Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

so are y'all going for the traditional ss black or something a little more au courant?

So, it is a patriotic praise song. What is your point?

It's not a "praise" song at all. You lose. Your saying something else about it will not negate that fact.

It is a praise song, that is why it is in the CCLI. If you look at the other songs in the Patriotic category you will find lots of praise songs. Being one does not stop it from being the other.

I am taking it you have not spent much time in church

Not in over a half century, save for weddings and funerals. That said, it is registered as a patriotic song. Being one does not stop you from naming it something else.

No, it is registered as a praise song in the patriotic section along with all the other patriotic praise songs.

Believe it or not, I have a little experience in this area.

From your posts, you seem to have a little experience in just about everything. :auiqs.jpg:

I am a very well rounded person that is for sure. One of the benefits of having lived in multiple countries as both a child and an adult and having visited more close to 2 dozen more.

Did the church thing hardcore for about 15 years, not so much anymore.

Just like you do when Obama or one of the Clintons are on tv?

pavlov's dogs had nothing on you

:rofl:

^^^^^

another trained Obama syncophant

another braindead trumpswab

if obama was taken out of your vocabulary, you'd be speechless

If trump was taken out of your vocabulary, you'd have to give up message boards

Just like you do when Obama or one of the Clintons are on tv?

pavlov's dogs had nothing on you

:rofl:

^^^^^

another trained Obama syncophant

if obama was taken out of your vocabulary, you'd be speechless

If trump was taken out of your vocabulary, you'd have to give up message boards

your lack of intelligence is second only to your lack of originality

It's truly sad that some self-identified liberals are so full of venom that they have lost their sense of humor, if they ever had one.

He was talking about his staff. Which, in a way, is more disturbing.

The rule of thumb is that if you’re dumb, surround yourself with smart people.
If you’re smart, surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you.

Trump is dumb.
He’s surrounded himself with people who are as equally dumb on the policy front.
Mattis is the exception; McMaster was the exception. I think that either it was dumb luck or Trump realized he was too limited to have his guy at the Pentagon so he went with someone who is professional. That is why I think there is a secret pact between whoever is in the sit room at NORAD, Kelly, and Mattis with an understanding that NORAD won’t act on Trump’s fetishes unless one of the other generals confirms there is a threat.

Anyway, demanding your own people sit at attention is not a sign of strength; it’s a sign of insecurity.

Saw this today…

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 10.59.45 AM.png

Didn’t follow the link but I would bet there is some “there” there...

Trump is dumb.
He’s surrounded himself with people who are as equally dumb on the policy front.
Mattis is the exception; McMaster was the exception. I think that either it was dumb luck or Trump realized he was too limited to have his guy at the Pentagon so he went with someone who is professional. That is why I think there is a secret pact between whoever is in the sit room at NORAD, Kelly, and Mattis with an understanding that NORAD won’t act on Trump’s fetishes unless one of the other generals confirms there is a threat.

Anyway, demanding your own people sit at attention is not a sign of strength; it’s a sign of insecurity.

Saw this today…

View attachment 236576

How reassuring, that many of our less than friendly nations of the world now once friends perhaps only because we always gave in to them, no more, are reminded to sleep less well and take Trump seriously in his policy wishes if for no other reason than unlike other former presidents, he cannot be bribed, he cannot be bluffed, he cannot be bought, he cannot be threatened, and he leaves them wondering if he isn't just crazy enough to push the red button against them. And to be sure, no country on this planet can hold up against the USA's totally unrestrained military might.

Will help me sleep a bit better tonight as I count the sugar plums. Go Trump baby, Go.

Trump is dumb.

Saw this today…

View attachment 236576

How reassuring, that many of our less than friendly nations of the world now once friends perhaps only because we always gave in to them, no more, are reminded to sleep less well and take Trump seriously in his policy wishes if for no other reason than unlike other former presidents, he cannot be bribed, he cannot be bluffed, he cannot be bought, he cannot be threatened, and he leaves them wondering if he isn't just crazy enough to push the red button against them. And to be sure, no country on this planet can hold up against the USA's totally unrestrained military might.

Will help me sleep a bit better tonight as I count the sugar plums. Go Trump baby, Go.

Insanity loves insanity; you have proven it.

Forum List

Back