Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

Out of respect everyone should stand.....when Trump comes on TV I drop everything and listen

Have another tall glass......(what a fucking moron......lol)

upload_2018-6-15_11-23-39.png

"I was kidding," he said. "You don't understand sarcasm."

FAIL

Obviously he was trying to be funny. It still wasn't a smart thing to say. I mean, unless he's intentionally antagonizing the people that don't like him.

You think that's smart?

Why is it that so many Trombies cannot see that this guy idolizes strongmen dictators? He wants to have that kind of authority and "loyalty" here.

"I was kidding," he said. "You don't understand sarcasm."

FAIL

Obviously he was trying to be funny. It still wasn't a smart thing to say. I mean, unless he's intentionally antagonizing the people that don't like him.

You think that's smart?

Why is it that so many Trombies cannot see that this guy idolizes strongmen dictators? He wants to have that kind of authority and "loyalty" here.

Bulllshit.

He's is willing to do whatever it takes to restore peace. This involves certain amount of embellishing Kim. A genius...

Nice job of whataboutism, but all you did was manage to show how alike Trump and Obama are

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Really? They sing praises to Trump in the public schools?

Link please.

Just in churches as far as I know. Trump has an official, registered worship song about him.

That makes you a liar.

As if everybody here doesn't know that already.

Nice job of whataboutism, but all you did was manage to show how alike Trump and Obama are

Link please.

Just in churches as far as I know. Trump has an official, registered worship song about him.

Does he?

Link?

Link please.

That makes you a liar.

How does that make me a liar? Both dear leaders have people singing praise songs about them

Link please.

That makes you a liar.

How does that make me a liar? Both dear leaders have people singing praise songs about them

Lie: "Just in churches as far as I know. Trump has an official, registered worship song about him."

Link please.

That makes you a liar.

Lie: "Just in churches as far as I know. Trump has an official, registered worship song about him."

Nope, it is a fact I have posted the link on this site more than a few times.

Link please.

That makes you a liar.

:auiqs.jpg:

Link please.

That makes you a liar.

Liar.

What IS a fact is that you use this strategy all the time. You post a ridiculous lie then claim you've posted the verification somewhere else.

What a joke.

GG supports pedophilia.

I have posted the link that confirms it on this site before.

Golfing Gator has a felony arrest warrant for human trafficking.

I already posted the link.

Another one of these...

Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

President Trump said on Friday that he wants "his people" to listen to him like North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's people listen to him.

"He’s the head of a country. And I mean, he is the strong head," Trump said of Kim in a tongue-in-cheek manner as he spoke to Steve Doocy of "Fox & Friends" outside the White House.

"Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," Trump said.

The guy has talked non-stop for three years now and still people don't get his meaning. We all bitch about politicians but as soon as we finally get a guy who doesn't package his words into perfectly manicured but hollow sound bites, WE BITCH AGAIN. All Trump was meaning was that he wished a greater number of people here had more respect for their country and flag. "His people" means: AMERICANS, not possessive, as opposed to "their" people, meaning the Norks. I can't decide whether the Lemmings here are really as stupid as they appear or just make themselves out that way.

Golfing Gator did 10 years for torching a church.

The link is somewhere on this site.

If the meat puppet faggot said something that stupid, which he did with alarming regularity, you bed wetters would ignore or defend it.

Personally, the best part of the Trump presidency is just how moon bat shit crazy you assholes have been going every day.

View attachment 198774
he certainly knows how to stay current in the news. eh?

Forum List

Back