Trump holds up approved military aid again

We can guess till the cows come home but one thing is clear by now, Trump is pursuing a military and diplomatic agenda that is separate, secret and at cross purposes to the pentagon and state departments. Who the hell thinks that is cool?

Trump has good reasons to withhold aid until Lebanon meets his conditions. It's because Hezbollah wants missiles to fire into Israel.

US Reportedly Withholding Military Aid From Lebanon, Where Hezbollah is Deeply Entrenched

(CNSNews.com) – The Trump administration is reportedly withholding $105 million in military aid from Lebanon, a move that comes after Israel called on Western countries to make assistance conditional on the Lebanese government clamping down on Hezbollah’s attempts to acquire precision guided missiles.

Reuters cited two unnamed U.S. officials as saying the State Department had informed Congress Thursday of the decision to halt the assistance, but providing no reason for the decision.

The State Department referred queries to the White House Office of Management and Budget. Queries overnight to OMB brought no response by press time.

US Reportedly Withholding Military Aid From Lebanon, Where Hezbollah is Deeply Entrenched

Got it He is holding up the military aid because Israel told him to, despite what our own state department and pentagon said. Trump has a history of going by what other countries say over what our own people tell him. That's not leadership. That's sucking up to other countries leaders.

Trump is the big cheese in the government. He makes the decisions as Commander In Chief.

Trump has good reasons to withhold aid until Lebanon meets his conditions. It's because Hezbollah wants missiles to fire into Israel.

(CNSNews.com) – The Trump administration is reportedly withholding $105 million in military aid from Lebanon, a move that comes after Israel called on Western countries to make assistance conditional on the Lebanese government clamping down on Hezbollah’s attempts to acquire precision guided missiles.

Reuters cited two unnamed U.S. officials as saying the State Department had informed Congress Thursday of the decision to halt the assistance, but providing no reason for the decision.

The State Department referred queries to the White House Office of Management and Budget. Queries overnight to OMB brought no response by press time.

Got it He is holding up the military aid because Israel told him to, despite what our own state department and pentagon said. Trump has a history of going by what other countries say over what our own people tell him. That's not leadership. That's sucking up to other countries leaders.

Trump is the big cheese in the government. He makes the decisions as Commander In Chief.

For now.

That has been our policy and that remains our policy.

Not if Trump says otherwise. He sets our foreign policy.

Evidently, Israel sets our policy. Well, Israel and Putin, and little Kim. Don't forget that we abandoned our maneuvers on Kim's instruction.
thumb_i-see-russians-everywhere-showerthought-is-russia-phobia-covered-under-obamacare-20068353.png

That orange fool is at it again. He's holding up military aid to Lebanon that Congress and the State Department approved in September, and that the Pentagon says is required. As before, he offers no reason for the bone head move. Does anyone have any idea why Trump is doing such a stupid thing, or what the outcome of his double cross of Lebanon might be?
White House Freezes Military Aid to Lebanon, Against Wishes of Congress, State Dept. and Pentagon
View attachment 287603

Look Tard, what is boneheaded about keeping our money instead of constantly giving it away to assholes like Lebanon? You have relatives there? You even know where Lebanon is on the map? You have any idea how many Americans here need that money instead? How can the USA ever pay down its deficit if we have idiots like you always giving it away? Just what are we getting for that money anyway? Your cousins?

Here's a better idea: quit giving my fucking money away to places like Lebanon and lower my federal taxes.

That orange fool is at it again. He's holding up military aid to Lebanon that Congress and the State Department approved in September, and that the Pentagon says is required. As before, he offers no reason for the bone head move. Does anyone have any idea why Trump is doing such a stupid thing, or what the outcome of his double cross of Lebanon might be?
White House Freezes Military Aid to Lebanon, Against Wishes of Congress, State Dept. and Pentagon
View attachment 287603

Maybe you didn't learn this in school, but the President doesn't work for Congress, the State Dept. or the Pentagon.
In fact the State Dept. and the Pentagon work for the President. Congress is a co-equal branch.

View attachment 287603
As he can.. your life is gonna suck for a long time lol

View attachment 287603

An incredibly disingenuous post isn't it?

You and the other far-left radicals have screamed for decades that we should get us out of unwinnable wars, bring home all our troops, and quit sending money to other countries.

Then when we have a President who is doing just that, you whine and cry even louder.

Why?

View attachment 287603

Look Tard, what is boneheaded about keeping our money instead of constantly giving it away to assholes like Lebanon? You have relatives there? You even know where Lebanon is on the map? You have any idea how many Americans here need that money instead? How can the USA ever pay down its deficit if we have idiots like you always giving it away? Just what are we getting for that money anyway? Your cousins?

Here's a better idea: quit giving my fucking money away to places like Lebanon and lower my federal taxes.

So you would prefer to just give Lebanon to Hezbollah? Does that sound like a good thing to do?

View attachment 287603

Maybe you didn't learn this in school, but the President doesn't work for Congress, the State Dept. or the Pentagon.
In fact the State Dept. and the Pentagon work for the President. Congress is a co-equal branch.

I'm not sure if he is legally able to do it, but I'm positive it's a stupid thing to do.

View attachment 287603

So you would prefer to just give Lebanon to Hezbollah? Does that sound like a good thing to do?

You and they all deserve each other. Ain't no concern of mine what the Lebanese do---- ---- it is the Lebanese's country, if they don't want those people there, they ought to get off their ass and defend their own country.

Funny how all you Tards were against fighting wars all over the world and minding your own business and trying to cut spending until Trump actually does it. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 287603

You and they all deserve each other. Ain't no concern of mine what the Lebanese do---- ---- it is the Lebanese's country, if they don't want those people there, they ought to get off their ass and defend their own country.

Funny how all you Tards were against fighting wars all over the world and minding your own business and trying to cut spending until Trump actually does it. :auiqs.jpg:

OK. I'll put you on the pro-Hezbollah list.

View attachment 287603

OK, I'll put you on the go blow it out your ass list.

View attachment 287603

Aren't you the dumbshit who was complaining about bush the juniors wars?

View attachment 287603

That's you sweetie

That has been our policy and that remains our policy.

Not if Trump says otherwise. He sets our foreign policy.

He’s the president. Since when did any president have to explain every time he scratched his ass? The dims have fucked with him since he got into office, just because they could. Maybe he’s doing things the way he chooses to. If anyone doesn’t like it, tough shit. Vote him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back