Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

It is hilarious to see these stupid uneducated Moon Bats, that never said a word about Obama's ten trillion dollar debt that didn't get us jackshit, bitch about the debt created by the international pandemic.
We hit trillion dollar deficits long before the pandemic.
Thanks to the Magic Kenyan....
Haha. Trump policy increased deficits. Thank the tax cuts and space force.
Tax cuts increased revenue. The issue is spending and entitlements. Again, are you elderly?
No they didn’t. The revenue growth was our weakest when not in recession. Try to stick to facts. You really want to think someone elderly is handing you your ass? Repubs shouldn’t insult the elderly, it’s almost your whole party.
Bullshit. More lies. LMAO Are you elderly? Yes or no?
That's it...you nailed it...Brain must be old...maybe 70 or 80 or 90?...they have different agendas than the rest of us that are still at it and not sitting and waiting for a SSI check...and crying that its not enough...which its not....but that goes without saying....
You insult elderly but voted trump? Your stupidity is impressive.
I insulted no one...but maybe you a few times....don't be too offended Brain...its just the way it is....:dunno:
Your too stupid to insult me. I simply laugh at your lies and stupidity.
No no you’re pretty dumb
Says the guy who thinks he benefits from consumer confidence more than actual gdp growth. Now that is really dumb.
For my job I do. Why wouldn't I? Consumers drive the economy. Are you elderly? Why won't you answer?
Do you know what consumer confidence is? Learn some economics.
Do you? Why won't you answer my question? Are you elderly? How does GDP impact my ability to pay my mortgage? Please explain
You are correlating a macroeconomic problem with a microeconomic problem
Not at all. I am correlating what is best for Azog. And that is Trump as President.
You can't seem to define that very well grandpa. I asked what specific regulation cuts helped you and you went silent. You seem to think slow economic growth and high deficits is good for you. Please explain.
I did. I'll give you an example. I had a client who wanted to expand his facility and under Obama, he would have needed a certain window here, a certain door there, certain SF here and there and it was impossible. Trump got rid of all that and that company was able to expand. That is one.

Now answer me. Are you elderly and you are correct, IDGAF about you.
haha doors and windows were going to stop expansion? Oh that is funny. Do share what the specific regulation is that trump eliminated.

I've answered you several times now gramps. Stop repeating yourself old man.
I have answered you. Yes, doors, windows, exits. Look it up. Are you going to answer me or not? I am 39. You?
That's not very specific. Link to some information about this specific regulation. You aren't very honest so it sounds like you are making something up again.
Now I am liar? You’re not worth my time. I could Not have been any more specific. You are a grumpy old stupid man. Enjoy talking to yourself.
I gave up on his old ass too....he lies...and he is an angry man...
He is a stupid old man. Highly illogical.

Look up the phrase correlation without causation. Just saying "Our national debt grew 9 trillion under O" without noting the context of the extra spending being necessary to keep us out of a depression is disingenuous.

And it's not disingenuous to extend the same thought process to Trump who is spending the money trying to avoid financial collapse of our economic system?
Trump increased deficits to over a trillion during good economic times.

So did Obama. Over 8 trillion for 8 years, that would be at least a Trillion a year and we were all told everything was wonderful under Obama except the first 5 months.
And you praised obama for it as much as you praise trump now? Or was that a bad thing then? Deficits declined under Obama. Trump then increased those deficits drastically during good economic times. There is no defense of trump.

Please quote me where deficits went down under Obama.
Obama's big recession spending year was 1.4 trillion. In 2016 the deficit was $585 billion. Trump quickly increased that to $984 billion in 1019. This year will surely beat Obama's worst.

That's not reducing the deficit. LOL Dude he increased the national debt 8 trillion over 8 years. He never operated close to deficit reduction territory. Adding half a trillion to the debt ain't reducing anything.
You aren't good with math? Deficits went from 1.4 trillion to 585 billion. 585 billion is smaller than 1.4 trillion, that's a decrease. Trump increased deficits.

I'm real good with math. 16 trillion in debt is more than 8 trillion in debt. Bush was 8 trillion, Obama 16 trillion. Reduction in the deficit? LOL Yea ok.

If that's the case why aren't you saying Bush Jr reduced the deficit? Because under his tenure he definitely did. From 413 billion to 161 billion. Sounds like Bush was way closer to balancing the budget than Obama ever hoped to be.

Bush's WORST deficit year was better than Obama's best. Ouch, sucks to be a dem, huh?
You seem to be confused on debt and deficit. Yes deficits can decline while the debt continues to grow. It's really all simple math...

It is hilarious to see these stupid uneducated Moon Bats, that never said a word about Obama's ten trillion dollar debt that didn't get us jackshit, bitch about the debt created by the international pandemic.
Tax cuts increased revenue. The issue is spending and entitlements. Again, are you elderly?
No they didn’t. The revenue growth was our weakest when not in recession. Try to stick to facts. You really want to think someone elderly is handing you your ass? Repubs shouldn’t insult the elderly, it’s almost your whole party.
That's it...you nailed it...Brain must be old...maybe 70 or 80 or 90?...they have different agendas than the rest of us that are still at it and not sitting and waiting for a SSI check...and crying that its not enough...which its not....but that goes without saying....
I insulted no one...but maybe you a few times....don't be too offended Brain...its just the way it is....:dunno:
No no you’re pretty dumb
Says the guy who thinks he benefits from consumer confidence more than actual gdp growth. Now that is really dumb.
For my job I do. Why wouldn't I? Consumers drive the economy. Are you elderly? Why won't you answer?
Do you? Why won't you answer my question? Are you elderly? How does GDP impact my ability to pay my mortgage? Please explain
Not at all. I am correlating what is best for Azog. And that is Trump as President.
You can't seem to define that very well grandpa. I asked what specific regulation cuts helped you and you went silent. You seem to think slow economic growth and high deficits is good for you. Please explain.
I did. I'll give you an example. I had a client who wanted to expand his facility and under Obama, he would have needed a certain window here, a certain door there, certain SF here and there and it was impossible. Trump got rid of all that and that company was able to expand. That is one.

haha doors and windows were going to stop expansion? Oh that is funny. Do share what the specific regulation is that trump eliminated.

I have answered you. Yes, doors, windows, exits. Look it up. Are you going to answer me or not? I am 39. You?
That's not very specific. Link to some information about this specific regulation. You aren't very honest so it sounds like you are making something up again.
Now I am liar? You’re not worth my time. I could Not have been any more specific. You are a grumpy old stupid man. Enjoy talking to yourself.
So you can't link to anything that supports your claim? Shocking. Obviously you talk out of your ass.

No no you’re pretty dumb

You have lost and all you have left is name calling. Sad.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Trump supporters acting like old is a bad thing. This is too funny.

No no you’re pretty dumb

So you can't link to anything that supports your claim? Shocking. Obviously you talk out of your ass.
You ignore what I write or call me a liar. You’re a grumpy old Leftist.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. You still have not recovered from the 2016 election

No no you’re pretty dumb

Tik tok tik tok...cannot buy youth. You would trade everything in the world to be 39 again but you cannot. You’re stuck being a miserable old stupid man with a rough case of TDS.

No no you’re pretty dumb

You ignore what I write or call me a liar. You’re a grumpy old Leftist.
You write nonsense that you can't back up. You are a joke talking out of your ass. I'm neither leftist or old. But you are quickly proving to be a joke.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. You still have not recovered from the 2016 election
None of us have. Just look at the deficits. One failure after another. The whole country is closed down, you must be very proud. How's that for business?

No no you’re pretty dumb

Tik tok tik tok...cannot buy youth. You would trade everything in the world to be 39 again but you cannot. You’re stuck being a miserable old stupid man with a rough case of TDS.
So facts to you are miserable and old. That is funny. Explains a lot, you certainly avoid facts.

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43: $.725 trillion

Obama: $ 1.075 trillion

Trump: $1.2 trillion
How can that be?, the pussygrabber promised to pay off the national debt. BTW after all the money thrown away this year, his debt will be much higher, another big failure by pussybrabber...
Trump is running up record debt and that is BEFORE the virus hit.

Now, tax revenue will collapse as business is closed. Spending and borrowing will increase dramatically as we prop up business and laid off workers

Agreed, which is why we should not have shut everything down.

That said... which of the Democrats plans to cut entitlements?

No no you’re pretty dumb

None of us have. Just look at the deficits. One failure after another. The whole country is closed down, you must be very proud. How's that for business?
Why do you care? You’re old and won’t be around for much longer. The entire world is closed. You’re such a dumbass. My business now consists of advisory on PPP and buying distressed debt. Thanks to China. You’re old.

No no you’re pretty dumb

So facts to you are miserable and old. That is funny. Explains a lot, you certainly avoid facts.
Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Why do you care? You’re old and won’t be around for much longer. The entire world is closed. You’re such a dumbass. My business now consists of advisory on PPP and buying distressed debt. Thanks to China. You’re old.
Again, can't win an argument on facts so all you do is name call. Since I'm not at all old you are just embarrassing yourself. Pathetic. How old is trump? You act like old is bad but you vote for that ancient clown. Too funny. Your dishonesty is impressive. I think you even lie to yourself.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
I was born long after your hero trump. haha So if I'm old and miserable what does that say about trump? Haha

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
I was born way before your hero trump. haha So if I'm old and miserable what does that say about trump? Haha
That he is younger than you....

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
I was born long after your hero trump. haha So if I'm old and miserable what does that say about trump? Haha
That he is younger than you....
I'm not even sure you are an adult the way you debate like a child. If you are 39 and still such a dumbass there is no hope for you.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Again, can't win an argument on facts so all you do is name call. Since I'm not at all old you are just embarrassing yourself. Pathetic. How old is trump? You act like old is bad but you vote for that ancient clown. Too funny. Your dishonesty is impressive. I think you even lie to yourself.
You are the judge and participant in our debate and you declare yourself the winner. How old are you? Hmmmm...82? Tik tok tik tok...

Forum List

Back