Trump is boorish and reminds me of Mussolini

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
But he is EXACTLY what our country needs at this point in our history. Does anyone seriously dispute that we need to secure our borders, improve the economy, renegotiate detrimental trade agreements and protect us from foreign adversaries?

Among other disastrous policies, Jimmy Carter led us to the brink of Soviet hegemony over Europe, only to be rescued by Ronald Reagan. Similarly, Barack Obama led us to the brink of Iranian hegemony over the Middle East, not to mention a host of other growing problems.

Is it too much to ask for Donald Trump's detractors to take a step back from their raw emotions from losing the last election and reconsider whether any of his policies are beneficial to our country? (And, if there are none, to specifically describe more beneficial policies?)

Last edited:
But he is EXACTLY what our country needs at this point in our history. Does anyone seriously dispute that we need to secure our borders, improve the economy, renegotiate detrimental trade agreements and protect us from foreign adversaries? Among other disastrous policies, Jimmy Carter led us to the brink of Soviet hegemony over Europe, only to be rescued by Ronald Reagan. Similarly, Barack Obama led us to the brink of Iranian hegemony over the Middle East, not to mention a host of other growing problems.

Is it too much to ask for Donald Trump's detractors to take a step back from their raw emotions from losing the last election and reconsider whether any of his policies are beneficial to our country? (And, if there are none, to specifically describe more beneficial policies.)
obammy bothered me and reminded me of Benedict Arnold.

Nope. Mussolini volunteered and fought in WWI. Politically similar in that "Mussolini declared that only he could restore order and was given the authority in 1922 as prime minister. He gradually dismantled all democratic institutions. By 1925, he had made himself dictator, taking the title "Il Duce" ("the Leader")." https://www.biography.com/people/benito-mussolini-9419443 The Constitution is an anti Fascist document. The Republic doesn't need a Mussolini, Franco, Tojo or Hitler.

Nope. Mussolini volunteered and fought in WWI. Politically similar in that "Mussolini declared that only he could restore order and was given the authority in 1922 as prime minister. He gradually dismantled all democratic institutions. By 1925, he had made himself dictator, taking the title "Il Duce" ("the Leader")." https://www.biography.com/people/benito-mussolini-9419443 The Constitution is an anti Fascist document. The Republic doesn't need a Mussolini, Franco, Tojo or Hitler.
you can leave anytime. Feel free to move around the world.

But he is EXACTLY what our country needs at this point in our history. Does anyone seriously dispute that we need to secure our borders, improve the economy, renegotiate detrimental trade agreements and protect us from foreign adversaries? Among other disastrous policies, Jimmy Carter led us to the brink of Soviet hegemony over Europe, only to be rescued by Ronald Reagan. Similarly, Barack Obama led us to the brink of Iranian hegemony over the Middle East, not to mention a host of other growing problems.

Is it too much to ask for Donald Trump's detractors to take a step back from their raw emotions from losing the last election and reconsider whether any of his policies are beneficial to our country? (And, if there are none, to specifically describe more beneficial policies.)

we need to secure our borders,
Yes, but you don't take 2000 kids from their parents and put them in cages.
If he thinks what he is doing is right, then he should go down to the border and visit the camps.
He won't. He's a chickenshit. He afraid of the terrible reception he'd get there.

improve the economy,
His trade war is backfiring. Gary Cohn quit his job as economic adviser when Trump went off the rails.
Ask yourself why so many people have quit or been fired.
Auto Stocks Flop as Daimler Cuts Its Profit Expectations Because of the Brewing U.S.-China Trade War

renegotiate detrimental trade agreements
What negotiations? He hasn't made any, idiot.

and protect us from foreign adversaries?
He hasn't done that.
He went to Singapore and gave KJU everything he wanted...a place on the world stage...and got NOTHING in return.
That agreement they signed isn't worth the paper it was printed on. KMJ agreed to "work towards" denuking.
He made a fool out of Trump.
Read it yourself:
Trump puts Korean war games on hold after summit meeting with Kim

we need to secure our borders,
If he thinks what he is doing is right, then he should go down to the border and visit the camps.
He won't. He's a chickenshit. He afraid of the terrible reception he'd get there.

improve the economy,
His trade war is backfiring. Gary Cohn quit his job as economic adviser when Trump went off the rails.
Ask yourself why so many people have quit or been fired.
Auto Stocks Flop as Daimler Cuts Its Profit Expectations Because of the Brewing U.S.-China Trade War

renegotiate detrimental trade agreements
What negotiations? He hasn't made any, idiot.

and protect us from foreign adversaries?
He hasn't done that.
He went to Singapore and gave KJU everything he wanted...a place on the world stage...and got NOTHING in return.
That agreement they signed isn't worth the paper it was printed on. KMJ agreed to "work towards" denuking.
He made a fool out of Trump.
Read it yourself:
Trump puts Korean war games on hold after summit meeting with Kim

then why did obammy do it?

It depends on your point of view. Barry couldn't get five hundred people together so he spent most of his time campaigning in a more comfortable environment in Africa. President trump gets SRO and thousands for his rallies. Ever hear them chant USA-USA at a democrat rally? There are photos of Old Glory thrown into a corner with the trash after hypocrites held it up at a Hillary rally. Barry Hussein reminds me of his father who was ...surprise...surprise a communist nationalist anti-American bigamist alcoholic. As a matter of fact Barry's biography (pick one up at the dollar store) was called "Dreams of My Father".

Trump is repub traitors II Duce

Trump is repub traitors II Duce
never anything original. go figure.

Why, because I think Trumpybear is a pampered elitist who wouldn't volunteer to join the Army, unlike Benito? Or that I think Trumpybear is, rhetorically at least, following Mussolini's path to a fascist dictatorship. Wait, is it because you want me to expand my horizons you devil you?

Why, because I think Trumpybear is a pampered elitist who wouldn't volunteer to join the Army, unlike Benito? Or that I think Trumpybear is, rhetorically at least, following Mussolini's path to a fascist dictatorship. Wait, is it because you want me to expand my horizons you devil you?
everyone in DC is a fking elitist. even the lobbyists.

everyone in DC is a fking elitist.

I think it’s encouraging that people can be elitist without the slightest qualification of being elite.

everyone in DC is a fking elitist.

I think it’s encouraging that people can be elitist without the slightest qualification of being elite.
even spoillywood is elitist.

Forum List

Back