Trump is hemorrhaging older voters

Social distancing only works if everybody agrees to it. I can't imagine people staying socially distant around the "half off - sale bin"
YOU can not be made ill if YOU social distance. I am not responsible for YOUR decisions or health.

If somebody without a mask breathes or coughs on the bag of potato chips you pick up ten minutes later, guess what?
I may or may not get sick and I have a 99.98% chance to survive.

I'll take that chance in order to not become impoverished. K?Thanks.

In the store all Gramps has is a mask. In a truck you have 8 tons of steel and seat belts.
Risk is risk.

We evaluate risk vs reward EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES.

The type of danger posed is irrelevant if the risk outweighs the desired result.

Almost all of the deaths from this are elderly and medically compromised people. THOSE are the people who need to be sheltering in place.

The difference between the brave man and the fool, is the brave man knows the danger, and overcomes his fear. The fool is ignorant of the danger, and ignores it.
Weeeeeeee

Poetry class is in session class.

And how do they know that?

I think Trump's continued bleating about payroll tax cuts (to be permanent, or so he hopes) has seniors worried about Social Security and Medicare. And how they will be paid for.
You are full of shit. Trump wanted to suspend payroll taxes as a stimulus against COVID-19. The word permanent never crossed his lips.
You know that suspending income tax would do nothing to help people who need help. You have 36 million people suddenly with no income, so how would cutting their taxes help anybody.

And those that are working, can't use a tax cut to spur spending, because only essential businesses were open.

This is a classic case of, if all you have is a hammer.
Duh... open the economy and allow them to work. Not an overly complex solution.
They ARE. Wake up and quit bitching.
They are? Not in MA. Know your role and shut your mouth.
You lose.
Reopening Mass.: Read the Full Plan
The report details what can reopen immediately, including manufacturing, construction and places of worship. Retail and office spaces, as well as beaches, parks and some athletic fields will be next to open on May 25.

I think Trump's continued bleating about payroll tax cuts (to be permanent, or so he hopes) has seniors worried about Social Security and Medicare. And how they will be paid for.
You are full of shit. Trump wanted to suspend payroll taxes as a stimulus against COVID-19. The word permanent never crossed his lips.
You know that suspending income tax would do nothing to help people who need help. You have 36 million people suddenly with no income, so how would cutting their taxes help anybody.

And those that are working, can't use a tax cut to spur spending, because only essential businesses were open.

You lose.
The report details what can reopen immediately, including manufacturing, construction and places of worship. Retail and office spaces, as well as beaches, parks and some athletic fields will be next to open on May 25.

You stupid idiot. I live Here. Did you read it? Phase 2 at best is 3 weeks away and restaurants and gyms cannot open til Phase 3 so at best in July. And even then at partial capacity. Did you even read the article? You are a typical ignorant leftist who has zero economic acumen and you’re a liar.

Cuomo just jammed all the old kung flu virus sufferers into old folks homes
Yeah, he should have made the hospitals keep 'em til they were Covid free. BUT the "old folks homes" is where they LIVE. Think on that a minute.
What about it? They could not receive visitors or see other residents anyway!
They were about to be released to recover....at home. They LIVED at those nursing homes. It is where they came from when they were hospitalized. The nursing home was their HOME. So where would they send them? Obviously if they live in a nursing home they can't take care of themselves. Were the hospitals supposed to put them up in a Ramada Inn?

NOW do you see what I meant?

You lose.

You stupid idiot. I live Here. Did you read it? Phase 2 at best is 3 weeks away and restaurants and gyms cannot open til Phase 3 so at best in July. And even then at partial capacity. Did you even read the article? You are a typical ignorant leftist who has zero economic acumen and you’re a liar.
Not the whole thing, just the opening lines saying retail, manufacturing are reopening immediately.

If it's not so, why don't you just calmly state the true state of affairs instead of spitting and foaming at the mouth? I definitely don't care enough about another state's reopening details to read 28 pages.

my fault democrats tried to kill the elderly by sending sick people to their locations.
Of course, this has not jist happened in demovrat states. But we already know you know elss than nothing about this.
You stupid idiot. I live Here
Where? Massachusetts? Where 70%+ support the distancing and the governor? So, good for you, you are embarrassing 70% of Massachusetts.

You lose.

Not the whole thing, just the opening lines saying retail, manufacturing are reopening immediately.

If it's not so, why don't you just calmly state the true state of affairs instead of spitting and foaming at the mouth? I definitely don't care enough about another state's reopening details to read 28 pages.
Wrong. Curbside retail only. And the rest closed. Certain construction and manufacturing but no restaurants or gyms until Phase 3. No elective procedures until Phase 2. So you stupidly posted and opined on something when you didn’t read it. Yep, typical uneducated Leftist.

I may or may not get sick and I have a 99.98% chance to survive.

I'll take that chance in order to not become impoverished. K?Thanks.
You realize the average American has a greater chance of dying from the coronavirus, than they did from dying during the vietnam war.

Statistics 101
Pointless wisdom.

A defining trait of buffoons.

Almost all of the deaths from this are elderly and medically compromised people. THOSE are the people who need to be sheltering in place.

Like in nursing homes?

How did that work out?
Not my fault democrats tried to kill the elderly by sending sick people to their locations.

In New York, where Cuomo discharged enderly patents to nursing homes, 15% of their coroavirus deaths came from nursing homes.

In 14 states that didn't do what Cuomo did, 50% of more of their coronavirus deaths came from nursing homes.

Show how mathematically how what Cuomo did caused a problem in nursing homes.

The difference between the brave man and the fool, is the brave man knows the danger, and overcomes his fear. The fool is ignorant of the danger, and ignores it.
Weeeeeeee

Poetry class is in session class.
When faced with a minefield call the coronavirus, you chose to talk through it. Ignorance is bliss.
It poses very little risk to me. I've yet to fall prey to leftist propaganda about how I can't survive without big brother holding my hand.

Go cower under your bed if it makes you feel safe.

Like in nursing homes?

How did that work out?
Not my fault democrats tried to kill the elderly by sending sick people to their locations.

In New York, where Cuomo discharged enderly patents to nursing homes, 15% of their coroavirus deaths came from nursing homes.

In 14 states that didn't do what Cuomo did, 50% of more of their coronavirus deaths came from nursing homes.

Show how mathematically how what Cuomo did caused a problem in nursing homes.
5,600 deaths are from nursing homes in New York.
42% of ALL DEATHS nationally are from nursing homes.

meaner gene, this sign is for you:
california-lockdown-protester-590x354.png

Forum List

Back