Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

Liar...

The Floyd riots began on 5.26.20, the day after Floyd was murdered.

Several days later, on 5.31.20, Biden said...

Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.

Then a couple of days later, on 6.2.20, Biden said...

"There's no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses."
[...]
"We need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction."

Once again a Faun goofball post is refuted by the same link that was in the post that he quoted. Pheeeew!

What you're ignoring is the truth. SOP for liberals,

Even the leftist-looney Washington Post conceded Sicknick died of natural causes, or do you want to resurrect the New York Times' fire extinguisher fable ?

Last edited:
Again, imbecile, that's an interior door. By the time they got to that cop, they're already inside the Capitol. So no, the cop didn't let them inside where they already were.

face-palm-gif.278959
Og good lord, can you believe the word games these knotheads play ?

The crux of this is, do we have legit police work (that is to NOT ALLOW HOSTILE PROTESTERS to enter the capitol-a function cops are well able to perform), or do we have complicit cops who WANT protesters coming in, in accordance with an agenda to create and "issue" (phony as it may look & be), that Dmcirats can use to attack Trump ?

Of course, the latter is the case and that's why the cops did not stop the protesters and kick them out of the building, as ordinarily would/could/should have happened.

The crux of this is, do we have legit police work (that is to NOT ALLOW HOSTILE PROTESTERS to enter the capitol-a function cops are well able to perform), or do we have complicit cops who WANT protesters coming in, in accordance with an agenda to create and "issue" (phony as it may look & be), that Dmcirats can use to attack Trump ?

Of course, the latter is the case and that's why the cops did not stop the protesters and kick them out of the building, as ordinarily would/could/should have happened.
So are you saying the cops were Trumpsters too?

Oh God, who left the cage door open ?

You're still committing FELONIES on the internet, puppy ?

LOL

Dumbfuck, in order for ME to be in violation of 825.102, YOU have to be senile or suffer from some other age-related mental illness.

So lemme 'splain this to ya since you're too senile (according to you :badgrin:) to understand on your own....

For you to be a victim of 825.102, you have to be mental; so you accusing me of violating that statute means you're admitting you're mental.

rotfl-gif.288736

Once again a Faun goofball post is refuted by the same link that was in the post that he quoted. Pheeeew!

LOL

I'm not refuted just because you found an opinion you like.

face-palm-gif.278959

What you're ignoring is the truth. SOP for liberals,

Even the leftist-looney Washington Post conceded Sicknick died of natural causes, or do you want to resurrect the New York Times' fire extinguisher fable ?

All that transpired played a role in Sicknick's condition

You dido, they couldn't kick then out of the building. Initially, the police tried everything in their power to keep them out. But being outnumbered 100 to 1, that was impossible.

Of course, I'm telling that to the liar who dishonestly posted a selective video of a cop waving protesters on; when in fact, that cop was waving other cops on.

You dido, they couldn't kick then out of the building. Initially, the police tried everything in their power to keep them out. But being outnumbered 100 to 1, that was impossible.

Of course, I'm telling that to the liar who dishonestly posted a selective video of a cop waving protesters on; when in fact, that cop was waving other cops on.
Outnumbered...just like the BLM riots where police were told by Democrat mayors and governors to let the riots riot.

"outnumbered 100 to 1" ? HA HA. This is too funny. Not one gun was found among the hundreds of protestors. All the had one. All cops had to do was shoot one protestor, and all the other would run like scared rabbits. One protestor DID get shot (Ashley Babbit). Protestors ran like scared rabbits.

Cops wouldn't kill somebody ? They did just that to Ashley Babbit and Rosanne Boyland. You are clueless in this thread. That's why I'm not even bothering to talk to you, or respond to your :lame2: posts.

LOL

Dumbfuck, in order for ME to be in violation of 825.102, YOU have to be senile or suffer from some other age-related mental illness.

So lemme 'splain this to ya since you're too senile (according to you :badgrin:) to understand on your own....

For you to be a victim of 825.102, you have to be mental; so you accusing me of violating that statute means you're admitting you're mental.
You are laughing at yourself, and everbody else is laughing at you to too. NO, Concoction Faun, seniors don't need to be anything but over the age of 65, to be a victim of Florida Statute 825.102.

825.102 depends on the perpetrator's criminal intent, not the victim's mental state. Try telling the judge in criminal court what you just said, and see how far you get with it. About 2 dozen inmates in Florida prisons will tell you.

And the ones who occupied a whole neighborhood in Seattle nope, the rest yes
The BLM protest is totally legal, totally honorable, dealing with the truth, protesting against evil by the police forces across this country are heroes and should be treated with respect, the people who started the fires and destruction ,during those protests which were totally illegal should have been shot.
Jan 6th Their protest being totally legal was totally dishonorable, dealing with a complete lie, protesting against something that didn't even exist, was done by brain-dead stupid people, that should be shown no respect, stupid yes but still legal. The people who forced their way into the capital, which was totally illegal should to the man all been shot, for being traitors trying to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator.
I was looking for something correct in this mess. Couldn't find anything. BLM is a SCAM operation, with the founders taking donation$$ intended for struggling, poor blacks, and buying mansions for themselves with that money. MSNBC didn't tell you ? What a surprise.

Jan 6 was also a scam. Set-up and conducted like a symphony by Democrats and their Capitol police running dogs. CNN didn't tell you ?

Forum List

Back