Trump: I don’t like him, but

....Obama printed over 10 trillion dollars in new money on top of borrowing over 10 trillion. The only way to keep that draconian amount of inflation in check is to sacrifice our jobs to overseas entities while prettying up the plantation to receive people who one worked for a living...
There's painful truth in what you say.

Everyone knows you're a clueless uneducated liberal dolt....no need to ask....
You must be suffering a lot of self-inflicted pain within you. You poor bastard.
consoling2.gif

I am not even going to watch the debate; I have no interested in it. The only thing I care about is the issues: Every year we as a country manufacture less and the lower classes become poorer. The national debt continues to grow and the bill will come due someday. We continue to take in more poor immigrants putting more and more pressure on the social welfare system. What happens to the people that need it when we can no longer pay for it. Our borders are wide open to drugs and poor illegal immigrants and the problems they bring. I am going to vote for Trump I don’t like him, but that is not important, he is the only one that offers any hope that something will be done before it is too late.

You just listed the problems you see as the reasons for choosing Trump. You forgot to note how your choice is going to solve them. You know why that is? Because he doesn't have a clue....and neither do you.

Best of luck surviving the apocalypse.

You just listed the problems you see as the reasons for choosing Trump. You forgot to note how your choice is going to solve them. You know why that is? Because he doesn't have a clue....and neither do you. Best of luck surviving the apocalypse.
You could at least show some understanding for your fellow countryman ..... he didn't create your 2-party system.

You just listed the problems you see as the reasons for choosing Trump. You forgot to note how your choice is going to solve them. You know why that is? Because he doesn't have a clue....and neither do you. Best of luck surviving the apocalypse.
You could at least show some understanding for your fellow countryman ..... he didn't create your 2-party system.

I could. But I'd rather just suggest that he read this and try to better himself.

Would Progressive Economics Win Over Trump’s White Working Class Voters?

I am not even going to watch the debate; I have no interested in it. The only thing I care about is the issues: Every year we as a country manufacture less and the lower classes become poorer. The national debt continues to grow and the bill will come due someday. We continue to take in more poor immigrants putting more and more pressure on the social welfare system. What happens to the people that need it when we can no longer pay for it. Our borders are wide open to drugs and poor illegal immigrants and the problems they bring. I am going to vote for Trump I don’t like him, but that is not important, he is the only one that offers any hope that something will be done before it is too late.

You just listed the problems you see as the reasons for choosing Trump. You forgot to note how your choice is going to solve them. You know why that is? Because he doesn't have a clue....and neither do you.

Best of luck surviving the apocalypse.
At 20 trillion dollars in debt, what have you got to lose by voting Trump......

I could. But I'd rather just suggest that he read this and try to better himself.

That there was fucking hilarious....thanks for the laugh at your expense....:lol:

With all do respect, choosing 'correctly' is NOT a matter of reading what someone wrote on behalf of one side or the other. There is a myriad of view-points & details ... not to mention the 'fact' that neither representative will actually be calling the shots anyway, once he/she gets the sofa 'just right' inside the Whine House.

With all do respect, choosing 'correctly' is NOT a matter of reading what someone wrote on behalf of one side or the other. There is a myriad of view-points & details ... not to mention the 'fact' that neither representative will actually be calling the shots anyway, once he/she gets the sofa 'just right' inside the Whine House.

Really? There is nuance and complexity? Who knew, honeyDUE?

I can't wait until Trump gets Obamas pen, and phone.....

There is no guarantee that trump will come through, but we know for certain that Clinton won’t change anything. She will continue the course that is leading us closer to the abyss. I am depending on trump’s ego to motivate him to do what he said he would do. He has an ego the size of Montana; he wants to be remembered as a great President long after he is gone and perhaps a statue on the national mall. For that reason I believe he will try. I despise his type of personality, but if he manages to save this country I will personally lead the effort or follow someone else’s lead to build a statue for him on the National Mall.

What Trump offers is more debt, more unemployment and more recession.
How.
What is it that Trump has said that makes you think this.
Personally, I think hillary is the one that is most likely to continue this out of control spending, and she has already said she is for open borders. And we know she is in favor of a one world government and the only way to bring that about is to totally break the U.S.
So, what has Trump said that makes you think he has a better chance of destroying this country than Hillary has already promised.

There is no guarantee that trump will come through, but we know for certain that Clinton won’t change anything. She will continue the course that is leading us closer to the abyss. I am depending on trump’s ego to motivate him to do what he said he would do. He has an ego the size of Montana; he wants to be remembered as a great President long after he is gone and perhaps a statue on the national mall. For that reason I believe he will try. I despise his type of personality, but if he manages to save this country I will personally lead the effort or follow someone else’s lead to build a statue for him on the National Mall.

This country doesn't need saving. We are not heading toward an abyss. By just about any metric, we are better off now than we were in 2008.

President Obama is possibly going to end his presidency with an approval rating near 60%.

Your guy is inviting Obama's half brother to a debate vs Hillary Clinton. Let that sink in. He's running a crazed campaign.....and would run a crazed administration. Fortunately, we won't have to endure it.

What Trump offers is more debt, more unemployment and more recession.
How.
What is it that Trump has said that makes you think this.
Personally, I think hillary is the one that is most likely to continue this out of control spending, and she has already said she is for open borders. And we know she is in favor of a one world government and the only way to bring that about is to totally break the U.S.
So, what has Trump said that makes you think he has a better chance of destroying this country than Hillary has already promised.
I defer to the experts...

U.S. Economy Would Be ‘Diminished’ Under Trump’s Economic Plan, New Analysis Says

A new analysis concludes Donald Trump’s economic proposals, taken at face value, could produce a prolonged recession and heavy job losses that would fall hardest on low- and middle-income workers.​

Hate to tell you but in order to fix the debt, we are going to have to suffer sooner or later.
hillary will just add to it causing others to pay for it later.

longly, I understand exactly what you are saying. Hillary has no accomplishments the time she was in the senate and nothing while SoS.

I, too agree with the issues that he's presented and I honestly feel Clinton would be disastrous for this country.
Ambitious Imbecile

Shrillary is like someone who is famous for being famous.

Hate to tell you but in order to fix the debt, we are going to have to suffer sooner or later.
hillary will just add to it causing others to pay for it later.

That's a myth to begin with. The debt doesn't need fixing as long as we are seen by the rest of the world as good for it. We are.

Dems have been better stewards of the economy....including spending...than republicans. That's not a thing that can really be disputed any more.

Trump's proposed policies will increase the debt more than Hillary's. That's not under dispute either.

Said another way....you have gotten NOTHING right in the quoted post.

Forum List

Back