trump loses another one

You know that's a lie, right Mac?

iu
Define communism in your own words.

I can do it in one medium-sized sentence.

Looks like the trial is gonna begin on time.

The appellate judges seem to be getting a bit fed up.

What's he being tried for this time...hurting horseman's feelings? Eating fast food? Having orange hair?

You realize NO ONE believes this is fair except 20% of the population who are already deranged liberals, right?

All the means of production belong to The State; there is no private commerce.

That's off the top of my head, and that's "my world" where I don't attempt to gaslight everyone all the time.

The government provides everything to the people, and it's based on collectivism, not individualism. In the unicorns and rainbows version, everybody gets along and there are no classes, and people work and are provided for.(by the government)
In practicality, government sucks at taking care of peoples' needs and Communism always breeds corruption and tyrants and the people end up suffering. It also is anti-innovative by its very nature. I haven't had coffee yet, so yeah, I'll roll with that.

All the means of production belong to The State; there is no private commerce.

That's off the top of my head, and that's "my world" where I don't attempt to gaslight everyone all the time.
That's fairly close. I'm sure he's thankful you jumped in to help him.

Now, please provide examples of this part of it being pushed by anyone to the Left of you.

The government provides everything to the people, and it's based on collectivism, not individualism. In the unicorns and rainbows version, everybody gets along and there are no classes, and people work and are provided for.(by the government)
In practicality, government sucks at taking care of peoples' needs and Communism always breeds corruption and tyrants and the people end up suffering. It also is anti-innovative by its very nature. I haven't had coffee yet, so yeah, I'll roll with that.
And you perfectly illlustrated my point. Congratulations.

Why are these people so goddamn eager to jump in and illustrate my points for me?

You know that's a lie, right Mac? There's thousands here that actually escaped Communism to get to the US.
Here in the US, we don't need the government to provide things for us, we just need it to get the hell out of our way.

iu
I love how you clueless morons always validate me calling you cosplayers when your arguments are literally cartoons. :laugh:

Guy, I have no idea what fan fiction, conspiracy fantasy books you've been consuming. This isn't 1940s Russia.
I posted a wealth if information citing the Marxist infiltration of our edu, media, and governance that occurred throughout the 20th century.
All TRUTH.
And all you can say is you have no idea?
No kidding.
:rolleyes:

I posted a wealth if information citing the Marxist infiltration of our edu, media, and governance that occurred throughout the 20th century.
All TRUTH.
No kidding.
Ayep. What, you were expecting? Thinking?

Last edited:
That's fairly close. I'm sure he's thankful you jumped in to help him.

Now, please provide examples of this part of it being pushed by anyone to the Left of you.

I didn't make that claim. But you claimed that no one from "Their world" could define it.

Your schtick is increasingly sad

/---/ Bill Clinton did the same thing and nothing happened to him. Pure election interference,
1712836173029.png

All TRUTH.
No kidding.

Yeah I don't care about all that. Countries spy on and infiltrate one another. That isn't something I really needed confirmed by you. I'm also not as afraid of opposing ideas as you seem to be. But then again I don't consume fan fiction that's constantly telling me Marxists are hiding under my bed waiting to murder me. :laugh:

A blast from the past creepy

No, that was peaceful. Next time Democrats cheat like that, it will be war.

No need to go to the capital, unless you're already there to eradicate the vermin.

I'll tell you this right now: Democrats cannot cheat another election without there being massive violence your peabrain can't even fathom against them.
I honestly hope you are stupid enough to try.

That'll send the GOP to the political wilderness for decades.

Forum List

Back