Trump just went golfing again

In other words, what you are saying is that under Obama the US was lost at sea but now under President Trump land has been sighted. How very astute of you.
What are all these words doing in my mouth?!?

What I AM saying is irresponsible Tweets and daily tee times are contributing to the perception that Trump is an intellectually lazy, self absorbed, clueless leader who would rather play host on a game show than comport himself with the dignity and responsibility of President of the United States.
Ok, so now you are saying you don't like President Trump but you don't know why. You just sort of have a feeling about it.
I know why I don't like Trump. His irresponsible Tweeting and golfing rank among those reasons, but they are not primary to my lack of respect for him.
You continue to sound confused. A rational assessment of the President would be based on policies and issues, not on your feeling about golf or twitter.
When President Obama played golf, the outrage from the Right was palpable. Yet, as Trump tees off, that same Right gives him a pass.

On policy:

I don't agree with Trump on much. His stands on immigration, from 'the wall' to mass deportations to a travel ban on Muslims are anathema to American ideals. His plan to repeal and replace the ACA were far too simplistic and legislatively naïve. His appointments to the cabinet were, for the most part, disastrous. From EPA to Education to State and HUD.

But mostly, I would grant Trump all the respect he deserves. And, thus far, he has not earned respect. It's hard to earn respect when he shows so little respect himself.
Still, all feelings and no facts. On immigration, the laws he wants to enforce were LBJ's, and LBJ was the most liberal president in American history. The wall was a favorite issue of Senator Clinton. So what we have here is Democrats railing against a Republican for implementing Democratic policies. There is no Muslim ban. The temporary travel ban is on only six of the 50 Muslim majority nations, and these are nations identified by Obama's intelligence services as the ones in which ISIS and other terrorists are most likely to use to smuggle terrorists into the US.

I understand you don't agree with the policy views of some of Trump's cabinet and advisers, but the last president chose his vice president and second secretary of state to pay off political debts and his first secretary of state to unify the party and not because of their qualifications for their jobs and America has paid heavy price for this.

Yes cultists...we know you can justify the hypocrisy. Can Trump?

Hypocrite Trump Is Playing Golf Today, After Years of Criticizing Obama For Golfing

Maybe if he did it when one of his ambassadors is getting killed he would get a pass?
Was dump golfing when the bombs killed all those children the other day ?
He was chipping onto the 6th fairway.....WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS???
Shows he doesn't care about America
Trump gets more done in 18 holes than Obama got done in a year.

Facts say otherwise.

By this time Obama already passed major legislation with American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and also Fair Pay Act.

First 100 days of Barack Obama's presidency - Wikipedia

Trump? Coming off his AHCA defeat.

And oh by the way Obama didn't play ANY golf first 4 months.

Hypocrite Trump Is Playing Golf Today, After Years of Criticizing Obama For Golfing

Maybe if he did it when one of his ambassadors is getting killed he would get a pass?
Like Trumpcare or his Muslim ban?

Facts say otherwise.

By this time Obama already passed major legislation with American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and also Fair Pay Act.

And Obamacare never was fully installed.

Why did the rollout take years and never get fully into effect???

Because they tried to push back most of the damaging aspects of the law till 2017.

And you actually believe that shit was the only thing he was doing???

What a silly billy you are...

Does the Keystone pipe-line ring a bell?
TPP???
ICE deportations????

Buellar......Buellar.....Buellar.

Donald Trump went golfing again.
Cool, I'd rather have him out on the golf course than causing problems in the Oval Office and sending out idiotic tweets all day.

... not to mention at least Trump is a good golfer as opposed to President Goofball who despite all his 8 years of "practice" is mediocre at best.

Mm, never really was a Trump care, but he make the same mistake Bammer did by letting all his buddies and diners make a package of crap and try and sell that shit as a good thing. As it is a Bammer care is failing. More and more people are having to go without to the point that the IRS isn't even enforcing the fine for not going to the exchange. I say let that shit collapse then try and fix it. That way Trumps hands stay clean and all the republicans and Democrats who passed that stinker can have it tied around their necks.

Hey, Trump is the asshole who made a big deal during the campaign out of Obama golfing. So don't fucking whine when you're called a hypocrite
/---- Uh no thank you. Trump kept Hildabeast out of the White House so he can golf everyday. Besides the more golf he plays the fewer Obozo regs he can over turn. You should be happy.

Facts say otherwise.

First 100 days of Barack Obama's presidency - Wikipedia

And oh by the way Obama didn't play ANY golf first 4 months.

Lol, and that went Sooooo good ya? Bammer passed nothing of any significance that is not or was not coming apart by the time the first half black POTUS left to become a lobbyist.

The difference is President Trump does business on the golf course, for example, getting Rand Paul to agree to compromise on health reform while they played golf, but Obama played a lot of golf because the secret service agents always let him win. Trump is a mature businessman while Obama is an aging teenager.

I presume you are being sarcastic... I love everytime you try and paint the man child as somehow mature...

How mature was pussygrabbing? Twitter rants? Constant lies...

If he is so mature why does he need to lie so much...
You've got tot try to man up and face the facts; with a few tweets or a game of golf President Trump changes the course of events while Obama played golf so that the secret service agents could lose to him to make him feel the was good at something.
Changing the course of events may be a noble act. But his changes of course are steering his presidency toward the shoals.
In other words, what you are saying is that under Obama the US was lost at sea but now under President Trump land has been sighted. How very astute of you.

What I AM saying is irresponsible Tweets and daily tee times are contributing to the perception that Trump is an intellectually lazy, self absorbed, clueless leader who would rather play host on a game show than comport himself with the dignity and responsibility of President of the United States.

Who was with Trump on the golf course?

Senator Rand Paul of KY, one of his harshest critics on repealing Obamacare.

Ever play golf and discuss business while you play?

Of course not. Golf courses don't take EBT.

Who was doing that?

Fox Breaking News: Obama Was In The White House During Benghazi

It was Reagan you're thinking of and he was campaigning.

Sorry, forgot the WH had a bowling alley and an Xbox. Hell, dude was likely smoking a bleezer with Sasha and Milia. Either way Bammer is responsible and proved to the world his vanity is more important then the lives of his ambassadors.

I presume you are being sarcastic... I love everytime you try and paint the man child as somehow mature...

How mature was pussygrabbing? Twitter rants? Constant lies...

If he is so mature why does he need to lie so much...
You've got tot try to man up and face the facts; with a few tweets or a game of golf President Trump changes the course of events while Obama played golf so that the secret service agents could lose to him to make him feel the was good at something.
Changing the course of events may be a noble act. But his changes of course are steering his presidency toward the shoals.

I guess you've never played golf before then.
Rand Paul came away with a newfound respect for Trump after the game.
Playing golf with someone is a great feeling out tactic.

Donald Trump went golfing again. https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/sen-rand-paul-joins-trump-golf
He has been called out as a hypocrite for criticizing Obama for playing too much Golf.
Related Washington Post thread: Analysis | Why President Trump’s frequent golfing is even more hypocritical than it seems

In this thread, we discuss the hypocrisy of golf-addict and lazy President Donald J. Trump.

Well, Bammer had 333 rounds of golf. It's detailed here pretty well,

The Obama Golf Counter - I will not rest until...

So far Trump has been what, 15- 20 times if that ? There is also the fact that American embassies are not getting burnt down while he is doing it either, so as long as work is getting done I'm good.
15-20 Times so far for Trump in 2.5 months vs. 333 for Obama in 8 years? Let's do the math.

Donald Trump went golfing again. https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/sen-rand-paul-joins-trump-golf
He has been called out as a hypocrite for criticizing Obama for playing too much Golf.
Related Washington Post thread: Analysis | Why President Trump’s frequent golfing is even more hypocritical than it seems

In this thread, we discuss the hypocrisy of golf-addict and lazy President Donald J. Trump.
You must be sniffing glue. He's done a lot more than any president in recent memory. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it wasn't done.

And he's golfing with Rand Paul, not just dicking around on the greens. Business is often conducted that way, maybe not with Obama, I don't know, but in the business world.

I agree and Old Ted never minded Obama golfing all over the place, anytime so I don't think he should mind Trump doing the same.

I never had a problem with Obama and his golf and I sure as hell don't have a problem with Trump.

And you actually believe that shit was the only thing he was doing???

What a silly billy you are...

Does the Keystone pipe-line ring a bell?
TPP???
ICE deportations????

Buellar......Buellar.....Buellar.

That's it?

That is all you got?
Christ, Obama stopped a depression in his first 60 days

All Trump did was chase away some Mexicans?

Well, Bammer had 333 rounds of golf. It's detailed here pretty well,

The Obama Golf Counter - I will not rest until...

So far Trump has been what, 15- 20 times if that ? There is also the fact that American embassies are not getting burnt down while he is doing it either, so as long as work is getting done I'm good.
15-20 Times so far for Trump in 2.5 months vs. 333 for Obama in 8 years? Let's do the math.

Look at the chart in the link. By this time Barry Bammer likely beats Trump in trips to the golf course, not to mention all the vacations he and his wife took as well as his kids lollapalooza tickets.

Trump lies about his score

That is all Rand Paul learned

Trump lies about his score

That is all Rand Paul learned
Bullshit.

What if he does it while Navy SEALs get killed? #Yemen

Yup. And that mission was signed off on and had it been a successful 100% planed by the last administration.

Forum List

Back