Trump is going to issue guidelines at 6:00 pm about going back

Trump should emulate the California governor. That state has done an excellent job in minimizing COVID-19 infections and deaths.

Because they have a different strain than N.Y.

Liberals will start crying that we should all hide under our beds until 2025.

Ultimately he can’t force the states to listen to him, and I don’t know if they will, but if we see infection rates stay the same or surge then he’s going to pay a big price. The idea of relaxing social distancing when we’re not doing great seems very risky. We’ll see what he has to say.

He should just say he is blessing each governor to decide their route and he should have a conference call with them all like he has done along the way.

Utah is different than New York.

This sounds reasonable ...
“The (CA) administration highlighted six key indicators for altering his stay-home mandate, including the ability to closely monitor and track potential cases, prevent infection of high-risk people, increase surge capacity at hospitals, develop therapeutics and ensure physical distance at schools, businesses and child care facilities.“

Gov. Gavin Newsom names six goals that must be met to lift California coronavirus order

He should just say he is blessing each governor to decide their route and he should have a conference call with them all like he has done along the way.

If I was in his position that’s exactly what I would have done. I would have said me and my teams of experts are happy to advise you with your decisions. Instead he put a lot of pressure on himself. You have to root for him because this is the health of the American people and the health of the country’s economy. Hopefully he’s up to the task.

Trump should emulate the California governor. That state has done an excellent job in minimizing COVID-19 infections and deaths.
What’s the different strain?
NY has its own strain? Nowhere else?

No there are shitloads of strains.

If I was in his position that’s exactly what I would have done. I would have said me and my teams of experts are happy to advise you with your decisions. Instead he put a lot of pressure on himself. You have to root for him because this is the health of the American people and the health of the country’s economy. Hopefully he’s up to the task.

We will see what he says. I hope he says exactly what we said. It’s up to you guys and you can lean on me and CDC and all of our resources as much as you like.

Good so if the blue state governors don't follow his advise it will be on them not Trump.....

That’s assuming he’s going to provide good advice.
He will....his economic team is outstanding...and remember 75% of the newly unemployed will go right back to work when we do reopen....

It will be fun to see how the media spin negative whatever he says. He should ask Pelosi what he should say and then say it word for word just as a troll.

Then the media would say he shouldn’t be listening to Nancy.

If he asked the head of CNN what he should say, that guy would say, “I have no idea. I just know whatever you say is wrong.”

What’s the different strain?
NY has its own strain? Nowhere else?
No there are shitloads of strains.

Did you read the part that says:
“The current virus strains are still fundamentally very similar to each other,”

That appears NOT to explain why California has relatively few Covid-19 infections & deaths.

Forum List

Back