Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

Another one of these...

President Trump said on Friday that he wants "his people" to listen to him like North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's people listen to him.

"He’s the head of a country. And I mean, he is the strong head," Trump said of Kim in a tongue-in-cheek manner as he spoke to Steve Doocy of "Fox & Friends" outside the White House.

"Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," Trump said.

Merely an admonition to pay attention.

Thanks, Sarah.

trump-nobel.jpg

The military people that are forced to march in them, that’s who.

But you would not know about that

Eh, I was in the military and the guys that were good enough to go to special events like that tended to love that shit. Everybody else hated it.

Yup. Consider The Society of The Honor Guard. Rain or shine, hurricanes, blizzards. They love it.

But that is not who we are talking about. A parade like this will be the rank and file enlisted guy that will give up free time to practice as well as the wasted time to get the equipment all pretty and shiny

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

free time?

they do it after they clock out for the day?

Eh, I was in the military and the guys that were good enough to go to special events like that tended to love that shit. Everybody else hated it.

Yup. Consider The Society of The Honor Guard. Rain or shine, hurricanes, blizzards. They love it.

But that is not who we are talking about. A parade like this will be the rank and file enlisted guy that will give up free time to practice as well as the wasted time to get the equipment all pretty and shiny

free time?

Another clueless moron.

free time?

Another clueless moron.

clueless?

20+ years in the Service.

back then, it was 24/7/365.

Leave, (vacation), could end with a phone call or telegram.

If they are practicing for a parade, or 'shining up the equipment', it's done during their working hours.

You seem to be the 'clueless' one.

President Trump said on Friday that he wants "his people" to listen to him like North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's people listen to him.

"He’s the head of a country. And I mean, he is the strong head," Trump said of Kim in a tongue-in-cheek manner as he spoke to Steve Doocy of "Fox & Friends" outside the White House.

"Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," Trump said.

Kim's people also crawl on their hands and knees to beg for the Gulag instead of being fed to dogs or burned alive.

C'mon Donald - Time to be TOUGH .. dispense with those pesky niceties! :icon_rolleyes:

Leftists love to take a snippet and run with it as if it means something.

Remember when they said Trump called all immigrants animals?

This is like that.

He has strategically used positive reinforcement to bring North Korea around, and states that he appreciates the appearance of respect that people give their leader and the leftists shit themselves.

Because they think this is cool:

Last edited:

free time?

Another clueless moron.

clueless?

If they are practicing for a parade, or 'shining up the equipment', it's done during their working hours.

So you are saying that back when you were in you never had a single second of free time? I think you are full of shit.

Another one of these...

Read the entire article... Trump said:

"I was kidding," he said. "You don't understand sarcasm."

FAIL

The fail is for Trump, who was not being sarcastic. He's transparent, which you like, remember?

free time?

Another clueless moron.

clueless?

So you are saying that back when you were in you never had a single second of free time? I think you are full of shit.

I think you are full of shit.

I know you are.

Free time?

yes, had plenty of free time,

AT THE PLEASURE OF MY SUPERIORS.

If work needed completed, we stayed til it was completed, we didn't 'clock out', and finish it the next day.

it wasn't an 8-5 job.

and if personnel needed to shine up the equipment, or practice marching, it was done during working hours.

Where did you do your service time?

France?
the Vatican?
Poland?

How long did you serve?

2 weeks a year, an occasional weekend?

free time?

Another clueless moron.

clueless?

I think you are full of shit.

I know you are.

Free time?

yes, had plenty of free time,

AT THE PLEASURE OF MY SUPERIORS.

If work needed completed, we stayed til it was completed, we didn't 'clock out', and finish it the next day.

it wasn't an 8-5 job.

and if personnel needed to shine up the equipment, or practice marching, it was done during working hours.

Where did you do your service time?

France?
the Vatican?
Poland?

How long did you serve?

2 weeks a year, an occasional weekend?

US Marine Corps, 20 year and 1 month.

Parade practice was done at the end of the day when the real work was done. Or sometimes during the time that was normally given to the midday meal.

What? Don't "his people" at Faux News shit up when Ole Trumpybear speaks?

I know the pets in New Jersey did after the election when thousand upon thousand of pet owner reported their pets took massive shits in the exact image of the feckless one. Orange hair and all.

Oh wait, he said sit up not shit up, never mind.

What? Don't "his people" at Faux News shit up when Ole Trumpybear speaks?

I know the pets in New Jersey did after the election when thousand upon thousand of pet owner reported their pets took massive shits in the exact image of the feckless one. Orange hair and all.

Oh wait, he said sit up not shit up, never mind.
How 'bout spit up?

Forum List

Back