Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Many, many Dems are like me... we don't support Biden... we don't like Biden... we will vote against Biden...

Unless Biden runs against Trump.
Both men are too old. We need younger forward-thinking man or woman to replace both of them.

Many, many Dems are like me... we don't support Biden... we don't like Biden... we will vote against Biden...

Unless Biden runs against Trump.

Biden was never my first choice, and he sure as was not the best choice. I for one do NOT want to run again. IF he does run, he needs to dump Harris, she just ain't up the job. That said, Biden runs, I vote for him. IF the ReNaziKlans are stupid to run the Traitor, it will be a blood bath for them. The Traitor is losing key support and the rank and file of the party do not want him. DeSentence is NOT ready the national stage. I do not see any one in the party who has the name to run though. Hutchins, his affair while he was married, and at the same time to voting to impeach WJC for his affair will cripple him.

Kam-a-la..................Joe and the family....interesting group you think have all it takes to lead our country....
Politics should never be about the person but what the party represents. The party is too big to be held in the hands of just one person, especially if that person is as irresponsible as trump is, or has questionable senility on Biden's part. Doubt kills a party.

I wish ill on no one. But the best thing for my country is not Trump.

Right now, I think we are witnessing in real time the mental breakdown of the Traitor. He cannot cope with being held accountable for what he has done for the first time in his life.

His fragile ego is so tied up in NOT be a loser it is debilitating him. He cannot see himself as anything but the best. As matters get worse for him (and they will) he continue to decompensate and his slide will only get worse.

He will lash out at any perceived enemy. He will continue verbally attack and demean as well. I do not think he will be able to handle a gag order which the judge would be forced to hand down. The Traitor attacks the judge, his time as a free man is limited.

Biden was never my first choice, and he sure as was not the best choice. I for one do NOT want to run again. IF he does run, he needs to dump Harris, she just ain't up the job. That said, Biden runs, I vote for him. IF the ReNaziKlans are stupid to run the Traitor, it will be a blood bath for them. The Traitor is losing key support and the rank and file of the party do not want him. DeSentence is NOT ready the national stage. I do not see any one in the party who has the name to run though. Hutchins, his affair while he was married, and at the same time to voting to impeach WJC for his affair will cripple him.

I never liked Biden as a Senator. I never would have voted for him. He's a fucking idiot. Too stupid to be president. I would have voted Republican in 2020 if just about anybody but Trump were running against him.

If I ever had any doubt (I didn't), Trump reaffirmed my choice with his brainwashing his cult to believe he really won that election. Then he confirmed my decision 1000 times over with his participation in Sedition Day.

I never liked Biden as a Senator. I never would have voted for him. He's a fucking idiot. Too stupid to be president. I would have voted Republican in 2020 if just about anybody but Trump were running against him.

If I ever had any doubt (I didn't), Trump reaffirmed my choice with his brainwashing his cult to believe he really won that election. Then he confirmed my decision 1000 times over with his participation in Sedition Day.
I have a much better opinion of Biden but his presidency came too late. He's not on top of his game anymore but he's still done a lot of good for the country.

Joe was wishy/washy. Mr. Obama could have done a lot better than him, HRC turned that down and that was her mistake. He showed his colors with the Anita Hill Hearings. When Mr. Obama chose him, it saved what remained of his political career.

Amy Klobuchar would have been the better choice for Obama, but she was not gonna do that. I'm hoping Mr. Biden refuses to run. He runs against a weaken Traitor he wins. But Elmer Fudd could run against the Traitor and win.

Joe was wishy/washy. Mr. Obama could have done a lot better than him, HRC turned that down and that was her mistake. He showed his colors with the Anita Hill Hearings. When Mr. Obama chose him, it saved what remained of his political career.

Amy Klobuchar would have been the better choice for Obama, but she was not gonna do that. I'm hoping Mr. Biden refuses to run. He runs against a weaken Traitor he wins. But Elmer Fudd could run against the Traitor and win.

I'm also hoping he doesn't run. But I am very much happy Trump is running. I have no doubt he'll drag the Republican party down with him.

I'm also hoping he doesn't run. But I am very much happy Trump is running. I have no doubt he'll drag the Republican party down with him.
I just don't know any more. I never thought Trump would get nominated the first time. He lost the second but it did not seem to phase the Republicans. I truly dont know what to think.

I just don't know any more. I never thought Trump would get nominated the first time. He lost the second but it did not seem to phase the Republicans. I truly dont know what to think.
What to think?

Easy.

The progtards are going the same way as the Neo-Cons.

There's a lot of righties right now, that are ready to shove Donald Trump up the leftard ass, and the leftards don't have their mail in ballots anymore so it's entirely possible that could happen.

Face it, the entire Biden clown parade is a complete fuckup. PLUS, the Neo-Libs running it are warmongers. They're EXACTLY like the Neo-Cons and people have started to figure that out. I mean, Victoria Nuland is happily married to Robert Kagan, that should tell you everything you need to know.

What to think?

Easy.

There's a lot of righties right now, that are ready to shove Donald Trump up the leftard ass, and the leftards don't have their mail in ballots anymore so it's entirely possible that could happen.

Face it, the entire Biden clown parade is a complete fuckup. PLUS, the Neo-Libs running it are warmongers. They're EXACTLY like the Neo-Cons and people have started to figure that out. I mean, Victoria Nuland is happily married to Robert Kagan, that should tell you everything you need to know.

LOL

Oh? You think Trump will get more votes than the Democrat this time?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Amy Klobachàr is my number one choice for 2024. I hope Biden doesn't run again also.

What to think?

Easy.

What are you talking about ? Mail-in voting is more popular than ever; it's not going away anytime soon. Even trump voted by mail in the last election.

Forum List

Back