Trump is "is going down-and here are the reasons why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statements below are factual comments made by Hitler and Trump!

View attachment 194430

To be FAIR, at the meeting with the sheriff, Trump didn't actually say "undocumented immigrants are animals"...THIS TIME.
It is rightly assumed that he was speaking about MS-13 gang members.

But it doesn't even matter because the Trump toilet tank on the abuse of the term "animals" overflowed months ago, even years ago.
It is rightly assumed that when Trump speaks at all about undocumented immigrants, or immigrants of any status, he sees them as animals unless their skin is white.

Exhibit A:
https://factba.se/search#animals

The press ought to do a better job in tracking this, and therefore they can be rightly castigated about jumping to conclusions and slanting this particular story, however methinks the ladies doth protest too much when one takes a look at Exhibit A; the people just don't even care anymore.
Trump's rhetoric about "brown people" has promulgated an epidemic of racial and ethnic abuse not seen in this country since the wave of Jim Crow and WASP based anti-immigrant rhetoric of the early 20th century.

BBQ Becky, the Entitled New York Lawyer, the Paranoid Bitch at Yale, the Georgia Klansmen who waved guns and threatened lynching at a child's birthday party, the thousands of angry suburban moms littering cellphone uploads in which they scream at ethnic minorities for having the gall to be in front of them at the checkout counter...it's not a one-off.
It's a tsunami engulfing the entire country.
It's a tiki torch parade of hatred.

GettyImages-830617832.jpg

And to pretend that it's some "deep state conspiracy" is utter folly. Millions of people all across the country aren't involved in a conspiracy. They're uploading this stuff because they're fed up with Trump and Trumpsters and their intolerance.

bbqbecky-600x338.jpg
Donald Trump either doesn't say what he means or he is the most inarticulate president every. When Obama spoke, there was no doubt as to his meaning. When Trump speaks, he leaves the media wondering exactly what he means. No wonder we get so many interpretations. Look at this speech about the Iran nuclear deal from a 2015 South Carolina campaign rally.

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

I can't even imagine what this speech would look like when translated to another language which is probably why most of the world sees Trump as an incomprehensible madman.

His inability to answer questions clearly, accurately, and fully is the main reason his lawyers don't want him interviewed by Mueller. They are afraid he will perjure himself.

obamalairawards.jpg

obamadronestrkeschildren.jpg

obamanobel3.jpg

obammyRed-Line.jpg

Think this thread is entirely "explored". They'll be others coming on the listings soon enough. Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back