Trolling/No Content
CuXrqunWAAAPLH7.jpg

CuXqwDlWYAAyOS7.jpg

CuXrq_FXgAA0228.jpg

CuXrtBtWAAAJDsx.jpg

See more pics of Trump imitating a 70's horror movie here:

Donald Trump looms behind Hillary Clinton at the debate - CNNPolitics.com

grandma said:
He kept looking at the camera and every time Hillary moved within range he'd get behind her and scowl.

I guess he thinks that looks presidential, lol.
The first thing my wife commented on last night was Trump's apparent weight gain. They say the camera adds 10 lbs, but it's common knowledge that intentional camera angles, lighting and lens manipulation can be kind or cruel. My theory is that Trump's people noticed something out of whack in that regard during the last debate and advised him to try to be in frame with Hillary whenever possible, if only to help expose such shenanigans (meaning kind camera treatment for her and the cruel stuff for him). Looking at some of those pics with this possibility in mind made me LOL at Trump's expressions. :laugh:

Last edited:
God forgive me, but I can't help but like Trump...a little bit. I dunno, but I get the feeling that his sense of humor is often misunderstood. :dunno:

Don't get me wrong, I ain't voting for him; but I do think he'd be a barrel of laughs to hang out with. :laugh:

Operation Flytrap is an alternative theory I'm mulling over, in which Trump had to get into close enough proximity to plant tiny 'fly-like drones' on Hillary's body.

Ahh, I love the clandestine stuff! :laugh:

God forgive me, but I can't help but like Trump...a little bit. I dunno, but I get the feeling that his sense of humor is often misunderstood. :dunno:

Don't get me wrong, I ain't voting for him; but I do think he'd be a barrel of laughs to hang out with. :laugh:
Can you give an example of his sense of humor being misunderstood?

Forum List

Back