Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

I'm hearing personally autographed mug shots will soon be available.

i don't think he's gonna get mugshot. but hey - grifters gotta grift, riiiiight?

Former President Donald Trump raked in more than $5 million in donations in the 48 hours after he was indicted on Thursday.

Trump's supporters threw in $4 million in the first 24 hours alone, followed by more than $1 million the following day, according to Axios.
The funding surge serves to partially confirm the claims from Trump and some of his allies that an indictment would only serve to further ingratiate him to his base.

of course - no doubt! donny knows his mark.

"This is someone who has run twice for President of the United States," Trump campaign advisor Jason Miller told the outlet. "There's a whole new group of Trump supporters who are angered by what they see as this political persecution."

this is only the beginning.

i don't think he's gonna get mugshot. but hey
TELEMMGLPICT000331193300_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_Re1cfubmUKmP-ru1NePp_9IfRLBPEZe7fsr9x5EV3Y.jpeg

I don't care which party you are, if you break the lot I hope you get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. When was it the conservaties quit saying that?
Right after the leftards start letting go all manner of violent felons.

i don't think he's gonna get mugshot. but hey - grifters gotta grift, riiiiight?

of course - no doubt! donny knows his mark.

this is only the beginning.
It's already over. What do you know about the Whigs?

Forum List

Back