Trump: I'll rescind Birthright Citizenship (Thank God)

It would also be nice if Trump can find a way to get rid of the black people if he wins.
Dude, you're racist. No Republican actual wants that.

Seeing how blacks are destroying cities. Well, what exactly do we do to stop the shit?

The first thing is to repeal all fair housing laws. Let the owners of these properties decide who lives in their neighborhood and who doesn't. Second is to stop HUD's efforts to move lowlifes into suburban areas. If HUD has the money to do this, then cut HUD"s funding.

Had anyone told Trump that even as President, he won't be able to "rescind" constitutional amendments?

I'm sure he meant that he would push Congress to change the 14th. And that COULD be done.

But he would face more than a significant battle trying to remove citizenship status of those who are already citizens.

You're sure he meant, or you've taken what he said and then you've made it to what he would have said had he known anything about being president?

Had anyone told Trump that even as President, he won't be able to "rescind" constitutional amendments?

I'm sure he meant that he would push Congress to change the 14th. And that COULD be done.

But he would face more than a significant battle trying to remove citizenship status of those who are already citizens.

You're sure he meant, or you've taken what he said and then you've made it to what he would have said had he known anything about being president?

Hey, I'm no Trump fan, he's not qualified to be POTUS, but yes I think he realizes that as POTUS he wouldn't able to just unilaterally change a COTUS amendment.

So - there are people here that actually support this idea?

And those are the same that state they support the constitution if I am not mistaken.

Something does not add up.
Citizen should be granted to people after they have graduated from High School proving their worth citizenship and not simply because they were born here.

Would that apply to everyone?
Of course not.

Do you know how the law works?

1+ANCHOR+BABIE+Anchor-Babies.gif

1. Parents are American.
2. Graduated High School.
Then they can become citizens.
Everyone.

Is it me or does "I'll rescind birthright citizenship" sound like "I fell on my face with the birther shit so I'm gonna get him retroactively"?

Please don't bother conservatives with facts.
Just use EO like Obama does.
So - there are people here that actually support this idea?

And those are the same that state they support the constitution if I am not mistaken.

Something does not add up.
Citizen should be granted to people after they have graduated from High School proving their worth citizenship and not simply because they were born here.
There is actually a set of 5 books that I own and have read that does just that. Great idea.

Hey, I'm no Trump fan, he's not qualified to be POTUS, but yes I think he realizes that as POTUS he wouldn't able to just unilaterally change a COTUS amendment.

But then he acts like he can, and his supporters love him for it.

Don't you think lying to people is a bad way to get support (yes, I know they all do it).

Don't you think lying to people is a bad way to get support (yes, I know they all do it).

Too be honest, I don't think a politician has a chance in hell of getting the American idiots to vote for him/her UNLESS they lie. People don't want the truth.

Who fucking wants to hear "hey libs/conservatives shut the fuck up, we have serious problems in this country that neither one of you want to address?"

Nope, the average American idiot just wants to hear a few sound bites that sound good on TV.

Too be honest, I don't think a politician has a chance in hell of getting the American idiots to vote for him/her UNLESS they lie. People don't want the truth.

Who fucking wants to hear "hey libs/conservatives shut the fuck up, we have serious problems in this country that neither one of you want to address?"

Nope, the average American idiot just wants to hear a few sound bites that sound good on TV.

I agree. However there is blatant lying and there's discrete lying. The former shows you for a liar to anyone with half a brain.

Not just the average American either, this is universal.

Helmut Kohl in 1990 telling the Germans reunification would be wonderful, so they voted for him. These being the sensible GERMANS.......

The first thing is to repeal all fair housing laws. Let the owners of these properties decide who lives in their neighborhood and who doesn't. Second is to stop HUD's efforts to move lowlifes into suburban areas. If HUD has the money to do this, then cut HUD"s funding.

Sure, that works! Establish a Red, White and Blue brand of apartheid! What a thoughtful and insightful concept to promote the American Dream for future WASPS!

Other paths to citizenship.
Fighting in our military for our country.
Being wealthy and providing jobs to American Citizens.

No, congress cannot change the 14 th Amendment. How freaking stupid are you people?

Forum List

Back