Trump: I've gotten along with Democrats

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
Trump took a bipartisan track, criticizing the Benghazi hearing, criticizing hatred between the parties.

Donald Trump: 'I will be a great unifier' - CNNPolitics.com

What do you right wing whack jobs who claim to be Trump supporters think of that? Reading your posts and listening to right wing talk radio I got the impression you guys think all Democrats and even centrist Republicans should be passionately hated and never cooperated with.

So are you off the Trump bandwagon, or did he misspeak?

Thanks for linking this story from cnn. I don't watch cnn just like most of America. I bet most of America doesn't even know this happened.

Thanks for linking this story from cnn. I don't watch cnn just like most of America. I bet most of America doesn't even know this happened.
your beloved Briebart is even covering it... :rolleyes:

The sad thing about cnn is that a lot of YouTube channels get more viewers than they do.
true!

but it doesn't stop the other news networks and bloggers from repeating the cnn article, or youtube of the interview....

it's a madhouse out there, everything is spread around in lightening speed now a days... :eek:

The sad thing about cnn is that a lot of YouTube channels get more viewers than they do.
How many viewers do each FOX and MSNBC get?

I can't comprehend your sentence. No hablo bad writing.

How many viewers do each FOX and MSNBC get?

I can't comprehend your sentence. No hablo bad writing.
Ha!

How many viewers do FOX and MSNBC each get

Trump took a bipartisan track, criticizing the Benghazi hearing, criticizing hatred between the parties.

What do you right wing whack jobs who claim to be Trump supporters think of that? Reading your posts and listening to right wing talk radio I got the impression you guys think all Democrats and even centrist Republicans should be passionately hated and never cooperated with.

Come again? Obama was the damn divider, he was supposed to be a leader and work across the aile ..

Guess you forgot Obama saying get in the back of the bus

Come again? Obama was the damn divider, he was supposed to be a leader and work across the aile ..

I'm not a big fan of Obama. He ran on being a uniter, but then reality became something else. He could have been a great president if he was what he said he was.

But what about Trump? Do you still support him after this?

I'm not a big fan of Obama. He ran on being a uniter, but then reality became something else. He could have been a great president if he was what he said he was.

But what about Trump? Do you still support him after this?
Obama was NEVER going to be a great President. Right Wing America was never going to let that mixed race guy tell them what to do

I want to get an answer to the OP, are USMB rightwing Donald Trump supporters still on his bandwagon after these statements? Yes or no.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Isn't that what the left claims they want, somebody who can work with both sides? Why aren't you praising him for it?

and ONE moth into office the right wing was saying we needed to take our country back

Obama's naivete is where his Achilles heel was. He trusted all of America. So stupid
1 month? not even 24 hours!!!!

Forum List

Back