Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

It is hilarious to see these stupid uneducated Moon Bats, that never said a word about Obama's ten trillion dollar debt that didn't get us jackshit, bitch about the debt created by the international pandemic.
We hit trillion dollar deficits long before the pandemic.
Thanks to the Magic Kenyan....
Haha. Trump policy increased deficits. Thank the tax cuts and space force.
Tax cuts increased revenue. The issue is spending and entitlements. Again, are you elderly?
No they didn’t. The revenue growth was our weakest when not in recession. Try to stick to facts. You really want to think someone elderly is handing you your ass? Repubs shouldn’t insult the elderly, it’s almost your whole party.
Bullshit. More lies. LMAO Are you elderly? Yes or no?
That's it...you nailed it...Brain must be old...maybe 70 or 80 or 90?...they have different agendas than the rest of us that are still at it and not sitting and waiting for a SSI check...and crying that its not enough...which its not....but that goes without saying....
You insult elderly but voted trump? Your stupidity is impressive.
I insulted no one...but maybe you a few times....don't be too offended Brain...its just the way it is....:dunno:
Your too stupid to insult me. I simply laugh at your lies and stupidity.
No no you’re pretty dumb
Says the guy who thinks he benefits from consumer confidence more than actual gdp growth. Now that is really dumb.
For my job I do. Why wouldn't I? Consumers drive the economy. Are you elderly? Why won't you answer?
Do you know what consumer confidence is? Learn some economics.
Do you? Why won't you answer my question? Are you elderly? How does GDP impact my ability to pay my mortgage? Please explain
You are correlating a macroeconomic problem with a microeconomic problem
Not at all. I am correlating what is best for Azog. And that is Trump as President.
You can't seem to define that very well grandpa. I asked what specific regulation cuts helped you and you went silent. You seem to think slow economic growth and high deficits is good for you. Please explain.
I did. I'll give you an example. I had a client who wanted to expand his facility and under Obama, he would have needed a certain window here, a certain door there, certain SF here and there and it was impossible. Trump got rid of all that and that company was able to expand. That is one.

Now answer me. Are you elderly and you are correct, IDGAF about you.
haha doors and windows were going to stop expansion? Oh that is funny. Do share what the specific regulation is that trump eliminated.

I've answered you several times now gramps. Stop repeating yourself old man.
I have answered you. Yes, doors, windows, exits. Look it up. Are you going to answer me or not? I am 39. You?
That's not very specific. Link to some information about this specific regulation. You aren't very honest so it sounds like you are making something up again.
Now I am liar? You’re not worth my time. I could Not have been any more specific. You are a grumpy old stupid man. Enjoy talking to yourself.
I gave up on his old ass too....he lies...and he is an angry man...
Trump supporters acting like old is a bad thing. This is too funny.
Tik tok tik tok...cannot buy youth. You would trade everything in the world to be 39 again but you cannot. You’re stuck being a miserable old stupid man with a rough case of TDS.
So facts to you are miserable and old. That is funny. Explains a lot, you certainly avoid facts.
Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
I was born long after your hero trump. haha So if I'm old and miserable what does that say about trump? Haha
That he is younger than you....
I'm not even sure you are an adult the way you debate like a child. If you are 39 and still such a dumbass there is no hope for you.
I am a capitalist and opportunist. Guilty as charged. You’re an 82 year old man griping about Trump. You’re so pathetic it’s funny.

It is hilarious to see these stupid uneducated Moon Bats, that never said a word about Obama's ten trillion dollar debt that didn't get us jackshit, bitch about the debt created by the international pandemic.
Tax cuts increased revenue. The issue is spending and entitlements. Again, are you elderly?
No they didn’t. The revenue growth was our weakest when not in recession. Try to stick to facts. You really want to think someone elderly is handing you your ass? Repubs shouldn’t insult the elderly, it’s almost your whole party.
That's it...you nailed it...Brain must be old...maybe 70 or 80 or 90?...they have different agendas than the rest of us that are still at it and not sitting and waiting for a SSI check...and crying that its not enough...which its not....but that goes without saying....
I insulted no one...but maybe you a few times....don't be too offended Brain...its just the way it is....:dunno:
No no you’re pretty dumb
Says the guy who thinks he benefits from consumer confidence more than actual gdp growth. Now that is really dumb.
For my job I do. Why wouldn't I? Consumers drive the economy. Are you elderly? Why won't you answer?
Do you? Why won't you answer my question? Are you elderly? How does GDP impact my ability to pay my mortgage? Please explain
Not at all. I am correlating what is best for Azog. And that is Trump as President.
You can't seem to define that very well grandpa. I asked what specific regulation cuts helped you and you went silent. You seem to think slow economic growth and high deficits is good for you. Please explain.
I did. I'll give you an example. I had a client who wanted to expand his facility and under Obama, he would have needed a certain window here, a certain door there, certain SF here and there and it was impossible. Trump got rid of all that and that company was able to expand. That is one.

haha doors and windows were going to stop expansion? Oh that is funny. Do share what the specific regulation is that trump eliminated.

I have answered you. Yes, doors, windows, exits. Look it up. Are you going to answer me or not? I am 39. You?
That's not very specific. Link to some information about this specific regulation. You aren't very honest so it sounds like you are making something up again.
Now I am liar? You’re not worth my time. I could Not have been any more specific. You are a grumpy old stupid man. Enjoy talking to yourself.
He is a stupid old man. Highly illogical.
You have lost and all you have left is name calling. Sad.
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. You still have not recovered from the 2016 election
None of us have. Just look at the deficits. One failure after another. The whole country is closed down, you must be very proud. How's that for business?
Why do you care? You’re old and won’t be around for much longer. The entire world is closed. You’re such a dumbass. My business now consists of advisory on PPP and buying distressed debt. Thanks to China. You’re old.
Again, can't win an argument on facts so all you do is name call. Since I'm not at all old you are just embarrassing yourself. Pathetic. How old is trump? You act like old is bad but you vote for that ancient clown. Too funny. Your dishonesty is impressive. I think you even lie to yourself.
You are the judge and participant in our debate and you declare yourself the winner. How old are you? Hmmmm...82? Tik tok tik tok...
hahahaha. Go run home to mommy child. You lose. Trump has failed miserably. Come back when you are an adult.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Tik tok tik tok...cannot buy youth. You would trade everything in the world to be 39 again but you cannot. You’re stuck being a miserable old stupid man with a rough case of TDS.
So facts to you are miserable and old. That is funny. Explains a lot, you certainly avoid facts.
Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
I was born long after your hero trump. haha So if I'm old and miserable what does that say about trump? Haha
I'm not even sure you are an adult the way you debate like a child. If you are 39 and still such a dumbass there is no hope for you.
I am a capitalist and opportunist. Guilty as charged. You’re an 82 year old man griping about Trump. You’re so pathetic it’s funny.
You are a number jockey. You don't understand capitalism or the economy. You are a joke.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. You still have not recovered from the 2016 election
None of us have. Just look at the deficits. One failure after another. The whole country is closed down, you must be very proud. How's that for business?
Why do you care? You’re old and won’t be around for much longer. The entire world is closed. You’re such a dumbass. My business now consists of advisory on PPP and buying distressed debt. Thanks to China. You’re old.
Again, can't win an argument on facts so all you do is name call. Since I'm not at all old you are just embarrassing yourself. Pathetic. How old is trump? You act like old is bad but you vote for that ancient clown. Too funny. Your dishonesty is impressive. I think you even lie to yourself.
You are the judge and participant in our debate and you declare yourself the winner. How old are you? Hmmmm...82? Tik tok tik tok...
hahahaha. Go run home to mommy child. You lose. Trump has failed miserably. Come back when you are an adult.
What did I lose? Trump is still president and you still have TDS. LOL...tik tok tik tok

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
You are a number jockey. You don't understand capitalism or the economy. You are a joke.
LMAO. Oh but I do. I understand that we can print $5trn and no one bats an eyelash but everyone wants their share. Greed is good. You are old. Tik tok tik tok.

No no you’re pretty dumb

What did I lose? Trump is still president and you still have TDS. LOL...tik tok tik tok
And the debt is growing rapidly. We haven't hit 3% growth. Manufacturing declined. Steel has faced huge layoffs. The whole country is shut down . We all have lost.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
I was born way before your hero trump. haha So if I'm old and miserable what does that say about trump? Haha
Bingo!!!

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
LMAO. Oh but I do. I understand that we can print $5trn and no one bats an eyelash but everyone wants their share. Greed is good. You are old. Tik tok tik tok.
Says the guy from the party of old with an old president. You of all people try to insult old people. You make yourself look stupid and you have no clue. This is too easy.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
I was born way before your hero trump. haha So if I'm old and miserable what does that say about trump? Haha
Bingo!!!
The country is shut down and you think you are winning. What a loser.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
You said you were born before Trump....I see ya fixed it.....LMFAO......

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
Bingo!!!
Check the polls dummy.....

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
Bingo!!!
Check them for what? The country hasn't been in worse shape in my lifetime.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
Says the guy from the party of old with an old president. You of all people try to insult old people. You make yourself look stupid and you have no clue. This is too easy.
Party? You old fool. I am an Independent. I belong to the capitalist party of Azog and family. IDGAF about Democrats or Republicans. But I do like Trump. You’re right about that. The fact that he triggers old 82 year old fools like you is just icing on the cake. Bitch.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
Bingo!!!
How was it during Prohibition when you were a young man?

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
Party? You old fool. I am an Independent. I belong to the capitalist party of Azog and family. IDGAF about Democrats or Republicans. But I do like Trump. You’re right about that. The fact that he triggers old 82 year old fools like you is just icing on the cake. Bitch.
hahaha...you are a trumper. Don't kid yourself, you are no independent. Independents don't promote all this failure. By triggered you mean I enjoy laughing at you? I love when trumpers embarrass themselves. You love failure. Huge deficits and a closed country. You are a loser.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
Bingo!!!
hahaha I wouldn't know. Your guy Trump would?

Funny how every President before him promised to do the exaxt same thing and didn't do it either. The really interesting part is how no one cares when it's the President they support not doing it only matters when it's the other sides guy.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
Bingo!!!
But intelligent people know why...and they are thankful to the president for his handling of this crisis.....and they have trust that he can bring us back...despite assholes like you and the MSM....and don't be too mad that I got you on the before Trump was born thing...you are a little slow....I get that....hey maybe you are really Uncle Joe!.....

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
hahaha...you are a trumper. Don't kid yourself, you are no independent. Independents don't promote all this failure. By triggered you mean I enjoy laughing at you? I love when trumpers embarrass themselves. You love failure. Huge deficits and a closed country. You are a loser.
Promote? I promoted myself and my $$. You only see what you want to see. Reread the posts. Azog is all about Azog. You made this whole thing up about Trump and me. Delirious old man. This is fun. Tell me some more things that I never wrote. LMAO.

No no you’re pretty dumb

Born 10/14/80. You? LoL
You won’t answer.
Bingo!!!
hahaha I wouldn't know. Your guy Trump would?
Poor old man. Tsk tsk tsk. Hey at least you can freely pee in women’s bathrooms now. Your long dream has finally been achieved.

Forum List

Back