Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

That is one scary statement .

He's also praising KJU as a great leader. Trump is the biggest motherfucking idiot this country has ever elected to POTUS. He publicly disses Justin Trudeau but praises one of the most heinous, murderous dictators in the world. He's a total fuck up. You fucking idiots who voted for him have hurt every single person in this country. Burn in hell.

Really? They sing praises to Trump in the public schools?

Link please.

Just in churches as far as I know. Trump has an official, registered worship song about him.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That makes you a liar.

As if everybody here doesn't know that already.

How does that make me a liar? Both dear leaders have people singing praise songs about them

Lie: "Just in churches as far as I know. Trump has an official, registered worship song about him."

Nope, it is a fact I have posted the link on this site more than a few times.

I led legions of men invading numerous unnamed countries and received several campaign stars.. so many I had to wear two jackets.

Link at 11.

Just in churches as far as I know. Trump has an official, registered worship song about him.

That makes you a liar.

How does that make me a liar? Both dear leaders have people singing praise songs about them

Lie: "Just in churches as far as I know. Trump has an official, registered worship song about him."

I led legions of men invading numerous unnamed countries and received several campaign stars.. so many I had to wear two jackets.

Link at 11.

You guys are so cute. I will post the link again when I get home and then not a single one of you dishonest fucks will post in this thread again, just like always.

He's also praising KJU as a great leader. Trump is the biggest motherfucking idiot this country has ever elected to POTUS. He publicly disses Justin Trudeau but praises one of the most heinous, murderous dictators in the world. He's a total fuck up. You fucking idiots who voted for him have hurt every single person in this country. Burn in hell.

Justin Trudeau pffft lololol.

You'll be okay. He doesn't really think KJU is a great leader. He's bringing him to heel in order to save lives.

And that makes you fools freak out. You're disgusting.

That makes you a liar.

Link at 11.

You guys are so cute. I will post the link again when I get home and then not a single one of you dishonest fucks will post in this thread again, just like always.

No you won't. You're lying about that, too.

Nice job of whataboutism, but all you did was manage to show how alike Trump and Obama are

Link please.

Does he?

Link?

Here is the First Baptist Church of Dallas debuting the song last summer..

A reporter was going after Trump for defending North Korea... President Trump’s response was PERFECT: “You know why? Because I don't want to see a nuclear weapon destroy you and your family.”

If the meat puppet faggot said something that stupid, which he did with alarming regularity, you bed wetters would ignore or defend it.

Personally, the best part of the Trump presidency is just how moon bat shit crazy you assholes have been going every day.

View attachment 198774
Yes, we know...you'd give all your rights away as long as it "pissed off" a liberal.

Maybe it's children singing this praise the left misses so much

For sure it's this one.

That's what the left misses.

"Trump called Kim Jong-un “the strong head” of North Korea, adding: “He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” Trump later said he was kidding."

Trump knows just how to deal with people like Kim to get what he wants.

Does he? Because he hasn't got what he wants to this point.

Does he? Because he hasn't got what he wants to this point.

But he did give up a major exercise for the military without telling our allies or Pentagon before hand

Out of respect everyone should stand.....when Trump comes on TV I drop everything and listen
I run for the remote to change the channel so the family is not subjected to that kind of hate and obscenity.

That makes you a liar.

Liar.

What IS a fact is that you use this strategy all the time. You post a ridiculous lie then claim you've posted the verification somewhere else.

What a joke.

Nice job of whataboutism, but all you did was manage to show how alike Trump and Obama are

Link please.

The left misses the days when this was sung in public schools.

Here're the lyrics. One mention of Trump, and not even by name.

Also, those all look like adults to me.

Make America Great Again

Verse 1
Make America Great Again
I am a proud American
Those words to me make so much sense
Make America Great Again
The sentiment of the 45th President

Everybody
If you love your country, come together in unity
Sing this song and let us dance with each other
When we work together