Trump is a genius! ...just ask him...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
..and stable!!!!!!!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

"....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

I think he should have stopped at 'as not smart'. He could have had an honest tweet for a change.

One of the grandest ironies of our time is we have a president unsuited for the job not because he thought he'd get the job but because enough Americans believed he was serious. Michael Wolff's book makes a few things clear, Trump didn't want to win and everyone around him including family thinks of him as a mental child. Melania even cried. Anyone who moves among the well to do in America sees this personality often, they are the libertarian types who take privileged society as a given and for them they lack the insight, education and experience to even see that others live in another world. The lack of compassion and consideration is evident everywhere in the upper classes, with exceptions of course. 'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg covers our unacknowledged history and 'I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump' by Jonna Ivin provides insight too.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump
White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America by Nancy Isenberg
White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Win – and Neither Did His Campaign

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff

Week 33: Trump Blistered by Bannon’s Inside Job

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” George Carlin

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

"....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

I think he should have stopped at 'as not smart'. He could have had an honest tweet for a change.

Trump NEVER said he was a genius did he??

His exact words were "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"
Where did Trump say exactly "I am a genius and a stable one at that"?

Making the exaggerated leap that Trump said is no different then Obama thinking himself a God and telling the audience this and THEN the MSM confirming it!

Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

And then the MSM confirms it:
I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Unlike Obama who thinks he is a God, Trump simply states he qualifies for genius hood!

One of the grandest ironies of our time is we have a president unsuited for the job not because he thought he'd get the job but because enough Americans believed he was serious. Michael Wolff's book makes a few things clear, Trump didn't want to win and everyone around him including family thinks of him as a mental child. Melania even cried. Anyone who moves among the well to do in America sees this personality often, they are the libertarian types who take privileged society as a given and for them they lack the insight, education and experience to even see that others live in another world. The lack of compassion and consideration is evident everywhere in the upper classes, with exceptions of course. 'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg covers our unacknowledged history and 'I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump' by Jonna Ivin provides insight too.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump
White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America by Nancy Isenberg
White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Win – and Neither Did His Campaign

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff

Week 33: Trump Blistered by Bannon’s Inside Job

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” George Carlin

WOLFF ADMITS: NOT SURE ALL TRUE
BOOK SENSATION ROCKS NATION
'SAID WHATEVER NECESSARY TO GET STORY'

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

Trump NEVER said he was a genius did he??

His exact words were "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"
Where did Trump say exactly "I am a genius and a stable one at that"?

!

Holy fuck on a cracker.

It's the New York Post as filtered though the Democrat prism. There is no telling what really happened, if anything.

He does know more than the generals and he went to Wharton. Wharton, great school, only smart people go to Wharton, smart people, very smart, believe me

Trump obviously has an inferiority complex and keeps trying to prove himself to compensate.

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

Funny how Trump has to try to sell the fact that he is mentally stable

Don't think any other president has done that

Donald Trump ought to declare he feels he is really a woman and is riddled with guilt over his whiteness, does not believe in God and that Americans are selfish poopoo heads. Anti Trumpers would be apoplectic.

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

He is smart and genius but can not say he is sane at all.

Now why would I claim he is a genius?

For forty plus years this man has con Americans and to say he is dumb would mean millions of Americans are idiots...

Wait...

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

Funny how Trump has to try to sell the fact that he is mentally stable

Don't think any other president has done that
The Idiot-in-Chief doth protest too much.

Oh joy...another bunch of internet geniuses who spend literally the entire day posting, have another taunt and trash Trump thread in politics.
A bunch of losers insulting a person far more successful than themselves.
It's actually genius that Trump is living in the heads of so many.

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

Forum List

Back