Trump KISSING CHINA'S ASS is a slap in the face to all who voted for him.

I voted for him and I don't see it that way.

He blamed the US for being so stupid with our trade agreements. He repeatedly said he had great respect for China and that they were smart.

He is playing head games! With Democrats. Schumer is already blustering and sputtering.

Maybe, but we can't fix the North Korea problem without China. And the Chinese have to be able to save face.

Then on to better trade relations. It will work out. Democrats are hating what Trump has been able to do with China.

He blamed China for over a year....until he visited China lol

No...he is saying he can't blame them for taking advantage of the situation, not that the are innocent.
You must be reading CNN or something.
He also said "no more" of the free ride they have been getting.

• Banned

No...he is saying he can't blame them for taking advantage of the situation, not that the are innocent.
Listening to ABC radio. They played the quote, that was my assessment.

That is the way I read it. You can’t blame China for taking advantage if obummer sat on his ass and allowed it to happen. Score one for the Donald. Then Schumer pipes up and says “well. I blame China” so then I thinks then, why the fuck didn't you do something about it.

China's getting a "free ride?" Trump always says stuff like that, but then doesn't do anything about it. He's still in NATO. We're still in NAFTA. He's grumbled about Japan and So. Korea not paying their way, yet we continue on the same course.
No one should be listening to anything he says anymore.

This is what Trump always does, talks trash till he is face to face and then he kisses their ass.

He did it before the election when he didn’t have the balls to bring up paying for his wall when he visited Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

China's getting a "free ride?" Trump always says stuff like that, but then doesn't do anything about it. He's still in NATO. We're still in NAFTA. He's grumbled about Japan and So. Korea not paying their way, yet we continue on the same course.
No one should be listening to anything he says anymore.

He needs Congress and the Senate, that is how Government works. But he has zero cooperation from the thoroughly corrupt houses who only want him out so they can have back another corporatist insider regardless of what party they are.

The Russians are a bigger problem now. Did they try to manipulate the election, maybe both candidates were attacked.

This is what Trump always does, talks trash till he is face to face and then he kisses their ass.

He did it before the election when he didn’t have the balls to bring up paying for his wall when he visited Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
What should he have done, demand a check? That's not how they're gonna pay for it. He didn't need to say anything because Mexico has no choice in the matter.

Forum List

Back