illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid; and now this.
“The Democrats have lied, cheated and stolen in their obsession with trying to ‘Get Trump,’ but now they’ve done the unthinkable - indicting a completely innocent person in an act of blatant Election Interference.
“Never before in our Nation’s history has this been done. The Democrats have cheated countless times over the decades, including spying on my campaign, but weaponizing our justice system to punish a political opponent, who just so happens to be a President of the United States and by far the leading Republican candidate for President, has never happened before. Ever.

Readmore:

Wait, wasn't he just praising the grand jury like 3 hours ago?

So investigating Biden would have been a witch hunt?

I disagree but which is it. He should be investigated or any investigation would only be a witch hunt?
He's an incompetent moron and needs to be impeached OUT....PHYSICALLY....and RESIGN....as Nixon did. Things have never been so horrible in many decades. There may not be alot of criminal evidence against him, but since the FBI has obviously been favoring democrats for a while now, I'm sure it wouldn't be investigated even if there was.

I don't agree with some people who say that Trump is the greatest president ever.... But he did cause the greatest turnaround in our economy and society in many decades. Before him we had been in the hands of New World
Order operatives who all worked together to screw us and while getting rich off their relationship with China and their bullshit foreign wars and police actions since the 80's. EVERY president since Bush Sr. has endorsed and promoted the New World Order by name except Trump....who started to UNDO it. That is the main basis for all the witch-hunting on him.

Not gonna EVER happen, sweet pea. It'll be amusing to watch the Left melt down when, even after they convict him for -ANYTHING - other than Treason, and he is still able to run.

Oh I absolutely agree Donnie will stay in the race. Absolutely no doubt about that.

The rest of the Republican field is disturbed because now Trump is going to take all of the oxygen out of the room. Moreover, the populist base of the party is going to do loyalty litmus tests to see who's still down with MAGA King and who isn't. The Koch family and the Mercers can throw all the money in the world Meatball Ron's way -won't matter.

Jonathan Turley said it best Trump is the first but he won’t be the last if this is standard.
Exactly like all the impeachments that are now de rigeur for EVERY president and probably will be for many years. This is another way we've become a banana republic.

He's an incompetent moron and needs to be impeached OUT....PHYSICALLY....and RESIGN....as Nixon did. Things have never been so horrible in many decades. There may not be alot of criminal evidence against him, but since the FBI has obviously been favoring democrats for a while now, I'm sure it wouldn't be investigated even if there was.

I don't agree with some people who say that Trump is the greatest president ever.... But he did cause the greatest turnaround in our economy and society in many decades. Before him we had been in the hands of New World
Order operatives who all worked together to screw us and while getting rich off their relationship with China and their bullshit foreign wars and police actions since the 80's. EVERY president since Bush Sr. has endorsed and promoted the New World Order by name except Trump....who started to UNDO it. That is the main basis for all the witch-hunting on him.
Does it hurt your brain to be this delusional?

Forum List

Back