Trump is a dick

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Donald Trump Threatens to Sue Macy’s Protester for $25 Million (Exclusive)

“Dump Trump” organizer Angelo Carusone tells THR a cease and desist letter he received shows the "Apprentice" star engages in "bullying and intimidation."

donald_trump_friars_club_honors_larry_king.jpg

Trump attorney Alan Garten has sent a cease and desist letter to Angelo Carusone, organizer of the online campaign Dump Trump, and threatened to seek damages of “not less than” $25 million if the protest continues, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

In a letter dated Dec. 27, Garten charged Carusone with undertaking “malicious efforts” to interfere with Trump’s business relationships and spreading misinformation about the size and success of the protest.

“Rather than simply engage in lawful protest, you have apparently made it your mission to interfere with and intentionally disrupt Mr. Trump’s long-standing and well-established business relationship with Macy’s as well as his contractual dealings with other third parties through mob-like bullying and coercion,” reads the letter from Garten, executive vp and litigation counsel at The Trump Organization.

(The letter can be read in full here.)

So Trump is a dick because he isn't afraid to use Legal means to fight people that obviously have a very nasty, and highly irrational fixation with him? I'd argue that a person who engages in an online campaign just to attack another person is the real dick.

Nope, he is a Donald. If you lefties worried as much about the politicians who control your lives instead of private sector personalities we all would be better off.

So Trump is a dick because he isn't afraid to use Legal means to fight people that obviously have a very nasty, and highly irrational fixation with him? I'd argue that a person who engages in an online campaign just to attack another person is the real dick.

It's nice to see your support of freedom of speech. I guess it only adheres to people who use expensive lawyers.

Nope, he is a Donald. If you lefties worried as much about the politicians who control your lives instead of private sector personalities we all would be better off.

Ha....Trump and the Koch Brothers control yours, idiot.

First, neither Donald Trump nor the Koch brothers control my life or anyone elses. Just because you want to be a slave to someone doesn't mean the rest of us who just want to live our lives in peace are slaves to people who make honest business dealings.

Second, if for some reason Trump did control our lives, at least he would be doing a much more efficient job than the current administration is. Trump at least has done something with his life, unlikely our current political leaders. And I am in no terms a big Trump fan.

Third, dicks have a purpose. In dealing with someone trying to interfere in the legal business dealings and engaged in activity meant to damage the reputation of another, use would be completely justified.

Fourth, It's not harassment to seek legal sactions after someone who is harassing you. You may think harassment/stalking type behavior is normal, but most people don't.

It's nice to see your support of freedom of speech. I guess it only adheres to people who use expensive lawyers.

Since when is the freedom of speech a license to libel and harass a person?

Ha....Trump and the Koch Brothers control yours, idiot.

First, neither Donald Trump nor the Koch brothers control my life or anyone elses. Just because you want to be a slave to someone doesn't mean the rest of us who just want to live our lives in peace are slaves to people who make honest business dealings.

Second, if for some reason Trump did control our lives, at least he would be doing a much more efficient job than the current administration is. Trump at least has done something with his life, unlikely our current political leaders. And I am in no terms a big Trump fan.

Third, dicks have a purpose. In dealing with someone trying to interfere in the legal business dealings and engaged in activity meant to damage the reputation of another, use would be completely justified.

Fourth, It's not harassment to seek legal sactions after someone who is harassing you. You may think harassment/stalking type behavior is normal, but most people don't.

You have to admit, though, that Donald Trump is a powerful component of the Conservative Entertainment Complex. And that complex fairly defines the modern version of the Republican Party.

I think male genitalia everywhere should file a class action suit claiming teh Donald defames them.

Regards from Rosie

Trump is certainly no longer a private citizen. He's a sometimes candidate and full time megalomaniac.

Since when is the freedom of speech a license to libel and harass a person?
What libel? What harassment?

If Republicans didn't lie, they would have nothing to say.

Hooray for Trump. It's long past time for someone to fight back against liberals. I'm glad he's doing it.

Forum List

Back