Trump is "is going down-and here are the reasons why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are the same types who bragged about Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Korean war. Trump is in trouble. That is a fact.

Well if the North Korean situation is resolved peacefully then The Donald might still get the Nobel Peace Prize.

I don't think so.

Why not, Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING, six months into his first term they gave him that award for doing absolutely NOTHING.

"Going down"? The President of the United States is "going down"? "Going down" can be slang for anything from assault to murder. Is it time to mobilize the National Guard and start arresting these psychotic lefties who can't seem to deal with reality?

The latest breaking story I'm interested in is why Trump called Qatar a supporter of terrorism, but now is saying they are great allies. Matter of fact, Qatar had an official state visit to the WH last week.

But last year, when Saudi Arabia decided to call Qatar a terrorist nation and imposed sanctions on them, Trump fell in lockstep with them.

But, by an amazing coincidence, Qatar refused to lend Trump's son in law's family money for a development project when the sanctions were imposed.

Now that Qatar has agreed to lend them money? Sanctions are suddenly gone, and Trump calls them great allies.

I wonder if Trump knows that we have had a major military base in that country since 1996?
They welcomed little clock boy who makes bombs from clocks. Yep

-Geaux

So you support corruption by the Trumps.

Making millons by duping morons like you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You guys are the same types who bragged about Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Korean war. Trump is in trouble. That is a fact.

Well if the North Korean situation is resolved peacefully then The Donald might still get the Nobel Peace Prize.

I don't think so.

Why not, Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING, six months into his first term they gave him that award for doing absolutely NOTHING.

I didn't see any reason for Obama to have won a Nobel Prize either thank you. But he was a far superior President than this lying gasbag you worship. Trump has done nothing, the talks between the Koreas have been cancelled and the North Koreans are not going to agree to anything as long as Trump demands denuclearization.

The latest breaking story I'm interested in is why Trump called Qatar a supporter of terrorism, but now is saying they are great allies. Matter of fact, Qatar had an official state visit to the WH last week.

But last year, when Saudi Arabia decided to call Qatar a terrorist nation and imposed sanctions on them, Trump fell in lockstep with them.

But, by an amazing coincidence, Qatar refused to lend Trump's son in law's family money for a development project when the sanctions were imposed.

Now that Qatar has agreed to lend them money? Sanctions are suddenly gone, and Trump calls them great allies.

I wonder if Trump knows that we have had a major military base in that country since 1996?

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY, my friend.......Trump (and his entire family) are so damn crooked.

One thing that is clear, is the left likes to try an insult people, call them names etc. Like I have said, I'll consider the source

-Geaux

Reposted for truth.

58e3740f-7f19-4159-bed0-f5733ae4f9de.png

The question is how many years in state prison he is going to get after he no longer has the protection of the white house, or federal laws that can be used to pardon or help him.

He won't last long in an up state New York facility.

Of course none of that is going to happen.
Glad to see that you're back, Lucy.

I don't think so.

President Obama was give a peace.prize for bringing a historically racist nation together enough o elect a black.president.

That is hardly nothing.

"Going down"? The President of the United States is "going down"? "Going down" can be slang for anything from assault to murder. Is it time to mobilize the National Guard and start arresting these psychotic lefties who can't seem to deal with reality?

No it's not time to arrest members of the press who oppose this president. The reality here is what you can't face. Trump is a crook. He has broken the law. You have chosen to believe anything he says.

One thing that is clear, is the left likes to try an insult people, call them names etc. Like I have said, I'll consider the source

-Geaux

Why is it you people on the right lie so much? You guys call names then when you get it back you start crying about how wrong it is.

I don't think so.

President Obama was give a peace.prize for bringing a historically racist nation together enough o elect a black.president.

That is hardly nothing.

That's a fair point. But in the end, it showed just how racist America still really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back