Trump is Vile, Imbecilic, Corrupt, and Incompetent...

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.
Offspring-666x500.jpg

The Great American Shakedown

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them security and a sense of place and dignity.

"It took from them a voice in how they were governed.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

"This shakedown plunged millions into despair."

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.

You know what else Trump is? President of the US.
So was Dick
180822-stein-nixon-trump-tease_eii4gx

Are you expecting a different outcome?

Nixion is still better than Hillary. So yeah, I'll take that.
Neither Nixon nor Clinton can rival Trump is one regard:

Trump Admitted To Wharton With Help From A Family Friend | Poets&Quants

"One of Trump’s marketing professors at Wharton, the late William Kelley, apparently thought little of his student.

"A close friend of the professor, Frank DiPrima, said that Kelley told him 100 times over three decades that 'Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.' 'I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — "'Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had,’” DiPrima wrote.

"'Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure.

"Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.'"

Not sure if that means much to me. Quite frankly, many professors are so ideologically, and socially brainless, that getting insulted by them is a compliment.

That said, while I don't know much about Dr.Kelley, one thing is for sure.... a student he thought was dumb, is president of the united states. What does that make Dr.Kelley? Dr. Kelley, as near as I can tell from his biography, never worked in the private market, and rather has been living in his Ivory tower his entire life.

Pretty easy to teach marketing and claim others are stupid, when you have never once in your entire life, had to make a living in the market place.

Pretty easy to talk about how dumb other people are, when you have never been required to live off your own efforts.

Again..... meanwhile back at the White House.... Trump.

Now to be fair, I don't know Kelley... he might have been a good guy. I don't know. But I'm always irritated when stupid people, refer to those who have never worked an honest days wage, where they had to feed themselves on the results of their labor, who complain about others who have.

Bob Lutz actually lived doing the job of marketing. If he's not successful, he loses his job. Kelley graded papers. If he was terrible at grading papers, he would have an intern do it. About the only way Kelley loses his job, is if he invites female students to his house, and gets a sexual harassment charge.

Yeah yeah yeah, he's evil incarnate - there's much worse than him in the world. Nor is he to blame for the problems of the chronically disaffected (or the solution for those disaffected who idolize him)
skynews-robert-de-niro-the-irishman_4803998.jpg

Robert De Niro: Trump is too stupid to know he's evil

Not at all surprised that you look for leadership to primadonnas who live their life in the top 1% of income earners (those you otherwise pretend to despise) pretending to be someone they are not.

There are a few wise actors in Hollywood.

Anthony Hopkins On Why He Doesn’t Discuss Politics: ‘Actors Are Pretty Stupid’
by Eric A. Blair December 12, 2019
Anthony Hopkins On Why He Doesn't Discuss Politics: 'Actors Are Pretty Stupid'

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.
Offspring-666x500.jpg

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.

So was Dick

Once again, what crime was committed by President Donald Trump?
Impeachment is a political process, and Trump abused the powers of his office by extorting Ukraine for information on a likely political opponent:

Read the Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump

"Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election.

"He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage.

"President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by condi-"

But abuse of power, is rather loose here. I don't see anything that Trump has done, that is any more abusive than what Obama did.

Having the IRS target Tea Party groups, is an abusive of power in my view. We should have impeached Obama by your standards.

Unlike Trump that merely pointed out what is clearly dirty... a VP son, using his father's name, to milk $50,000 a month, from a company that gained protection from investigation..... unlike that, Obama just flat out was targeting groups that opposed Obama. That was undeniably for political gain.

Yeah yeah yeah, he's evil incarnate - there's much worse than him in the world. Nor is he to blame for the problems of the chronically disaffected (or the solution for those disaffected who idolize him)
skynews-robert-de-niro-the-irishman_4803998.jpg

Robert De Niro: Trump is too stupid to know he's evil

Not at all surprised that you look for leadership to primadonnas who live their life in the top 1% of income earners (those you otherwise pretend to despise) pretending to be someone they are not.

There are a few wise actors in Hollywood.

Anthony Hopkins On Why He Doesn’t Discuss Politics: ‘Actors Are Pretty Stupid’
by Eric A. Blair December 12, 2019
Anthony Hopkins On Why He Doesn't Discuss Politics: 'Actors Are Pretty Stupid'

I think.... I think I just became an Anthony Hopkins fan.

Offspring-666x500.jpg

So was Dick

"One of Trump’s marketing professors at Wharton, the late William Kelley, apparently thought little of his student.

"A close friend of the professor, Frank DiPrima, said that Kelley told him 100 times over three decades that 'Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.' 'I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — "'Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had,’” DiPrima wrote.

"'Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure.

"Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.'"
/-----/
I don't care.jpg

Offspring-666x500.jpg

So was Dick

/—-/ Lets see Dr Kelly accomplish a fraction of what Donald Trump has, starting with winning the GOP nomination by defeating 16 career politicians.

Offspring-666x500.jpg

So was Dick

Impeachment is a political process, and Trump abused the powers of his office by extorting Ukraine for information on a likely political opponent:

"Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election.

"He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage.

"President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by condi-"
/——/ The Roman poet Horace's Latin depiction: "Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus" — "The mountains went into labor, and brought forth a mouse" — will be used to describe the articles of impeachment drawn up by Nancy Pelosi's House.

Read Newsmax: On Impeachment, Where Are the 'High Crimes'?
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now!

Democrats announce 2 articles of impeachment against President Trump

The rich-bitch is going to die in prison regardless of what Senate Slimeballs decide; will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE?

What part of "there is no crime" that Trump is being accused of, and impeached for:
1. Abuse of power is not a crime (Ask Barak Obama)
2. Obstructing congress is not a crime (ask Eric Holder)
What part of "there is no crime" that Trump is being accused of, and impeached for:
Trump is exactly the kind of aristocrat the Constitution was created to destroy; you show your contempt for this country by supporting a gutless clown masquerading as POTUS.

"In all of this, President Trump abused the powers of the Presidency by ignoring and injuring national security and other vital national interests to obtain an improper personal political benefit.

"He has also betrayed the Nation by abusing his high office to enlist a foreign power in corrupting democratic elections.

"Wherefore President Trump, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law.

"President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States."
Trumps crime in the eyes of the Democrats? He kicked Hillary’s fucking liberal ass in 2016.
Trumps crime in the eyes of the Democrats? He kicked Hillary’s fucking liberal ass in 2016.
By losing the popular vote by 3 million ballots he "kicked" Hillary's ass; is that Republican math?

Only because losers in California, a state wide hell hole that is drowning in debt, supported Hillary. That alone, is reason we shouldn't have a popular vote, and why Hillary should never be president.
Only because losers in California, a state wide hell hole that is drowning in debt, supported Hillary. That alone, is reason we shouldn't have a popular vote, and why Hillary should never be president.
We agree Hillary should never be president. I believe it will be years after Trump leaves office before we know the full extent of his ignorance and haphazardness and their effects on US foreign policy:

"Trump's social-media missives wre limiting US response options to an overseas incident, the full details of which will not be released for some years."

A Warning, Anonymous, P 159

You support impeachment because you think the President is "vile". Welcome to the democrat party.
la-na-tt-trump-alpha-male-20150826

Nick's perusals: How did this vile statement by Donald Trump fly so far under the radar?

"Definition of vile

"1a: morally despicable or abhorrentnothing is so vile as intellectual dishonesty
b: physically repulsive : FOULa vile slum
2: of little worth or account : COMMON also : MEAN
3: tending to degrade
vile employments
4: disgustingly or utterly bad : OBNOXIOUS, CONTEMPTIBLEvile weather had a vile temper."

Definition of VILE

Trump is way beyond vile.
Wanna see vile, look in the mirror.
Wanna see vile, look in the mirror.
Read more.
Hate less.

"Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, :cul2:

"Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election.

"He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage. President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by condi-"
I read the articles today. Here are the highlights:

Here they are:

He beat Clinton
Russia
He did it
He's guilty
Scream at the sky
Orange
He did it
yes he did
Lock him up
He did it

That about sum it up? LMAO!
nixontrumpshake-02.png

Trump is exactly the kind of aristocrat the Constitution was created to destroy; you show your contempt for this country by supporting a gutless clown masquerading as POTUS.

"In all of this, President Trump abused the powers of the Presidency by ignoring and injuring national security and other vital national interests to obtain an improper personal political benefit.

"He has also betrayed the Nation by abusing his high office to enlist a foreign power in corrupting democratic elections.

"Wherefore President Trump, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law.

"President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States."
By losing the popular vote by 3 million ballots he "kicked" Hillary's ass; is that Republican math?

We agree Hillary should never be president. I believe it will be years after Trump leaves office before we know the full extent of his ignorance and haphazardness and their effects on US foreign policy:

"Trump's social-media missives wre limiting US response options to an overseas incident, the full details of which will not be released for some years."

Oh! So you are in favor of US involvement around the world, and having overseas responses to developments around the world? I had no idea!

You and me, we'll join forces to spread capitalism and free-markets around the world, and have US responses to authoritarian socialists governments around the world!

Let freedom ring brothers!

/——-/ Wasn’t Anonymous the main key witness in the Mueller investigation?

Did YOU vote for one
poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Sure YOU did...

Tell us again how he can't win. And that he is stupid.

Tell us again how he can't win. And that he is stupid.
Trump is way beyond stupid, and so are most of his Pussies.
D1ep3FwX0AAU4nU.jpg

He did something that whole industries of experts said could not be done. He was right, and the world was wrong.

YOU were wrong.

And you can't learn from that.

That makes you the stupid one.

He did something that whole industries of experts said could not be done. He was right, and the world was wrong.
When you add in third party ballots, Trump lost the popular vote by more than 8 million votes. He "won" the election because about 77000 voters in three key swing states were desperate or ignorant enough to believe a gold-plated billionaire actually cared about their plight. He lied then and he is lying today, and you want to give him another four years?

Oh, you didn't know how the votes for the election were counted?

Well, Trump did. He did not spend much time in California, for example a state where he knew that even if he got some votes there, that he would never get credit for them.

So, your current position is that because Trump remembered the rules and your forgot them, that that makes him stupid and you smart.

Mmmm...please go on. Tell me more. About how smart you are.

So, your current position is that because Trump remembered the rules and your forgot them, that that makes him stupid and you smart.

Mmmm...please go on. Tell me more. About how smart you are.
Smart enough to recognize a gold-plated moron when I see one; what's your excuse?

"Many of Trump’s peers in the Wharton Class of 1968 agree that he did not stand out academically, according to The Daily Pennsylvanian, the student newspaper at Penn (see Trump Failed To Excel At Wharton).

"The newspaper quoted 1968 Wharton graduate Louis Calomaris who recalled that 'Don … was loath to really study much.'

"Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not 'seem to care about being prepared...'"

"A close friend of the professor, Frank DiPrima, said that Kelley told him 100 times over three decades that 'Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.' 'I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — "Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had,’” DiPrima wrote. 'Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure. Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.'"

If Trump's economy is as good as you claim, why aren't Americans paying off record levels of debt?

Americans now have $14 trillion in debt - CNN

"New York (CNN Business)US households are now sitting on a record $14 trillion in mortgages, credit cards, student loans and other forms of debt.

"Household debt ticked up 0.7% during the third quarter, the New York Federal Reserve said on Wednesday, continuing a five-year climb encouraged by low unemployment, strong consumer confidence and cheap borrowing costs.

"Consumer debt is now about $1.3 trillion higher than the previous peak set in 2008, although these figures are not adjusted for inflation nor the larger size of today's economy. Household debt has climbed about 25% from the post-recession low of $12.7 trillion."

You neglected to mention this.

Household%20Debt%20v%20GDP%2012%2013%202019-XL.jpg

Why did Trump refuse to release his tax returns?
Why did Trump refuse to place his assets in a blind trust?
Why do you pretend he is NOT a pathological liar and con man?

Trump's 2,000 Conflicts of Interest (and Counting) - CREW

"Prior to President Trump, every modern president divested their business interests before entering office.

"For decades, this norm of presidential conduct has served as an important signal for both Republican and Democratic administrations to show that, as the nation’s most powerful and prominent public servant, the president would not put personal financial interests before the interests of the country.

"Divestiture also served as an assurance to the public that the president would not open himself up to undue influence from special interests and foreign governments that might use his businesses as a way to curry favor with him and his administration."

I don't give a rip about his tax returns. I never have about any president. Why do you?

He turned his businesses over to his kids. We've never had a multi-billionaire as President. Your point being?

Yep, he exaggerates. So what?

The bottom line is you Progressives whine, cry, and moan because he is doing what he promised. Making American Great!

My%20meme%21-M.jpg
I don't give a rip about his tax returns. I never have about any president. Why do you?

He turned his businesses over to his kids. We've never had a multi-billionaire as President. Your point being?
Trump is unique among US Presidents as far as facing charges of money laundering on behalf of rich Russian and FSU oligarchs; he never put his assets in a blind trust, and only a blind pig would believe his children aren't at least as corrupt as he is. If he has nothing to hide, why won't he release his taxes like every other POTUS candidate since Nixon?
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190930172757-trump-clinton-nixon-split.jpg

Offspring-666x500.jpg

TDS: Defcon 1

Greg
DS: Defcon 1

Greg
Roaming Charges: That's Neoliberalism for You - CounterPunch.org

"New Quinnipiac national poll on 2020 general election shows every prospective Democratic nominee beating Trump:

"Biden 51%, Trump 42%
Sanders 51%, Trump 43%
Warren 50%, Trump 43%
Bloomberg 48%, Trump 42%
Buttigieg 48%, Trump 43%
Klobuchar 47%, Trump 43%"
All fake

He’s got power and he’s using it and I hate him so he’s abusing his power and my silly snowflake safe spaces cellar dwelling ass cannot emotionally handle it so fake impeachment is the only recourse.

Article 1-4 in a nutshell.

"Prior to President Trump, every modern president divested their business interests before entering office.

"For decades, this norm of presidential conduct has served as an important signal for both Republican and Democratic administrations to show that, as the nation’s most powerful and prominent public servant, the president would not put personal financial interests before the interests of the country.

"Divestiture also served as an assurance to the public that the president would not open himself up to undue influence from special interests and foreign governments that might use his businesses as a way to curry favor with him and his administration."

The bottom line is you Progressives whine, cry, and moan because he is doing what he promised. Making American Great!

My%20meme%21-M.jpg

The bottom line is you Progressives whine, cry, and moan because he is doing what he promised. Making American Great
Making America a global joke.
2j56or.jpg

What if Obama had said it?

My%20meme%21-M.jpg

Trump is unique among US Presidents as far as facing charges of money laundering on behalf of rich Russian and FSU oligarchs; he never put his assets in a blind trust, and only a blind pig would believe his children aren't at least as corrupt as he is. If he has nothing to hide, why won't he release his taxes like every other POTUS candidate since Nixon?
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190930172757-trump-clinton-nixon-split.jpg
/——/ Ahhhh, poor snowflake. President Trump won’t feed you ammunition you can twist, distort and use against him. Tissue?

Offspring-666x500.jpg

So was Dick

/——/ The Roman poet Horace's Latin depiction: "Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus" — "The mountains went into labor, and brought forth a mouse" — will be used to describe the articles of impeachment drawn up by Nancy Pelosi's House.

Read Newsmax: On Impeachment, Where Are the 'High Crimes'?
ead Newsmax: On Impeachment, Where Are the 'High Crimes'?
Your link:

"Article II is titled 'Obstruction of Congress.' What does it allege?

"That Trump 'directed the unprecedented, categorical, and indiscriminate defiance of subpoenas issued by the House of Representatives pursuant to its 'sole power of Impeachment.'"

"Undeniably, there is truth here.

"Trump did direct the Executive branch not to provide witnesses and documents subpoenaed by the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committees, both of which are partisan, pro-impeachment and chaired by unapologetic Trump-haters Jerrold Nadler and Adam Schiff."

Do you think POTUS has the right to decide which impeachment inquiry he will cooperate with?
pols.jpg

Forum List

Back