Trump is racist? Black unemployment lowest in 17 years

Will a Trump hater explain how this is BAD for the African American community?

Specifically, how are Trumps policies hurting the black community?

When is he going to start acting like Hitler?

on: December 19, 2017 (8:55:41 AM)

Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LNS14000006
Seasonally Adjusted
Series title: (Seas) Unemployment Rate - Black or African American
Labor force status: Unemployment rate
Type of data: Percent or rate
Race: Black or African American
latest_numbers_LNS14000006_2007_2017_all_period_M11_data.gif

Download:
Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
7.9 8.0 8.4 8.3 8.3 8.5 8.1 7.6 8.0 8.5 8.5 9.0
2008 9.1 8.4 9.2 8.6 9.6 9.4 10.0 10.6 11.3 11.4 11.5 12.1
2009 12.7 13.7 13.7 15.0 15.0 14.8 14.8 14.8 15.3 15.8 15.7 16.1
2010 16.5 16.1 16.8 16.6 15.5 15.2 15.6 15.9 16.0 15.6 16.2 15.5
2011 15.8 15.5 15.8 16.5 16.3 16.2 15.9 16.4 15.9 14.6 15.6 15.4
2012 13.6 14.0 14.0 13.3 13.5 14.5 14.2 13.8 13.6 14.1 13.3 14.0
2013 13.7 13.9 13.0 13.2 13.4 14.0 12.6 12.8 13.1 12.9 12.4 11.9
2014 12.1 11.9 12.1 11.5 11.4 10.9 11.6 11.4 11.0 10.8 11.0 10.5
2015 10.3 10.3 9.9 9.6 10.2 9.6 9.1 9.4 9.2 9.1 9.4 8.4
2016 8.8 8.8 8.9 8.8 8.2 8.6 8.4 8.1 8.3 8.6 8.0 7.8
2017 7.7 8.1 8.0 7.9 7.5 7.1 7.4 7.7 7.0 7.5 7.3

Thanks for posting the graph that shows nothing has changed under Trump. The rate has been going down for years. Trump did nothing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is racist? Black unemployment lowest in 17 years

Under Barry black unemployment was almost double that of whites - he didn't do shit for them...

main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

Unemployment being down (as it has been going down for 8 years now), says nothing about Trump's racial predispostitions.

And yes, unemployment among blacks is still about double of what white unemployment is AS IT USUALLY IS.

Trump’s “racial predispositions” were not a problem when he was a Democrat writing hefty checks to Hillary Clinton and others as well as trashing Bush. the liberals who think Trump is racist are either liars or hypocrites when it comes to assailing Trump as a racist.

The blacks and other minorities are doing better despite the Trump nativists, uber nationalists, and white supremacists.

Trump is a very shitty racist.

Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics( BLS), the unemployment rate for black Americans is the lowest it has been since the year 2000, 17 years ago.

In November, the national unemployment rate for black Americans, ages 16 and over, was 7.3%.

The last time it was 7.3% was in the year 2000, during the months September, October and November.

During the Bush and Obama years (2001 -2016), the black unemployment rate fluctuated between 7.7% and a high of 16.8%.

What has Trump done? Specifically.

I think Trump gave Carson a nudge and said: "Go tell Blacks it's time they pull their heads from their asses and get out of their own way. Tell them to stop being their own worst enemy....let them know that neither whitey or the plantation owner is in control...tell them to learn how to lace up work boots and be accountable."

Ben Carson Says ‘Poverty Is A State Of Mind’

Thanks to the Obama economy. Remember that fewer jobs were created Trump's first year than Obama's last year.
We haven't even finished his first full year, and most articles are from july before an revisions..so what a bullshit statement.

Thanks to the Obama economy. Remember that fewer jobs were created Trump's first year than Obama's last year.
We haven't even finished his first full year, and most articles are from july before an revisions..so what a bullshit statement.
Yep, you are bullshitting, FlakeyBuck.

Come back next month or whenever and make a point. You don't have one now.

Of course, black people will continue to vote Democrat, as they will continie to correctly see the GOP as pandering to racists and trying to suppress the black vote. Contrary to the estimations of the detached, casual racists in this thread, black people aren't going to just be satisfied with lower unemployment, as the quality of those jobs still lags. And they will still see one party as trying to suppress efforts to help black people, while the other party engages in efforts to help poorer people.

I'm an 18 year old black man about to go to college. Would I vote for the party that demonize my community leaders, blows the racist dog whistle, engages in efforts to suppress my vote, and fights any effort to secure my education and future? Of course not. So dream on, people.

Black community leaders and the Democratic Party have failed Black people spectacularly for over half a century. The only thing keeping Blacks pulling the D lever is fear of losing Federal benefits. President Trump and the GOP will offer a real path to independence instead of scaring them into accepting their fate as a permanent underclass as the Democrats have done for over 50 years.

Trump is a very shitty racist.

Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics( BLS), the unemployment rate for black Americans is the lowest it has been since the year 2000, 17 years ago.

In November, the national unemployment rate for black Americans, ages 16 and over, was 7.3%.

The last time it was 7.3% was in the year 2000, during the months September, October and November.

During the Bush and Obama years (2001 -2016), the black unemployment rate fluctuated between 7.7% and a high of 16.8%.

And shit like THIS is why the lefty media screams and lies so much.

They are terrified that Trump might be judged on his record, come 2018, and then 2020.

We can prattle on all day about ways that Democrats have failed black people. But the GOP is worse and has historically obstructed efforts to help poor peolle and, specifically, minorities. And thus black voters will do what we all do: make what they perceive as the least bad choice.

Of course, black people will continue to vote Democrat, as they will continie to correctly see the GOP as pandering to racists and trying to suppress the black vote. Contrary to the estimations of the detached, casual racists in this thread, black people aren't going to just be satisfied with lower unemployment, as the quality of those jobs still lags. And they will still see one party as trying to suppress efforts to help black people, while the other party engages in efforts to help poorer people.

I'm an 18 year old black man about to go to college. Would I vote for the party that demonize my community leaders, blows the racist dog whistle, engages in efforts to suppress my vote, and fights any effort to secure my education and future? Of course not. So dream on, people.

Republicans help blacks and lefties lie more.

Ha yeah, he clearly isn't very good at being a 'Racist.' African Americans are doing better now, than they did during Hussein's reign. I gotta nominate this one for USMB Post of the Year. :clap:

Ha yeah, he clearly isn't very good at being a 'Racist.' African Americans are doing better now, than they did during Hussein's reign. I gotta nominate this one for USMB Post of the Year. :clap:

Way too soon. Think what their unemployment rate will be by the END of the year.

Or what other good effects might happen that is even more embarrassing for the vile left.

Way too soon. Think what their unemployment rate will be by the END of the year.

Or what other good effects might happen that is even more embarrassing for the vile left.

If he gets a Corporate Tax Rate cut, it could be another boom for the Economy. Canada did very well after it lowered its rate. It should have been done years ago. If he gets it done, it could be a yuge accomplishment.

If he gets a Corporate Tax Rate cut, it could be another boom for the Economy. Canada did very well after it lowered its rate. It should have been done years ago. If he gets it done, it could be a yuge accomplishment.

Throw in reduced illegal immigration, and that alone should have a serious impact.

And that's a bare minimum.

I'm hopeful for more.

How many "African Americans" are there out there, really? How are they even a voting bloc?

I've seen exactly 4 (that I know of) in my entire lifetime.

Throw in reduced illegal immigration, and that alone should have a serious impact.

I'm hopeful for more.

Yeah, Trump's doing great on reducing Illegal Immigration. He's the only President i've ever seen make a serious effort on it. And you are Spot On. Reduced Illegal Immigration and a lower Corporate Tax Rate, will = a Jobs Boom.

I'm hopeful for more.

Yeah, Trump's doing great on reducing Illegal Immigration. He's the only President i've ever seen make a serious effort on it. And you are Spot On. Reduced Illegal Immigration and a lower Corporate Tax Rate, will = a Jobs Boom.

And what if he makes any progress on legal immigration or Trade policy?

THis could be a boom like we have not seen in our lifetimes.

The DEM mantra that this is a tax cut for rich people paid for by the middle class is an OUTRIGHT LIE.

OUTRIGHT FUCKING LIE.

the only thing that might raise taxes is capping SALT deductions at $10,000.

You have to be fairly well off to be deducting more than $10,000 in SALT and property taxes.

THE WORKING MIDDLE CLASS DOES NOT DEDUCT MORE THAN $10,000 IN SALT AND PROPERTY TAXES.

DEMS/PROGS/SNOWFLAKES ARE LYING. PERIOD.

Stop believing their lies. Trust your own fucking PAYCHECKS.....STARTING IN FEBRUARY.

THEN CALL THE DEMS OUT FOR THE LIARS THEY ARE.

Forum List

Back