Trump: I'll rescind Birthright Citizenship (Thank God)

anchor babies, which the President CAN do something about with a "phone and a pen."

No

No the President cannot sign a bill into law to repeal the 14th amendment to the constitution. Ain't gonna happen. This is U.S. Supreme court issue, always has been, always will be.

All Trump is doing right now is insuring that Republicans lose this election, by pissing off the millions of LEGAL Latino's in this country WHO VOTE.

And they're not going to vote to send Grandma and Grandpa back to Mexico or where-ever they came from.

You're over estimating the number of illegal aliens who will vote in this election.

Hispanics are simply trying to reclaim their birthright that was stolen from them.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Only a traitor would post that map.

anchor babies, which the President CAN do something about with a "phone and a pen."

No

No the President cannot sign a bill into law to repeal the 14th amendment to the constitution. Ain't gonna happen. This is U.S. Supreme court issue, always has been, always will be.

All Trump is doing right now is insuring that Republicans lose this election, by pissing off the millions of LEGAL Latino's in this country WHO VOTE.

And they're not going to vote to send Grandma and Grandpa back to Mexico or where-ever they came from.

The Latinos who identify more with the illegals than with their fellow citizens were never going to vote REpublican anyways.

Plenty additional Native born Americans will come to the polls just to vote for a candidate who is serious about stopping illegal aliens.

So - there are people here that actually support this idea?

And those are the same that state they support the constitution if I am not mistaken.

Something does not add up.
Citizen should be granted to people after they have graduated from High School proving their worth citizenship and not simply because they were born here.

Would that apply to everyone?

So - there are people here that actually support this idea?

And those are the same that state they support the constitution if I am not mistaken.

Something does not add up.
Citizen should be granted to people after they have graduated from High School proving their worth citizenship and not simply because they were born here.

Would that apply to everyone?
Of course not.

Did Donald Trump Keep Hitler Speeches By His Bed?

According to the piece, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that Trump often re-read “My New Order,” a collection of Adolf Hitler’s speeches from 1918-1939. What’s more, Trump allegedly kept the book in a cabinet by his bed.

Here’s the full excerpt, per Vanity Fair:

Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.

Read more: Did Donald Trump Keep Hitler Speeches By His Bed? - The Assimilator Forward.com

7 Takeaways from Vanity Fair's 1990 Profile of Donald Trump - Vanity Fair

Whoa, that's interesting. That could have some impact on his us versus them mentality.

Last edited:
Hispanics are simply trying to reclaim their birthright that was stolen from them.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Only a traitor would post that map.
You don't like the fact that they are taking the country back one brown baby at a time? So sorry...

You're happy about that?
Yep, fair is fair. And capitalists love cheap labor. I'm not nailing down a roof in the Texas summer...

Had anyone told Trump that even as President, he won't be able to "rescind" constitutional amendments?

I'm sure he meant that he would push Congress to change the 14th. And that COULD be done.

But he would face more than a significant battle trying to remove citizenship status of those who are already citizens.
You sure that's what he meant? Why? What makes you think he knows anything about the Constitution? He's a Republican.

Had anyone told Trump that even as President, he won't be able to "rescind" constitutional amendments?

I'm sure he meant that he would push Congress to change the 14th. And that COULD be done.

But he would face more than a significant battle trying to remove citizenship status of those who are already citizens.
You sure that's what he meant? Why? What makes you think he knows anything about the Constitution? He's a Republican.

No, I don't know that he knows any more about the COTUS than you do for sure.

DT can't change the 14th.

He knows that, so he is revving up the far right nativists while winking at the Latinos.
If that's true then how can obie use an executive order to make people citizens?
He can't, you stupid wetback...
There really is no end to your racism is there? Are you only not racist as long as the people you hate are willing to go along with your politics? And if that's true then how long before you deem them useless and expendable? PMH is a true democrat. The most racist hateful person on the planet and dreams of killing millions keep him going.

Forum List

Back