🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump interview with Judge Jeanine

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ................, oh man, Insane Clown President is threatening Comey now, Lordy Lordy what a show.

It really is unreal how the president of the USA is behaving. I wonder if we'll ever recover. I keep hoping to see Ashton Kutcher pop out and just tell us we've all been punk'd.

Ashton who?

How old are you? Even my 84 year old grandmother (RIP) knew who he was.
that is so gay. Dare I say, Gay enough to attract the attention of DarkFury ?

Just a quick question......but why are you here? You can't debate, you can't engage in a discussion.....is this the best use of your time and limited intellect? Just curious......

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ................, oh man, Insane Clown President is threatening Comey now, Lordy Lordy what a show.

It really is unreal how the president of the USA is behaving. I wonder if we'll ever recover. I keep hoping to see Ashton Kutcher pop out and just tell us we've all been punk'd.

Ashton who?

Just a quick question......but why are you here? You can't debate, you can't engage in a discussion.....is this the best use of your time and limited intellect? Just curious......

I've been studying your style and wit ... the imitation should please you

Ashton who?

Any time that you want to attempt to debate me or discuss any topic on which you disagree with me about? All you have to do is but ask..........

Ashton who?

Any time that you want to attempt to debate me or discuss any topic on which you disagree with me about? All you have to do is but ask..........
What do you believe we disagree about? Donald Trump's supposed reputation as a great businessman? How about Donald Trump owing nobody and being a Tribune of the people?

What do you believe we disagree about? Donald Trump's supposed reputation as a great businessman? How about Donald Trump owing nobody and being a Tribune of the people?

You are the one nipping at my ankles so I must be posting things that get under your thin skin. I had hopes that Trump was legit because I KNEW the Hildebeast wasn't. I know about the inter-agency wars of the alphabet agencies and I know about the tenuous hold the banking oligarchs have here trying to hold onto power because not every country is under their control....but they are certainly working on getting them under their debt slavery central bank system. Putin kicked out the Rothschild central bank and nationalized it so that they could create debt free currency which has made Russia a "loose cannon" especially since they are allies of Syria and Iran, two other countries that are not beholding to the banking oligarchs

Richard Nixon secretly tapes people in the White House and he is going to be impeached and removed from office so he resigns in disgrace.

The Watergate Scandal was far more reaching than you try to make it seem. It all had to do with the coverup as these things so often do. Dozens were indicted and convicted. It was like a raging forest fire ignited by a single spark.

Had President Nixon gone on TV, the first week it was discovered and simply said that this was an outrage and those responsible would be held responsible. That would have been the end of the whole matter. Instead, he stupidly tried to cover it up.

Richard Nixon secretly tapes people in the White House and he is going to be impeached and removed from office so he resigns in disgrace.

Trump threatens the head of the FBI in public with secret tapes he made of their conversation.

This man must be removed from office immediately. Republicans are staring Watergate 2 right in the face. And Trump has proven he colluded with the Russians to fix the US election and now is threatening the head of the FBI.

Republicans, you own this shit lock, stock, and barrel.

How was the US election "fixed"? I mean other than Hillary screwing over Sanders for the nomination. Can you cite one specific instance where Russian hackers manipulated a vote tally?

You are the one nipping at my ankles so I must be posting things that get under your thin skin. I had hopes that Trump was legit because I KNEW the Hildebeast wasn't. I know about the inter-agency wars of the alphabet agencies and I know about the tenuous hold the banking oligarchs have here trying to hold onto power because not every country is under their control....but they are certainly working on getting them under their debt slavery central bank system. Putin kicked out the Rothschild central bank and nationalized it so that they could create debt free currency which has made Russia a "loose cannon" especially since they are allies of Syria and Iran, two other countries that are not beholding to the banking oligarchs
Can you post that in Engleesh, please?

Forum List

Back