Trump "Impeached Forever"

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The looney Democrats were all giddy and filled with glee, when they proclaimed that Trump will be "Impeached Forever".

But fifty years from now, the average American won't even remember that Trump was Impeached or what it was about?

President Johnson over a hundred years ago was Impeached, and you would be hard pressed to find anyone besides a historian who knows it even happened. ... :cool:

It's playground logic by the "smart" people trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shi*.
They've thrown all their eggs into one basket and gotten nowhere. What idiots!

In the Left\s Utopia .............everyone gets a trophy............Kind of like Common Core Education.

7-24-annual-instant-gratification-zero-mile-fun-run-ok-come-get-35673507.png

The looney Democrats were all giddy and filled with glee, when they proclaimed that Trump will be "Impeached Forever".

But fifty years from now, the average American won't even remember that Trump was Impeached or what it was about?

President Johnson over a hundred years ago was Impeached, and you would be hard pressed to find anyone besides a historian who knows it even happened. ... :cool:

Hey Sunni Man, I love that you point out the ridiculousness of the left, but I will admit that Islam scares me. I saw the rebel news video where a Muslim man says he is fine with executing gay people, and he referred to Canadians as your people, like he didn't even consider himself a Canadian. Do Muslims want to integrate? I don't want to march in a gay parade, but I don't want to harm any gay people. Do Muslims in the West want homosexuals put to death?

Hey Sunni Man, I love that you point out the ridiculousness of the left, but I will admit that Islam scares me. I saw the rebel news video where a Muslim man says he is fine with executing gay people, and he referred to Canadians as your people, like he didn't even consider himself a Canadian. Do Muslims want to integrate? I don't want to march in a gay parade, but I don't want to harm any gay people. Do Muslims in the West want homosexuals put to death?
Yeah. Good question.
Sunni is a great troller of liberals, and has a wicked sense of humor like myself, and I appreciate what he offers, but have found some views rather alarming and contradicting.

The true exclamation point on the Democrats' folly will be when Donald Trump wins again in 2020. At that point, the perception of this impeachment as a petty, political vendetta with no substance will be cast in Bronze.

Linda Sarsour to Muslim Americans: Our Priority Is Not To Assimilate; It Is To Our People And Allah

Linda Sarsour to Muslim Americans: Our Priority Is Not To Assimilate; It Is To Our People And Allah

I am truly hoping that Sarsour is a loony lefty nut. The alternative is pretty scary.

Sunni Man, I am also curious about your view of Israel. I know you hate them, but is there any way Israel can exist where Muslims don't want to eradicate them? Is there some way Muslims can come to peace with Israel?

I am truly hoping that Sarsour is a loony lefty nut. The alternative is pretty scary.

"New Poll: Majority of American Muslims Want Sharia.
The poll finds that the majority of Islamic Americans agree that Muslims should be able to forego the Constitution and be governed instead by Sharia law. That’s right, Sharia."
New Poll: Majority of American Muslims Want Sharia. Shocking Numbers On 'Jihad'...

Sure they will. He’ll be remembered as a lying whoremonger who got impeached.

It wasn't a legitimate impeachment anyway. Purely partisan. History will remember this as the day the Democrats went insane

I saw the rebel news video where a Muslim man says he is fine with executing gay people, and he referred to Canadians as your people, like he didn't even consider himself a Canadian. Do Muslims want to integrate? I don't want to march in a gay parade, but I don't want to harm any gay people. Do Muslims in the West want homosexuals put to death?
To answer your question; 1 muslim man in Canada doesn't represent all Canadian muslims. Most likely he is from an Islamic country ruled by Sharia Law, where executing homosexuals is the law of the land.

All the muslims I personally know here in America understand they must abide by U.S. law which protects gays and allows them to prance around limp wristed in public all they want.

As for assimilation by muslims into the fabric of America.

I have muslim friends from many different Islamic countries. I know muslins who teach in public school, car dealers and mechanics, doctors, dentists, lawyers, realtors, restaurant owners, policeman, FBI agents, and of course taxi cab drivers.

We stress education with our children, coach soccer at their schools, and our mosque sponsors a Boy Scout troop. We've held events and dinners where the public is invited; both the mayor and state's governor have attended. We also have a great relationship with all local law enforcement and Federal agencies.

When haters post that muslims don't assimilate. They are either misinformed or blatantly lying.

I hope that helps answer your question. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Know what? I agree with her. If HER culture supersedes AMERICAN culture, then she really needs to be deported. She made it perfectly clear she has ZERO loyalty to this country. This is how terrorists are made.

My only question for them is at the end of the day what difference does being impeached make if the impeached person does not have to pack their bags and be replaced?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I agree with Sr. Sarsour.

A muslim's priority should be the worship of Allah and helping our fellow muslims in need.

Just as a christian's priority should be worshiping God and helping fellow christians in need.

Muslim assimilation will naturally occur as a byproduct of living in close contact with fellow Americans. Like the same way it happened to other minorities over a couple of generations, Germans, Irish, Italians, Hispanics, Asians, etc.

Posting a one minute video clip with misleading commentary doesn't prove anything. .. :cool:

"New Poll: Majority of American Muslims Want Sharia.
The poll finds that the majority of Islamic Americans agree that Muslims should be able to forego the Constitution and be governed instead by Sharia law. That’s right, Sharia."
New Poll: Majority of American Muslims Want Sharia. Shocking Numbers On 'Jihad'...

They can go back to their own shithole countries and have it there.

Assimilate, it the US. Most do, as Sunni pointed out and are fine people, a few bad apples don't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back