Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

You guys do realize this drug has been around for decades it’s not a new untested drug. If he is taking the drug with his doctors approval fine his choice it’s not hurting you or forcing anyone else to take it. As far as the experts go they can’t even agree on how much wearing a mask helps even DR Fauci contradicted himself on that a few times.

if it is to be taken - it is recommended the patient be in a hospital under strict supervision. i can't see donny's MD giving it to him. i think he's bullshitting.
Like everyone else in the Whitehouse tRump's Dr. is just there to spout the party line. We have no way of knowing whether he's telling the truth or not.

Remember the Dr who evaluated his health before the election?
Is there any reason why you, personally, would not take hydroxychloroquine?

....besides TDS (there is no evidence that it will kill TDS patients)
Because it can cause heart attacks and death.

DUH!
So you think it will give you a heart attack and kill you?

Why?
How?

Who brainwashed you into believing that? The same authority figure that brainwashed you into believing that smoking marijuana will turn you into a Mr. Hyde?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.
What are the odds of that?

so if taking hydroxycloroquine daily allegedly prevents one from catching the virus while taking it, why would president Trump stop taking it....which he said today that he would be stopping it soon...???

Not much sense in trying to figure out why he does things.
That's why TDS afflicted morons like you stay so stupid. You are simply not interested in learning new things. You are averse to gaining any knowledge that may conflict with your presuppositions that were implanted into your underdeveloped pea-brain by the fake news media.

You're a grape koolaid addict.

Last edited:
You guys do realize this drug has been around for decades it’s not a new untested drug. If he is taking the drug with his doctors approval fine his choice it’s not hurting you or forcing anyone else to take it. As far as the experts go they can’t even agree on how much wearing a mask helps even DR Fauci contradicted himself on that a few times.

if it is to be taken - it is recommended the patient be in a hospital under strict supervision. i can't see donny's MD giving it to him. i think he's bullshitting.
Like everyone else in the Whitehouse tRump's Dr. is just there to spout the party line. We have no way of knowing whether he's telling the truth or not.

DUH!

Why?
How?

Who brainwashed you into believing that? The same authority figure that brainwashed you into believing that smoking marijuana will turn you into a Mr. Hyde?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.
Well, there is absolutely no evidence that it prevents infects, and decades of medical.proof that it can cause detrimental effects on the heart.

I'd say the odds aren't on his side.

Well, there is absolutely no evidence that it prevents
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that flawed conclusion so that I may help you isolate the logical flaws in that reasoning?

Or would you rather remain stupid?

...HIS BODY HIS CHOICE...
Is it not incumbent upon the President of the United States to lead by example in times of crisis?

This isn't about him... it's about the example he's setting for the simplest-minded amongst his cult-audience who are likely to mimic his drug consumption.

This isn't about him... it's about the President of the United States sending a message that Scientists and Doctors know less about Infectious Diseases than he does.

Jesus Christ... stop making excuses for that ignorant, arrogant, foolish Creature.

Only if you think people are so stupid they can't think for themselves

And I'm not making excuses just pointing out the hypocrisy here.

It's his body he can do whatever he wants to it. Just like you can do whatever you want to yours.

It's not anyone's business but his

TRUMfffff is now done with his hydroxy tablet regimen.

and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he aid he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

He probably got the "zink" and hydroxy off of Alex Jones website...:)
I mean, the guy sells everything else.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about that was political about this?
Hint, it may be effective if prescribed and taken after you've been diagnosed with the virus.
its in the political forum because democrats have made everything about the virus political !
No, the Dems have made it medical. Trump has made it political. He spent the ist two months blaming the Dems for the "hoax" and then closed the borders to the Chinese when the Europeans were flooding our borders.

What planet do you live on? Stop posting lies about the timeline.
The facts speak for themselves. There are no lies since the world was warned by the WHO in January about the virus. If you want to rewrite history, be my guest. Your grifter denied that there was a pandemic and blamed the Dems for a "hoax". Your boy is all over the place on this virus and says anything that will get you and your ilk's attention. He takes no advice and thinks that he knows more than the medical and scientific communities. That is
because he makes decisions based on his "gut", yes?
Hilarious watching you Leftards lie for your ChiCom masters.
Trumps letter is 100% accurate and history will forever record where everyone stood in this debacle.
There is no lie here, pal. In which sentence is there a lie? The WHO did indeed warn the world of the pandemic in January. Trump did indeed deny that there was a pandemic and blamed the Dems for a "hoax". Trump almost never
accepts advice unless it is what he wants to hear. He has dissed the medical and scientific communities time and again and has said that he makes decisions from his "gut". Where is the lie? There is none.

Hey Bobby, if Trump doesn't listen to the experts why has the country been shut down for 2 months?
Trump isn’t in charge of individual states. If he had it his way, he’d have “total authority” and make them stay open. He did say that, remember? Or did you block it from memory?
you mean he would exercise total unlawful authority like your dem governors are doing ...
The Dems are doing nothing of the sort.
and hes been taking it along with zink for nearly 2 weeks ! he just announced this during the news conference today ! he says he was prescribed the drug by the WH doctor and not only is he taking it many many front line workers and doctors are taking it and prescribing the drug to patients with good results ! if it comes out that this drug is an effective treatment for covid 19 and also a preventative from catching the virus dem governors with high death tolls that blocked the drugs being prescribed to patients will have a lot to answer for ! now the POTUS also said that its for healthy people in the early stages of the virus not those close to death or with severe underlying conditions . he aid he is also taking the drug in a low dose .

Hint, it may be effective if prescribed and taken after you've been diagnosed with the virus.
its in the political forum because democrats have made everything about the virus political !
No, the Dems have made it medical. Trump has made it political. He spent the ist two months blaming the Dems for the "hoax" and then closed the borders to the Chinese when the Europeans were flooding our borders.

The facts speak for themselves. There are no lies since the world was warned by the WHO in January about the virus. If you want to rewrite history, be my guest. Your grifter denied that there was a pandemic and blamed the Dems for a "hoax". Your boy is all over the place on this virus and says anything that will get you and your ilk's attention. He takes no advice and thinks that he knows more than the medical and scientific communities. That is
Trumps letter is 100% accurate and history will forever record where everyone stood in this debacle.
There is no lie here, pal. In which sentence is there a lie? The WHO did indeed warn the world of the pandemic in January. Trump did indeed deny that there was a pandemic and blamed the Dems for a "hoax". Trump almost never
accepts advice unless it is what he wants to hear. He has dissed the medical and scientific communities time and again and has said that he makes decisions from his "gut". Where is the lie? There is none.

Hey Bobby, if Trump doesn't listen to the experts why has the country been shut down for 2 months?
Trump isn’t in charge of individual states. If he had it his way, he’d have “total authority” and make them stay open. He did say that, remember? Or did you block it from memory?

Nice try. Big fail. Answer the question. You can't so you won't.

Hey lamb chop, The experts told him in January that there was a crisis brewing and it wasn't until March that he finally acted after wasting 2 months blaming Dems for the "hoax". Of course, he dissed the medical and scientific communities in the process and still does not wear a face mask because he wants to show his sunburn. Now he is taking pills against the medical profession's advice.

Hey lamb chop, The experts told him in January that there was a crisis brewing and it wasn't until March that he finally acted after wasting 2 months blaming Dems for the "hoax". Of course, he dissed the medical and scientific communities in the process and still does not wear a face mask because he wants to show his sunburn. Now he is taking pills against the medical profession's advice.
When was the first COVID-19 death in the US?

The hoax was politicizing the virus.

Taking pills against the medical profession's advice? Why do you lie? His doctor prescribed them. Read the thread!
No, the "hoax" was that there was a virus and it certainly was not politicized. Trump politicized it by attacking the Dems for 2 months and denying that it would come here. Trump waited 2 months to act while ignoring the severity of the pandemic. I am sure that Trump manipulated any physician who prescribed pills, just as he did at the beginning of his tenure for his "physical" exam. How can you believe anything that Trump says? I don't, for sure.
What a pathetic bed wetter you are.
The pathetic one is you and your ilk. You are being conned by an expert and you are too naive to realize it. What did Trump do for 2 months before acting? NOTHING---played some golf.
Look at the COVID-19 time line and you can find all or your lies disproven.
And which "lies" were those.
When was the first case reported in China?
When did Trump shut off travel from China?
When did Biden blast him for xenophobia?
When did Nancy get interviewed wanting people to travel to Chinatown?
When did DeBlasio tell everyone to go out, see a movie, etc.?
When was the first US death from COVID-19?
Find these answers and you will see the hoax.
The "hoax" was that there was a virus to deal with and it was not about who said this, that, and the other thing.

...Only if you think people are so stupid they can't think for themselves. And I'm not making excuses just pointing out the hypocrisy here. It's his body he can do whatever he wants to it. Just like you can do whatever you want to yours. It's not anyone's business but his
There is no hypocrisy at work here...

Only a highlighting of a dangerous and alarming obsessive-compulsive mentality and his complete abrogation of responsible leadership in this context...

As to people being 'stupid', well... some sizable percentage of his base still think the COVID-19 pandemic is a hoax.

His cult-following is a diverse lot, but it includes a fair number of folk who are not exactly the brightest crayons in the box.

Last edited:

Nancy Pelosi has led a chorus of surprise and alarm after Donald Trump said he was taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus.

Trump’s own government has warned that the drug should only be administered for Covid-19 in a hospital or research setting due to potentially fatal side effects.

The US House Speaker did not mince her words when she was asked on CNN about the president’s decision.

“He’s our president, and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group ... morbidly obese, they say,” she said.

People are laughing but he aint dead yet. Maybe there is something to it.
The problem with the treatment is it only costs 50 cents per dose and Dr Fauci doesn't hold a patent on it.....so of course....he wants to ban it's use.

Trump's own CDC, and his own FDA both advise not to use it for Covid-19 because it can kill you.
Yeah....I see their point....except for the fact it's been in use for over 100 years...and nobody's ever complained about it before.....so there's that......

No. The side effects have been known for a long time, but the benefits for some diseases make it worth the risk. There are no benefits for Covid-19. My cardiologist is some sort of big shot in the local Republican party, but even he advises against it's use for his patients. That's one example of a right winger behaving ethically in one case, but they are very rare.
Yes.....the side-effects have been known because of the fact that hydocxy has been used for decades. Well done, Sherlock.

And I wouldn't take your advice even if you claimed that your doctor invented the shit.

I've had it up to my eyeballs with lying Democrats trying to destroy the motherfucjing economy BTW.

Your tantrums are quite entertaining.
Not a tantrum.
The problem with you is you can't win an election without cheating.
You can't win an argument without lying.
You can't stand America so you want to screw it up.
I think this latest hoax is just showing everyone just how messed up you people are and they're going to vote accordingly, which is why Democrats want open borders. Because anyone who has been alive and living in the US can see now what you turds have to offer. Life is going to become very unpleasant for folks like you this year. Trust me.

Interesting how you actually believe all that crap when the rhetoric you hear on right wig radio and fox is the only reason you have to believe it. Nobody wants completely open borders, or to hurt our country, but in your paranoid little mind it is all true.

You don’t think liberal politicians want open borders? Ever heard the phrase “actions speak louder than words.”

Make up your silly little mind. First you say all Democrats, and then you say some politicians. You understand that is a childish way to make accusations, don't you?
i'll say it ! all dems want open borders ! and they dont want voter id ! they want the illegal vote to cancel out the vote of real Americans .whats bad for America is good for you and your scumbag chicom loving dem leaders....

Yep, you're just another brainwashed right wing nut.
do you think we should have voter id or not commie ? if no then why not ?

We already have voter ID. We all provide some sort of ID when we register. If you're talking about being required to show a picture ID when casting a vote, Trump would not be able to vote. He mails his ballot. Do you think he should have his own set of rules that apply only to him? Only a childish idiot uses commie in conversation as much as you do.
bullshit commie ! you know damn well people can easily show up at a pole and claim to be someone else and vote if no id is required !

There is only one voter registration card issued for each voter. Not much room for in person voter fraud.
How often do states require voter registration cards? Mine does not.
Mine just uses a Driver's License
Same here, but what about states that give driver's licenses to illegals?
How do you think the Dems took back the House?

...Looks like it’s working, wow he’s smart
So, your Orange Baboon-God undertakes a multi-day course of a (in this context) dangerous and ineffective drug...

And he lucks-out and has no immediate ill-effects...

And that constitutes prima facie evidence of the efficacy of the drug in your mind?

God almighty... it's true... some of your monkey-god's cultists really ARE simple-minded village idiots.

Go take a Logic 101 course at your local JC sometime, will you? You're embarrassing yourself with idiotic pseudo-logic like that.

It's damned-painful to watch.

DUH!

Why?
How?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.
Well, there is absolutely no evidence that it prevents infects, and decades of medical.proof that it can cause detrimental effects on the heart.

Have you figured out the difference between hydroxychloroquine, and chloroquine?

A major trial on health workers in the UK and other countries will be taking place, concerning this drug.

Alternatively, you could start overdosing on gin & tonics.

...Only if you think people are so stupid they can't think for themselves. And I'm not making excuses just pointing out the hypocrisy here. It's his body he can do whatever he wants to it. Just like you can do whatever you want to yours. It's not anyone's business but his
There is no hypocrisy at work here...

Only a highlighting of a dangerous and alarming obsessive-compulsive mentality and his complete abrogation of responsible leadership in this context...

As to people being 'stupid', well... some sizable percentage of his base still think the COVID-19 pandemic is a hoax.

His cult-following is a diverse lot, but it includes a fair number of folk who are not exactly the brightest crayons in the box.
And it's still not anyone's business what medications he takes. Period.

If you agree with my body my choice then you have to apply it to everyone or you are indeed a hypocrite

DUH!

Why?
How?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.

Where are your facts regarding "prevents infects, and decades of medical.proof that it can cause detrimental effects on the heart".?
What are your scientific credentials to make such statement and more importantly where are your links?

For example read this link Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions - Drugs

Plus are you that dumb to think Trump and others taking Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) don't have their physicians approval like the President's physician wrote:
TrumpDocletter051920.png

you mean he would exercise total unlawful authority like your dem governors are doing ...
The Dems are doing nothing of the sort.

When was the first COVID-19 death in the US?

The hoax was politicizing the virus.

Taking pills against the medical profession's advice? Why do you lie? His doctor prescribed them. Read the thread!
No, the "hoax" was that there was a virus and it certainly was not politicized. Trump politicized it by attacking the Dems for 2 months and denying that it would come here. Trump waited 2 months to act while ignoring the severity of the pandemic. I am sure that Trump manipulated any physician who prescribed pills, just as he did at the beginning of his tenure for his "physical" exam. How can you believe anything that Trump says? I don't, for sure.
What a pathetic bed wetter you are.
The pathetic one is you and your ilk. You are being conned by an expert and you are too naive to realize it. What did Trump do for 2 months before acting? NOTHING---played some golf.
Look at the COVID-19 time line and you can find all or your lies disproven.
And which "lies" were those.
When was the first case reported in China?
When did Trump shut off travel from China?
When did Biden blast him for xenophobia?
When did Nancy get interviewed wanting people to travel to Chinatown?
When did DeBlasio tell everyone to go out, see a movie, etc.?
When was the first US death from COVID-19?
Find these answers and you will see the hoax.
The "hoax" was that there was a virus to deal with and it was not about who said this, that, and the other thing.

Wrong, but then you knew you were lying.

...Looks like it’s working, wow he’s smart
So, your Orange Baboon-God undertakes a multi-day course of a (in this context) dangerous and ineffective drug...

And he lucks-out and has no immediate ill-effects...

And that constitutes prima facie evidence of the efficacy of the drug in your mind?

God almighty... it's true... some of your monkey-god's cultists really ARE simple-minded village idiots.

Go take a Logic 101 course at your local JC sometime, will you? You're embarrassing yourself with idiotic pseudo-logic like that.

It's damned-painful to watch.

Logic 101 in this situation would dictate a drug that's been FDA approved for over 50 years and prescribed by your physician is fine.
Logic 101 would also dictate if you're getting your panties in a wad over this you're a left wing partisan lunatic.

DUH!

Why?
How?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.

To put this in perspective why dont you list the side effects of tylenol and ibuprofen?

DUH!

Why?
How?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.

To put this in perspective why dont you list the side effects of tylenol and ibuprofen?
Tylenol is the leading cause of acute liver failure in the USA. I wouldn't touch the stuff. Opiods such as tramadol or oxycodone are much safer alternatives for pain relief.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back