Trump is "is going down-and here are the reasons why!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree, but he is going down to Florida for a much deserved vacation.

-Geaux

I wonder what those like you are going to do when Mueller turns in his report.

Laugh at your meltdown?

I really don't think I will be doing that. I will watch as you do so as Trump destroys this country shall things turn out as you wish.

You guys are the same types who bragged about Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Korean war. Trump is in trouble. That is a fact.

Well if the North Korean situation is resolved peacefully then The Donald might still get the Nobel Peace Prize.

I don't think so.

Why not, Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING, six months into his first term they gave him that award for doing absolutely NOTHING.
President Obama was give a peace.prize for bringing a historically racist nation together enough o elect a black.president.

That is hardly nothing.

So Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize because he is Black? What idiocy Obama was given that prize for NO reason, but of course being a Leftist you have to insist he was given it because of his Race because he is Black.
Are ya stupid? I explained it in very simple language.

Read it again, maybe you will get it this time.

Well if the North Korean situation is resolved peacefully then The Donald might still get the Nobel Peace Prize.

I don't think so.

Why not, Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING, six months into his first term they gave him that award for doing absolutely NOTHING.
President Obama was give a peace.prize for bringing a historically racist nation together enough o elect a black.president.

That is hardly nothing.

So Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize because he is Black? What idiocy Obama was given that prize for NO reason, but of course being a Leftist you have to insist he was given it because of his Race because he is Black.

I don't think she can read.

The OP article rehashed a bunch of shit that's went absolutley nowhere

That's what your mouth says but it's not what the courts are saying.

And what courts have said differently?

why do you guys insist on making stuff up?

It's what they do.

The only people here who are making things up are you right wingers.

Trump won...didn't make that up.

GOP won the senate......didn't make that up.

GOP kept the house.....didn't make that up.

Niel Gorsuch was confirmed....didn't make that up.

Go fuck yourself.

I don't think so.

That is hardly nothing.

I don't think she can read.

The first three words nailed it again.

I agree, but he is going down to Florida for a much deserved vacation.

-Geaux

I wonder what those like you are going to do when Mueller turns in his report.

Laugh at your meltdown?

I really don't think I will be doing that. I will watch as you do so as Trump destroys this country shall things turn out as you wish.

so you aren't going to melt down when Trump doesn't get arrested for no reason? Somehow I doubt thst. After all, You've already gotten to the point where you've convinced yourself an obviously bs conspiracy theory to explain Hillary's loss is gospel truth.

Trump has been President for a year and a half. The apocalypse hasn't happened. The nation's been getting surprisingly good again.

I'm not worried

DPnCBT5.jpg

I don't think so.

That is hardly nothing.

Yes. Of course. She is stupid because she disagree with your absurd spin.

You guys are the same types who bragged about Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Korean war. Trump is in trouble. That is a fact.

I don't think so.

That is hardly nothing.

That's a fair point. But in the end, it showed just how racist America still really is.
How did it do that, moron?

I don't think so.

That is hardly nothing.

That's a fair point. But in the end, it showed just how racist America still really is.

Everything's racist in IM2's head. :coffee:

The coffee is racist! :eek:

I don't think so.

That is hardly nothing.

to be fair, the left has shown how racist they are more since obama

The latest breaking story I'm interested in is why Trump called Qatar a supporter of terrorism, but now is saying they are great allies. Matter of fact, Qatar had an official state visit to the WH last week.

But last year, when Saudi Arabia decided to call Qatar a terrorist nation and imposed sanctions on them, Trump fell in lockstep with them.

But, by an amazing coincidence, Qatar refused to lend Trump's son in law's family money for a development project when the sanctions were imposed.

Now that Qatar has agreed to lend them money? Sanctions are suddenly gone, and Trump calls them great allies.

I wonder if Trump knows that we have had a major military base in that country since 1996?
They welcomed little clock boy who makes bombs from clocks. Yep

-Geaux

So you support corruption by the Trumps.

Making millons by duping morons like you.

You guys keep saying that and yet no substantive scandals. I mean you guys spent last week attacking him for calling ms-13 animals. Not something you would have to do if you had real corruption to fight

Considering no one spent the entire last week doing that because he made the comments on Wednesday ......... And the fact each day more and more information was reported in the Russia scandal, Donald Jrs meeting whereby he made a call to a blocked number, and coincidently Daddy Trumps number is blocked. The fake release created on the plane by Trump lying abut that meeting. Or Trumps financial details turned into the Department of justice... The 500 MILLION dollar business deal from the Chinese and suddenly wants to save 95,000 Chinese jobs. Apparently they don't talk about those things at RST NEWS, OOPS, I meant Republican state news, oops, fox news. You are misinformed. .

I don't think so.

That is hardly nothing.

Everything's racist in IM2's head. :coffee:

The coffee is racist! :eek:

Well no coffee is not racist but you are.

I don't think so.

That is hardly nothing.

LOL! You republicans crack me up.

The latest breaking story I'm interested in is why Trump called Qatar a supporter of terrorism, but now is saying they are great allies. Matter of fact, Qatar had an official state visit to the WH last week.

But last year, when Saudi Arabia decided to call Qatar a terrorist nation and imposed sanctions on them, Trump fell in lockstep with them.

But, by an amazing coincidence, Qatar refused to lend Trump's son in law's family money for a development project when the sanctions were imposed.

Now that Qatar has agreed to lend them money? Sanctions are suddenly gone, and Trump calls them great allies.

I wonder if Trump knows that we have had a major military base in that country since 1996?
They welcomed little clock boy who makes bombs from clocks. Yep

-Geaux

So you support corruption by the Trumps.

Making millons by duping morons like you.

You guys keep saying that and yet no substantive scandals. I mean you guys spent last week attacking him for calling ms-13 animals. Not something you would have to do if you had real corruption to fight

Considering no one spent the entire last week doing that because he made the comments on Wednesday ......... And the fact each day more and more information was reported in the Russia scandal, Donald Jrs meeting whereby he made a call to a blocked number, and coincidently Daddy Trumps number is blocked. The fake release created on the plane by Trump lying abut that meeting. Or Trumps financial details turned into the Department of justice... The 500 MILLION dollar business deal from the Chinese and suddenly wants to save 95,000 Chinese jobs. Apparently they don't talk about those things at RST NEWS, OOPS, I meant Republican state news, oops, fox news. You are misinformed. .

No. Of course I have no idea what I'm talking about I just spent the week arguing with you idiots about it. Clearly that didn't happen.

And who the heck cares what FOX says? You guys really need to stop blaming Fox news for your political failures. With the internet your monopoly on news is over. You can't control the narrative with your lies anymore. The truth will always get out

That is hardly nothing.

LOL! You republicans crack me up.

Truth can be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back