Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

how can one claim lowering the deficit while increasing debt???

What’s so hard to understand? Debt and deficits are different numbers calculated in different ways.
if you didnt edit my comment out of context your response would just be ignorant,,,

now its flat out dishonest,,,

like I said its dishonest book keeping that only governments get away with,,,
Yeah. I read that part. It too is incorrect. Deficit and debt are different concepts. One can decrease the deficit while increasing the debt. It’s hard to know where you’re confusion is coming from hence my question, what is so hard to understand?
whats not hard to understand is that type of book keeping is illegal for everyone except governments,,,,
they use it to keep the useful idiots believing in fairy tales,,,
What's illegal about it?

It is hilarious to see these stupid uneducated Moon Bats, that never said a word about Obama's ten trillion dollar debt that didn't get us jackshit, bitch about the debt created by the international pandemic.
We hit trillion dollar deficits long before the pandemic.
Thanks to the Magic Kenyan....
Haha. Trump policy increased deficits. Thank the tax cuts and space force.
Tax cuts increased revenue. The issue is spending and entitlements. Again, are you elderly?
No they didn’t. The revenue growth was our weakest when not in recession. Try to stick to facts. You really want to think someone elderly is handing you your ass? Repubs shouldn’t insult the elderly, it’s almost your whole party.
Bullshit. More lies. LMAO Are you elderly? Yes or no?
That's it...you nailed it...Brain must be old...maybe 70 or 80 or 90?...they have different agendas than the rest of us that are still at it and not sitting and waiting for a SSI check...and crying that its not enough...which its not....but that goes without saying....
You insult elderly but voted trump? Your stupidity is impressive.
I insulted no one...but maybe you a few times....don't be too offended Brain...its just the way it is....:dunno:
Your too stupid to insult me. I simply laugh at your lies and stupidity.
No no you’re pretty dumb
Says the guy who thinks he benefits from consumer confidence more than actual gdp growth. Now that is really dumb.
For my job I do. Why wouldn't I? Consumers drive the economy. Are you elderly? Why won't you answer?
Do you know what consumer confidence is? Learn some economics.
Do you? Why won't you answer my question? Are you elderly? How does GDP impact my ability to pay my mortgage? Please explain
You are correlating a macroeconomic problem with a microeconomic problem
Not at all. I am correlating what is best for Azog. And that is Trump as President.

It is hilarious to see these stupid uneducated Moon Bats, that never said a word about Obama's ten trillion dollar debt that didn't get us jackshit, bitch about the debt created by the international pandemic.
Tax cuts increased revenue. The issue is spending and entitlements. Again, are you elderly?
No they didn’t. The revenue growth was our weakest when not in recession. Try to stick to facts. You really want to think someone elderly is handing you your ass? Repubs shouldn’t insult the elderly, it’s almost your whole party.
That's it...you nailed it...Brain must be old...maybe 70 or 80 or 90?...they have different agendas than the rest of us that are still at it and not sitting and waiting for a SSI check...and crying that its not enough...which its not....but that goes without saying....
I insulted no one...but maybe you a few times....don't be too offended Brain...its just the way it is....:dunno:
No no you’re pretty dumb
Says the guy who thinks he benefits from consumer confidence more than actual gdp growth. Now that is really dumb.
For my job I do. Why wouldn't I? Consumers drive the economy. Are you elderly? Why won't you answer?
Do you? Why won't you answer my question? Are you elderly? How does GDP impact my ability to pay my mortgage? Please explain
Not at all. I am correlating what is best for Azog. And that is Trump as President.
You can't seem to define that very well grandpa. I asked what specific regulation cuts helped you and you went silent. You seem to think slow economic growth and high deficits is good for you. Please explain.

No no you’re pretty dumb
Hey grandpa, stop repeating yourself.

Of course I know. Gdp growth means people are actually spending and the economy is growing. Consumer confidence means very little. Define it.
Wrong again. The problem with the deficit is the trade war. LOL. Not the tax cuts. We had the lowest unemployment in recent history, which resulted in higher wages, more CAPEX and more M&A activity.

No no you’re pretty dumb
You can't seem to define that very well grandpa. I asked what specific regulation cuts helped you and you went silent. You seem to think slow economic growth and high deficits is good for you. Please explain.
I did. I'll give you an example. I had a client who wanted to expand his facility and under Obama, he would have needed a certain window here, a certain door there, certain SF here and there and it was impossible. Trump got rid of all that and that company was able to expand. That is one.

Now answer me. Are you elderly and you are correct, IDGAF about you.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Of course I know. Gdp growth means people are actually spending and the economy is growing. Consumer confidence means very little. Define it.
Wrong again. The problem with the deficit is the trade war. LOL. Not the tax cuts. We had the lowest unemployment in recent history, which resulted in higher wages, more CAPEX and more M&A activity.
Wrong again. The problem with the deficits is increased military and flat revenue due to tax cuts. Wages have been really weak actually.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Wrong again. The problem with the deficits is increased military and flat revenue due to tax cuts. Wages have been really weak actually.
Yeah awful. Last chance. Are you elderly? If you don't answer we are done conversing.

1586900873129.png

No no you’re pretty dumb
I did. I'll give you an example. I had a client who wanted to expand his facility and under Obama, he would have needed a certain window here, a certain door there, certain SF here and there and it was impossible. Trump got rid of all that and that company was able to expand. That is one.

haha doors and windows were going to stop expansion? Oh that is funny. Do share what the specific regulation is that trump eliminated.

I've answered you several times now gramps. Stop repeating yourself old man.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Yeah awful. Last chance. Are you elderly? If you don't answer we are done conversing.

View attachment 323513
Strong wage growth is like 5%.

No no you’re pretty dumb

haha doors and windows were going to stop expansion? Oh that is funny. Do share what the specific regulation is that trump eliminated.

I've answered you several times now gramps. Stop repeating yourself old man.
I have answered you. Yes, doors, windows, exits. Look it up. Are you going to answer me or not? I am 39. You?

No no you’re pretty dumb

View attachment 323513
Strong wage growth is like 5%.
Like OK? What? LMAO.

So our convo is done since you' won't answer me. You're a grumpy old loser. I feel sorry for you. Go and vote for Biden. Good luck.

What’s so hard to understand? Debt and deficits are different numbers calculated in different ways.
if you didnt edit my comment out of context your response would just be ignorant,,,

Yeah. I read that part. It too is incorrect. Deficit and debt are different concepts. One can decrease the deficit while increasing the debt. It’s hard to know where you’re confusion is coming from hence my question, what is so hard to understand?
whats not hard to understand is that type of book keeping is illegal for everyone except governments,,,,
What's illegal about it?
whats illegal about dbl book keeping???

if you dont already know you will never understand,,,

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43: $.725 trillion

Obama: $ 1.075 trillion

Trump: $1.2 trillion
How can that be?, the pussygrabber promised to pay off the national debt. BTW after all the money thrown away this year, his debt will be much higher, another big failure by pussybrabber...
Trump is running up record debt and that is BEFORE the virus hit.

Now, tax revenue will collapse as business is closed. Spending and borrowing will increase dramatically as we prop up business and laid off workers
Maybe another tax cut to corporations so that revenues decrease even more...

What's illegal about it?

They’re not double bookkeeping.

Glad we could resolve your concerns.

What's illegal about it?

by only showing one set of numbers and hiding/ignoring the others is essentially having two sets of books,,,

its called critical thinking,,,something youve shown to not be capable of doing,,,

No no you’re pretty dumb
If you pollute the environment, Trumps regulations help you
If you abuse your employees, Trumps regulations help you
If you don’t pay taxes, Trumps regulations help you

What's illegal about it?

by only showing one set of numbers and hiding/ignoring the others is essentially having two sets of books,,,

its called critical thinking,,,something youve shown to not be capable of doing,,,
That’s not what’s happening. You’re not thinking, you’re imagining.

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43: $.725 trillion

Obama: $ 1.075 trillion

Trump: $1.2 trillion

It ain't by much. From Dubys to Trump they have abided the credit card.

Forum List

Back