Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

Good for him, hydroxychloroquine has been proven effective if taken EARLY
So, Trump has the ‘rona?

Why would you think that? Actually the President doctor prescribed the pill for prophylaxis.
What do you think will happen if he disagreed with Trump? You are FIRED. Look at the others who disagreed with this jerk.
He even blasted Cavuto from Fox News for saying ——- This can kill you.
Also Dr. Manny Alvarez from Fox said the same thing.
apparently not only are they all medical experts and scientists democrats are mind readers too.

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

People are laughing but he aint dead yet. Maybe there is something to it.
The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.
Yeah....I see their point....except for the fact it's been in use for over 100 years...and nobody's ever complained about it before.....so there's that......

No. The side effects have been known for a long time, but the benefits for some diseases make it worth the risk. There are no benefits for Covid-19. My cardiologist is some sort of big shot in the local Republican party, but even he advises against it's use for his patients. That's one example of a right winger behaving ethically in one case, but they are very rare.
Yes.....the side-effects have been known because of the fact that hydocxy has been used for decades. Well done, Sherlock.

And I wouldn't take your advice even if you claimed that your doctor invented the shit.

I've had it up to my eyeballs with lying Democrats trying to destroy the motherfucjing economy BTW.

Your tantrums are quite entertaining.
Not a tantrum.
The problem with you is you can't win an election without cheating.
You can't win an argument without lying.
You can't stand America so you want to screw it up.
I think this latest hoax is just showing everyone just how messed up you people are and they're going to vote accordingly, which is why Democrats want open borders. Because anyone who has been alive and living in the US can see now what you turds have to offer. Life is going to become very unpleasant for folks like you this year. Trust me.

Interesting how you actually believe all that crap when the rhetoric you hear on right wig radio and fox is the only reason you have to believe it. Nobody wants completely open borders, or to hurt our country, but in your paranoid little mind it is all true.

You don’t think liberal politicians want open borders? Ever heard the phrase “actions speak louder than words.”

Make up your silly little mind. First you say all Democrats, and then you say some politicians. You understand that is a childish way to make accusations, don't you?
i'll say it ! all dems want open borders ! and they dont want voter id ! they want the illegal vote to cancel out the vote of real Americans .whats bad for America is good for you and your scumbag chicom loving dem leaders....

Yep, you're just another brainwashed right wing nut.
do you think we should have voter id or not commie ? if no then why not ?

It just so happens that tens of thousands of people take HCQ daily for various illnesses. It's been used for over 60 years and it's anti-viral properties were found at least 15 years ago.
Since the White House has be infected by people with the virus, Trump's physician suggested that he take HCQ and zinc prophylactically.
Good idea. Since the HCQ and Zn in treating Covid-19 patients has been successful why not use it. Actually he is not the first leader to take the drug.
Strangely no one made a peep when the Prime Minister of the UK Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was felled by the virus no one said a word when he was treated with the HCQ, AZT and Zn cocktail.
It find it strangely bazaar that this drug has become so political in America especially when it is now being widely used in Italy, Spain, Turkey and indeed China to treat the virus.
Tell us is it the fact that Trump is using the drug or the fact that you'd prefer that he get the virus or both?

Sorry Doc you got all so mixed up with your opinion. Maybe you are missing something? Trumps took it as preventative maintenance.

1. HCQ are taking it for years. True. But those are the patients with Malaria and Lupus. Meaning they are sick. That has nothing to do with with Covid-19. NOTHING.
2. Did they say anybody else in WH taking HCQ? No even Pence when his secretary was tested + of Covid-19.
3. Boris was hospitalized with Covid-19. He was given HCQ. NOT as a preventative maintenance as Trump trying to push.
4. Those countries you mentioned used HCQ in a hospital. But NEVER as a preventative maintenance (PM). And you purposely ignored THOUSAND still died of CV-19 despite the heavy usages of HCQ. If it’s really a cure then we should not be seeing these much death. Don’t you think?

Actually ALL the study of HCQ never mentioned using it as a PM.
5. Trump proved himself a very ignorant and dumb president. This is a meds that you don’t know if it will save you or not. But it can cause a serious damage to your heart or it can kill you.

So what the hell is the point of taking it as PM?

Just curious...Where did you get this FACT: " THOUSAND still died of CV-19 despite the heavy usages of HCQ"
Please provide the LINK for the above statement.
That’s the reasons I put a numbers. Which one do you want? This is funny. I responded to your post and you are asking for a link.
But you are ignoring the QUESTION!!! Where is the link for this statement??
THOUSAND still died of CV-19 despite the heavy usages of HCQ"
ARE YOU SERIOUS? You are asking me this question?

Okay let me entertain you Bud. As far as you know and as far as I know and the whole world. Hydroxichloroquine are heavily used with Covid-19 patients in the hospitals.

So look at the number of deaths. Here in US and around the world.
we have one of the lowest death rates per capita ! cuomo and other dem governors restricted the use HC and put sick patients back into old folks homes ! and look at the disaster in left led like like NY and NJ .

Last edited:

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.
Yeah....I see their point....except for the fact it's been in use for over 100 years...and nobody's ever complained about it before.....so there's that......

No. The side effects have been known for a long time, but the benefits for some diseases make it worth the risk. There are no benefits for Covid-19. My cardiologist is some sort of big shot in the local Republican party, but even he advises against it's use for his patients. That's one example of a right winger behaving ethically in one case, but they are very rare.
Yes.....the side-effects have been known because of the fact that hydocxy has been used for decades. Well done, Sherlock.

And I wouldn't take your advice even if you claimed that your doctor invented the shit.

I've had it up to my eyeballs with lying Democrats trying to destroy the motherfucjing economy BTW.

Not a tantrum.
I think this latest hoax is just showing everyone just how messed up you people are and they're going to vote accordingly, which is why Democrats want open borders. Because anyone who has been alive and living in the US can see now what you turds have to offer. Life is going to become very unpleasant for folks like you this year. Trust me.

Interesting how you actually believe all that crap when the rhetoric you hear on right wig radio and fox is the only reason you have to believe it. Nobody wants completely open borders, or to hurt our country, but in your paranoid little mind it is all true.

You don’t think liberal politicians want open borders? Ever heard the phrase “actions speak louder than words.”

Make up your silly little mind. First you say all Democrats, and then you say some politicians. You understand that is a childish way to make accusations, don't you?
i'll say it ! all dems want open borders ! and they dont want voter id ! they want the illegal vote to cancel out the vote of real Americans .whats bad for America is good for you and your scumbag chicom loving dem leaders....

We already have voter ID. We all provide some sort of ID when we register. If you're talking about being required to show a picture ID when casting a vote, Trump would not be able to vote. He mails his ballot. Do you think he should have his own set of rules that apply only to him? Only a childish idiot uses commie in conversation as much as you do.

Not a tantrum.

We already have voter ID. We all provide some sort of ID when we register. If you're talking about being required to show a picture ID when casting a vote, Trump would not be able to vote. He mails his ballot. Do you think he should have his own set of rules that apply only to him? Only a childish idiot uses commie in conversation as much as you do.
bullshit commie ! you know damn well people can easily show up at a pole and claim to be someone else and vote if no id is required !

Not a tantrum.

He is a resident of Florida which does not have mail-in ballots. Why do you lie?

In November, I guarantee he will vote in his precinct near Mar A Lago.

Not a tantrum.

bullshit commie ! you know damn well people can easily show up at a pole and claim to be someone else and vote if no id is required !

There is only one voter registration card issued for each voter. Not much room for in person voter fraud.

Not a tantrum.

There is only one voter registration card issued for each voter. Not much room for in person voter fraud.
How often do states require voter registration cards? Mine does not.

Not a tantrum.

He is a resident of Florida which does not have mail-in ballots. Why do you lie?

Not a tantrum.

It is called an absentee ballot, not a mail-in ballot.

Not a tantrum.

Mine just uses a Driver's License

Not a tantrum.

It is called an absentee ballot, not a mail-in ballot.

Same thing dumb ass.

Not a tantrum.

Mine just uses a Driver's License
Same here, but what about states that give driver's licenses to illegals?

It is reported by Trump and his doctor that the president is taking this hydroxychoroquine drug. It really does beg the question has he been infected. Still if he is infected why does he not say so. If he president becomes infected then how does this pan out to those who want to get to open up the country when even the president has become infected. Even with all the testing done by white house personnel. Yet testing has been thought to be a good way to limit the spread.

scenario one - he is faking it

scenario two - he has the virus and he survive. Thus making the ultimate sacrifice to prove that this drug works.

scenario three - it goes really bad.

So why doesn't he say why he is taking the drug? Just announced that he is taking it.

Doctor Sean Conley said that he and the president decided that “the potential benefit from treatment outweighed the relative risks

Is it the risk of loosing the election?
Risk: Unless contraindicated, the risk of taking hydroxychloroquine along with zinc supplements for prophylaxis is practically nil. It has a very long and well understood safety profile at the dosages recommended by the most intelligent experts for prophylaxis.

Possible Benefits: Lower the chances of you contracting the virus, getting very sick, and possibly dying a horrific and very painful and protracted death drowning in your own bodily fluids with the resulting multi-organ failure, from the COVID-19 disease. Inhibition of the transmission of the SARS CoV-2 pathogen to others.
Actually, I had no idea he had been hospitalized, since he said he did not have Covid-19 as that is the only place it is authorized for emergency use and not as a preventative per the FDA, as far as I know. What's he going to do next, run up bleach or Mr. Clean?
Hydroxychloroquine has not been approved to treat coronavirus or COVID-19. However, the FDA has authorized emergency use in adults and adolescents hospitalized with COVID-19. It is not yet known if hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment for COVID-19. This use is still experimental.

Not so, Physicians worldwide are prescribing it extensively at the present time. except in the U.s because of Democrat Political interference....

Wrong again Doc. Hospitals are prescribing it as a patients. NOT as a preventative maintenance. This has Nothing to do with democrats. But this is about stupidity of Trump.
SHOW us anywhere where they recommend or prescribe as PM.

The whole of Europe is also starting to take hydroxychloroquine now..... BECAUSE IT WORKS! :thup:

So....give us a break all of you doom and gloom Leftwing losers......Dr Fraud-Ci included! :mad:

Isn't this the woman who told everyone go to China town and hug a chink?

1. Are you proving that all your post is as fake just like your video?

2. Pelosi visited here constituents in China Town SF eating ice cream........ So tell me. Is there a law prohibiting her visiting her constituents? Did she violated anything? Since when a law maker or any government officials has to be criticized when visiting her/his area?

If Senator like Rubio visited his constituents having a beer in Florida. Is that a problem?

If Senator Cruz visited his constituents having a beer in Texas. Is that a problem?

So why in the hell people like you have a problem if Pelosi visited her constituents eating ice cream?

Just because a president makes a dumb ignorant comments. Doesn’t mean it’s right.

FACTS not made up crap like you have done!

Now I did a google search on "Pelosi eats ice cream" 1,130,000 results.... But most of the results were like the below... she wasn't eating with her
constituents as you write. What she did was eat in front of her $24,000 refrigerator. SEE the facts!
of Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi (net worth $196 Million) talking about eating expensive ice cream from her $24,000 Fridge -- after shutting down the economy and causing 22 Million unemployed. 4/21/20, 8:47 AM
So where did you get this further LIE??? "Pelosi visited here constituents in China Town SF eating ice cream"

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message.
She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.
As Pelosi walked from the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory to lunch at a dim sum restaurant, she hugged friends and waved to onlookers. She downplayed the racism issue, saying she understands people are concerned about China – the epicenter of the novel coronavirus.

NOW DUMMY! Where did she eat ice cream?

But see you and your ilk constantly, frequently, ALL THE get so screwed up because you believe the MSM you don't seem to do any verification
on your own! Come on... you truly aren't that DUMB are you?

Oh BULLSHIT #1. I heard that several times from ignorant people like you. One even posted here mentioned chug a drink. Trump even said she is having a street fairs and parties. Talking about DUMMY.

What difference does it make from cult members like you? It doesn’t matter what Trump is saying or doing. Wrong or Wrong. Lies or Lies. A well known PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Two thumbs up Dr. Dumb Trump. Everything is good. Talking about DUMMY.

And you believed Fox News that continues keep giving false informations. LOL.

Bullshit #2. Pelosi showed her expensive refrigerator. So what is the big deal? Did she stole that $24,000 refrigerator? This is about the same as Trump has a helicopter because he is rich....... If you want to go that way...... Maybe he got his helicopter from Trump fraud university and Trump fraud foundation?

Again Nancy Pelosi visited China town SF, ate cookie then ate dim sum. WHY IS THAT A PROBLEM? Then encouragement to her constituents.You would think Trump will be happy because that is what he wants downplayed the Coronavirus and celebrate? Pelosi hugged a friend and wave. Why the hell is that a problem?

BULLSHIT #3. Pelosi visited China town February 24, 2020. Trump called this Coronavirus a new Democrat Hoax from his rally February 28, 2020. Then continued to downplayed the severity of this crisis.

Talking about DUMMY? You and Trump.

President Donald Trump has slammed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi four times since Friday, suggesting she’s taking a vacation and promoting street fairs and parties in San Francisco’s Chinatown.

He’s incorrect.

Since the coronavirus outbreak shut down much of the country last month, the California Democrat has been working either out of her San Francisco home and at the Capitol in Washington, D.C.

Last edited:

2. Pelosi visited here constituents in China Town SF eating ice cream........ So tell me. Is there a law prohibiting her visiting her constituents? Did she violated anything? Since when a law maker or any government officials has to be criticized when visiting her/his area?

If Senator like Rubio visited his constituents having a beer in Florida. Is that a problem?

If Senator Cruz visited his constituents having a beer in Texas. Is that a problem?

So why in the hell people like you have a problem if Pelosi visited her constituents eating ice cream?

Just because a president makes a dumb ignorant comments. Doesn’t mean it’s right.

Now I did a google search on "Pelosi eats ice cream" 1,130,000 results.... But most of the results were like the below... she wasn't eating with her
constituents as you write. What she did was eat in front of her $24,000 refrigerator. SEE the facts!
of Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi (net worth $196 Million) talking about eating expensive ice cream from her $24,000 Fridge -- after shutting down the economy and causing 22 Million unemployed. 4/21/20, 8:47 AM
So where did you get this further LIE??? "Pelosi visited here constituents in China Town SF eating ice cream"

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message.
She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.
As Pelosi walked from the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory to lunch at a dim sum restaurant, she hugged friends and waved to onlookers. She downplayed the racism issue, saying she understands people are concerned about China – the epicenter of the novel coronavirus.

But see you and your ilk constantly, frequently, ALL THE get so screwed up because you believe the MSM you don't seem to do any verification

This is Trump schedules while we are having a crisis. Courtesy of Strollingbones. Made a several hard copies of this and distributed it without strollingbones name.
February 24 and 25 also went to India for photo op.
So tell me DUMMY. What do you know?
4A6D3045-64C8-41A9-AD9B-204C767EFECC.png

Last edited:
so if taking hydroxycloroquine daily allegedly prevents one from catching the virus while taking it, why would president Trump stop taking it....which he said today that he would be stopping it soon...???

so if taking hydroxycloroquine daily allegedly prevents one from catching the virus while taking it, why would president Trump stop taking it....which he said today that he would be stopping it soon...???

He's an idiot. Not much sense in trying to figure out why he does things.

This is Trump schedules while we are having a crisis. Courtesy of Strollingbones. Made a several hard copies of this and distributed it without strollingbones name.
February 24 and 25 also went to India for photo op.
So tell me DUMMY. What do you know?
View attachment 338877

Too bad the golfer is NOT Trump, dumbass!

Forum List

Back