Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

Another one of these...

President Trump said on Friday that he wants "his people" to listen to him like North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's people listen to him.

"He’s the head of a country. And I mean, he is the strong head," Trump said of Kim in a tongue-in-cheek manner as he spoke to Steve Doocy of "Fox & Friends" outside the White House.

"Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," Trump said.

Merely an admonition to pay attention.

The reaction is somehow validating. Of course the people of this country are not my people. I have no fellowship or kinship with any of them. Yet liberals always bring up my disloyalty to my fellow Americans. They aren't my people at all. Nor are they Trump's people.

What this is, of course, is democrats going absolutely insane parsing every word Trump says to torture it into some derogatory term.

Democrats haven't been so successful since Mitt Romney's binder full of women. Presumably still bleeding from 3 hole punch wounds.

Some of the shit Trump randomly says is kind of bizarre. I don't think he's trying to become a dictator or anything, but he maybe should have realized that wasn't really a smart thing to say.

He's just fucking with the progressive media. Watch them run with it while Americans just laugh.

Another one of these...

President Trump said on Friday that he wants "his people" to listen to him like North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's people listen to him.

"He’s the head of a country. And I mean, he is the strong head," Trump said of Kim in a tongue-in-cheek manner as he spoke to Steve Doocy of "Fox & Friends" outside the White House.

"Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," Trump said.

Yeah, no.

The reaction is somehow validating. Of course the people of this country are not my people. I have no fellowship or kinship with any of them. Yet liberals always bring up my disloyalty to my fellow Americans. They aren't my people at all. Nor are they Trump's people.

What this is, of course, is democrats going absolutely insane parsing every word Trump says to torture it into some derogatory term.

Democrats haven't been so successful since Mitt Romney's binder full of women. Presumably still bleeding from 3 hole punch wounds.

Some of the shit Trump randomly says is kind of bizarre. I don't think he's trying to become a dictator or anything, but he maybe should have realized that wasn't really a smart thing to say.

He's just fucking with the progressive media. Watch them run with it while Americans just laugh.

Oh bullshit. This is the same man child that went to France and got a hardon during the military parade and now wants his own.

Why would anyone think this is any different?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He was talking about his staff. Which, in a way, is more disturbing.

The rule of thumb is that if you’re dumb, surround yourself with smart people.
If you’re smart, surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you.

Trump is dumb.
He’s surrounded himself with people who are as equally dumb on the policy front.
Mattis is the exception; McMaster was the exception. I think that either it was dumb luck or Trump realized he was too limited to have his guy at the Pentagon so he went with someone who is professional. That is why I think there is a secret pact between whoever is in the sit room at NORAD, Kelly, and Mattis with an understanding that NORAD won’t act on Trump’s fetishes unless one of the other generals confirms there is a threat.

Anyway, demanding your own people sit at attention is not a sign of strength; it’s a sign of insecurity.

Oh bullshit. This is the same man child that went to France and got a hardon during the military parade and now wants his own.

Why would anyone think this is any different?

Good point.

Who doesn't love a parade? Progressives have them all the time.

The military people that are forced to march in them, that’s who.

But you would not know about that

They complain about PT too. Your point?

Eh, I was in the military and the guys that were good enough to go to special events like that tended to love that shit. Everybody else hated it.

We don’t do PT to give our CIC a hardon, it serves an actual purpose.

Eh, I was in the military and the guys that were good enough to go to special events like that tended to love that shit. Everybody else hated it.

Yup. Consider The Society of The Honor Guard. Rain or shine, hurricanes, blizzards. They love it.

So do parades.

Yup. Consider The Society of The Honor Guard. Rain or shine, hurricanes, blizzards. They love it.

But that is not who we are talking about. A parade like this will be the rank and file enlisted guy that will give up free time to practice as well as the wasted time to get the equipment all pretty and shiny

So do parades.

Not this one, other than to stroke the ego of the POTUS. That is its only purpose

So do parades.

Not this one, other than to stroke the ego of the POTUS. That is its only purpose

Your opinion is noted. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is so confusing with his lies and jokes. Are we supposed to do as he suggested and stand at attention whenever he speaks or did he just suggest that as a joke?
Can people who disagree with trump kneel when he speaks instead?
Will trump become more and more like his new best friend N. Korean Kim Jong Un?
He wasn't joking but it wasn't an E.O., so far anyway.

Forum List

Back