trump Loses Again

apparently thats whats needed to beat trumps obstruction attempt ...
Given that no obstruction has been made, I think the real question here is the sanctity of the Executive. If the Democrats are permitted to use innuendo as a justification for violating the privacy of citizens and force the Executive into a subservient position in government, then we may as well do away with that third of our government.

A just and reasonable cause must be shown (to date, it has not, and a desire to get back at someone you dislike is not a just cause), and there ARE legal definitions of these causes. The Legislative Branch is violating its authority when it seeks to go outside the limits of its oversight.

Trump denying every facet of the investigation- what do you call that, tiddly winks ?
A man proclaims he is innocent, and you call that a crime?

The investigation when forward without a single hindrance. That has been established. The ONLY authority in this matter is Barr and the Courts.

We'll see what the courts have to say.

Trump is a lying sob 24/7/365

fuck what he says
There it is. I was wondering when I would see it.

I've already covered the aspect of, "I don't like him" as a means of justification for violating Constitution authority.

Even Trump gets the presumption of innocence.

Have a good evening.

hey dumbass - Goldilocks could have proven himself innocent 2 years ago if he was truly innocent -

Fuck Trumps lying ass ...

Another day, another judge.

Tomorrow is another day. :113:
Hey billy...have you seen this?

KARMA ALERT: Trump Appeal Now Goes To Court Headed By Merrick Garland

Shrug. If necessary, DC Circuit will not be the last stop.

I don't believe Garland is a particular schmuck anyway.
Will you believe he is a particular schmuck if he rules in agreement with the lower court rulings?

Read the first sentence.

Given that no obstruction has been made, I think the real question here is the sanctity of the Executive. If the Democrats are permitted to use innuendo as a justification for violating the privacy of citizens and force the Executive into a subservient position in government, then we may as well do away with that third of our government.

A just and reasonable cause must be shown (to date, it has not, and a desire to get back at someone you dislike is not a just cause), and there ARE legal definitions of these causes. The Legislative Branch is violating its authority when it seeks to go outside the limits of its oversight.

Trump denying every facet of the investigation- what do you call that, tiddly winks ?

The investigation when forward without a single hindrance. That has been established. The ONLY authority in this matter is Barr and the Courts.

fuck what he says

I've already covered the aspect of, "I don't like him" as a means of justification for violating Constitution authority.

Have a good evening.

hey dumbass - Goldilocks could have proven himself innocent 2 years ago if he was truly innocent -

Thet's the beauty of America. You need not prove yourself innocent.

You will NEVER see his finances. Know why? They're none of your fking business. You've been potty-trained to believe they're important. Try and follow along:

Trump elected = butthurt progs.
Trump vindicated & progs exposed = butthurt progs.
Trump's finances must therefore be of some importance = butthurt progs.
Trump is successful = butthurt progs.
Trump deranged. Snowflake Trumptards blame Dems.

The person you're replying to is totally deranged.

They have no grasp on reality.

trump's financials will be released and there's absolutely nothing that person or anyone else can do about it.

There is no coverup, and yes, I have read the report. This is nothing more than sour grapes.

Perhaps the question to be asked of a dimwit like you is if you UNDERSTAND what you've read.....

trump's financials will be released and there's absolutely nothing that person or anyone else can do about it.

What must NOT be forgotten is that Trump's financials WILL BE made public even if the IRS stalls all it wants......

There is NYS' willingness to share the Trump STATE tax returns with congress...and
There is Deutsche's [corrupt] Bank's compliance with subpoenas from the SDNY

Remember when liberals pretended not to care about how we never did get to see the marxist kenyan skinny lying negro's official college transcripts?

Why didn't we?
Have you seen Trump's transcripts?
Didn't I read somewhere that Trump threatened to sue Wharton if his transcripts got out?

fuck what he says

Have a good evening.

Do you even understand the concept of, Presumed Innocent?

It is NOT up to Trump to prove anything.

This doesn't matter. 100% proof of Trump's innocence would not be believed by you, regardless of the source.

You have him convicted, you've had him convicted, long before any of this came to light. Proof means nothing to you.

You hate. You seeth with it. You probably writhe around in your bed at night, sweating and clutching damp bedsheets in the torment of Trump not being destroyed.

You have a sickness.

All of your far right wing extremists who believe that the information won't be released ignored my post where I stated that the judge refused to put a stay on it until the appeal.

That means that the information will be released while the appeal is moving through the courts.

So it's a waste of time for that appeal since the judge refused to put a stay on the release.

Sorry but trump loses again.

Read the article at the link below. The fact that there will be no stay is the second paragraph.

Trump loses lawsuit challenging subpoena for financial records
And I say that the President with executive privilege can stay until it reaches the supreme court. Just because some dickhead guy/girl/it is in a robe, doesnt mean they are higher than the President. You know equal powers shit.....you sure are a dweeb.

No he can't do that. I don't know where you get that stupid idea. What are you 12?

Or are you another lazy conservative who has never actually read the constitution and didn't bother learning it when you were supposed to in US History class in school.

Read the document. The president has no authority to or executive privilege to put a stay on any federal court judge ruling.

What sort of fantasy alternate world do you live in?

You're in for a very rude awakening.

The judge gave the company 7 days to comply with the order. So like I said, the appeal will be a waste of time. The information will already have been handed over by the time the appeal happens.

You and trump lose again.

The next court up can place a stay, or an injunction or whatever. It takes time for a lower court to enforce it's decision, and that's plenty of time to run to the next level and place a hold on the release until the next court figures it out.

Again, try to understand the process before you blather on about it like a useless twat.

Or in your case, a more useless twat.
Triggered! Boy you cultists are really scared shitless that the truth will come out, aintcha?

The Snowflake rightards are as scared of what's in these documents as Comrade Trump is! You can't make this shit up!

Again, prog morons like you use the words wrong. Pointing out the obvious isn't being triggered, or a snowflake.

For that to be the case, I would have to want to try to shut down the OP from spewing his idiocy.

In reality I am a firm believer in sunlight being the best disinfectant.

Well, yes you were, right up until Jan. 2017.
That was before you believed a President doesn't have to show his financial dealings or didn't have to place businesses in trust with an independent party, or stack up guests like cord wood in his expensive hotels who sought his favor, or whose staff encouraged lying to Congress, or worked hard to dis-believe a report backed by documentation AND sworn testimony. Lets don't even mention undocumented meetings with an old adversary and either dropped sanctions by the Prez or blocked sanctions by McConnell. Or excusing the deadly excesses of despots and financially prodigious tyrants who clumsily dance with swords.

I don't know what you've been looking at, but it ain't sunshine. More like a blinding spotlight in your eyes.

Well, yes you were, right up until Jan. 2017.
That was before you believed a President doesn't have to show his financial dealings or didn't have to place businesses in trust with an independent party, or stack up guests like cord wood in his expensive hotels who sought his favor, or whose staff encouraged lying to Congress, or worked hard to dis-believe a report backed by documentation AND sworn testimony. Lets don't even mention undocumented meetings with an old adversary and either dropped sanctions by the Prez or blocked sanctions by McConnell. Or excusing the deadly excesses of despots and financially prodigious tyrants who clumsily dance with swords.

I don't know what you've been looking at, but it ain't sunshine. More like a blinding spotlight in your eyes.

Trump's life has been an open book. We all know the warts he has. Tell me what law he is breaking before you start getting the vapors over what he is doing. The sad simple fact is you just hate him, and by proxy anyone like me who doesn't follow your progthink, and you just fill in justification for that to make yourself feel better.

He is doing what I elected him to do. Good court picks, cutting regulation, lowering taxes, trying to fix our immigration situation. I care about results.

You care about nothing but getting people like you in power by any means nessasary.

And my sunlight reference was specific to opinions, in particular those I do not agree with Unlike prog assholes like you I refuse to try to silence my opponents. I would rather they spew their idiocy, as long as it is countered by more speech.

Tell me what law he is breaking before you start getting the vapors over what he is doing.

There ARE various suspicions on the "laws he may have and is breaking".....BUT, Trump is obfuscating, stalling and denying access to virtually ALL information and data.

Its abject bullshit to claim that he is a transparent victim.

From tax returns to intelligence clearances, from secret deals with Putin where he even gagged the translator, and from denying testimonies......the fuckhead is NOT above the LAWS and only a cult member would stick by this demagogue and charlatan.

Tell me what law he is breaking before you start getting the vapors over what he is doing.

There ARE various suspicions on the "laws he may have and is breaking".....BUT, Trump is obfuscating, stalling and denying access to virtually ALL information and data.

Its abject bullshit to claim that he is a transparent victim.

From tax returns to intelligence clearances, from secret deals with Putin where he even gagged the translator, and from denying testimonies......the fuckhead is NOT above the LAWS and only a cult member would stick by this demagogue and charlatan.

"sucspicons"

99% of them are in your addled wibble head. and the other 1% are probably figments as well.

Sorry if Trump plays politics with the same level of bloodthirstyness that progressives have been playing with for 3 decades now.

"sucspicons"

99% of them are in your addled wibble head. and the other 1% are probably figments as well.

Stay right up Trump's ass....you seem very comfortable there........Justice will eventually prevail. My responses are not meant for FULLY indoctrinated cult members......but for others who can still think on their own.

"sucspicons"

Stay right up Trump's ass....you seem very comfortable there........Justice will eventually prevail. My responses are not meant for FULLY indoctrinated cult members......but for others who can still think on their own.

Lol, you call what you do here "thinking"?

LOLOLOLOLOL, what a delusional twat you are.

Forum List

Back