Trump makes a trade agreement with Mexico, America asks why he is so heartless to McCain

Once again, our President creates a crisis that obscures an accomplishment

Instead of talking about the new trade agreement and its impact on NAFTA, we are talking about Trumps ordering the flag removed from half staff and refusing to make a statement about McCain

President Trump put the flag at half staff for 2 days, as prescribed by protocol, and made a very gracious tweet to the McCain family after his death. I don't know what the libs expect. McCain asked him not to show for the funeral, so he's going to respect the deceased's wishes, and make himself scarce.

I heard Trump doesn't want to include Canada because he wants to tax Canadian cars.

Only, there are no Canadian car companies.

Here you go ...

vehicles-vehiculs2017_eng.jpg

Vehicles manufactured in Canada (as of December 2017)
Company Location Products
Fiat Chrysler Canada Inc. Brampton, Ontario Chrysler 300, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger

Windsor, Ontario Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Pacifica, Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid

Ford of Canada Ltd. Oakville, Ontario Ford Edge, Flex, Ford GT* (limited-edition), Lincoln MKT,
MKX

General Motors of Canada Ltd. Oshawa, Ontario Chevrolet Impala, Cadillac XTS

Ingersoll, Ontario Chevrolet Equinox

Honda Canada Inc. Alliston, Ontario Honda Civic

Alliston, Ontario Honda CR-V

Toyota Canada Cambridge North, Ontario Toyota Corolla

Cambridge South, Ontario Lexus RX350, Lexus RX450h Hybrid

Woodstock, Ontario Toyota RAV4
Date modified:
2018-08-13

Vehicles made in Canada 2017 - Canadian automotive industry

Trump knows he will never get the respect and honors McCain is getting. Never.

Really, toadstool? You mean McCain could ever fill large stadiums with tens of thousands of people driving hours (some people have driven 4) and standing in long lines out in the hot sun? All of McCain's respect has come from people that:
  1. I couldn't give a flying crap less about who they respect.
  2. Are only giving overt respect now to both ingratiate themselves to the Washington community as it is expected of them, and to try to make an eye poke at Trump, who I think wouldn't stop to spit on McCain.
I'm glad McCain flew in Vietnam, fought, was captured, etc., but A LOT of people were. I only care about his performance as a senator and he was an ass. I don't think his mind was ever right after all the abuse the Vietcong gave him and it reflected in his ability to do his job. He kissed the Left's ass when they would never have budged an inch to kiss his, and it got him nothing but TWO failed presidential runs (and a lot of appreciation from the Democrats). Hoo Haa.

I don’t see where Trump has so much difficulty with seemingly simple task

We honor John McCain.....bla, bla, bla......thoughts and prayers ....blah, blah blah.......served his country

Instead, we get a stone faced glare when asked about McCain

They weren't going to take any questions. Karl decided to shout 10 questions about McCain. Being fucking rude again.
In the end, Trump got shouted, mocked, and forced to surrender and order the flag lowered again and make a statement he did not want to make. Trump, a genuine punk.

He hates John McCain. Who can blame him? Mc Cain hated Trump. Demanded a Special Counsel. Steele believes that it was either or his buddy leaked the dossier to Buzz Feed and others. McCain wanted to destroy Trump's Presidency.

The President has every reason to loathe the man.

I heard Trump doesn't want to include Canada because he wants to tax Canadian cars.

Here you go ...

Fiat Chrysler Canada Inc. Brampton, Ontario Chrysler 300, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger

Windsor, Ontario Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Pacifica, Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid

Ford of Canada Ltd. Oakville, Ontario Ford Edge, Flex, Ford GT* (limited-edition), Lincoln MKT,
MKX

Date modified:
2018-08-13

Clearly you don't know the difference between cars made in Canada and cars made by Canadian Companies.

Can someone else explain? I don't have time.

If Trump came out now and praised the crap out of Mc Cain he would be a hypocrite and the media would blast him for being a hypocrite. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

So it comes down to who the fuck cares?

Instead of talking about the new trade agreement and its impact on NAFTA, we are talking about Trumps ordering the flag removed from half staff and refusing to make a statement about McCain

Bilgewater piffle and nonsense.

In RealityLand, the stock market is up because of the trade deals, and normal people's 401Ks are worth more.

That matters a great deal more than a bunch of fake butthurt over McCain, whom you loons were accusing of being a racist in 2008. So your crocodile tears do not fool me.

Trump isn't being a hypocrite. They were enemies. They hated each other.
There are political enemies.

Then there are Republicans who are the enemies of the United States.

Yeah, that is just you being a shit.
People who strip parents of children don't have American values.
This is a crime against humanity and it breaks international law.
People who give tax cuts to billionaires and strip Americans of healthcare don't have American values.
It's just that simple.

President Trump put the flag at half staff for 2 days, as prescribed by protocol, and made a very gracious tweet to the McCain family after his death. I don't know what the libs expect. McCain asked him not to show for the funeral, so he's going to respect the deceased's wishes, and make himself scarce.
Not the libs dopey. Veteran groups like the American Legion, Amvets, and Veterans of Foreign Wars forced him into submission.

Like all things Trump, we never do get to see the details about his Mexico trade deal

Early indications are it is just a rebranding of NAFTA under a new name

People who give tax cuts to billionaires and strip Americans of healthcare don't have American values.
It's just that simple.

Bullshit.

Parents committing crimes get separated from their children. They choose that.

AND tax cuts are not against American values. Stop being a commie.

Wall Street Journal: New Trump-Mexico trade deal ‘worse in many ways’ than NAFTA

“The deal announced Monday has moving parts and there is still time to make improvements before it is signed and sent to Congress,” the Journal’s editorial board wrote. “We’re glad to see Mr. Trump step back from the suicide of Nafta withdrawal, but on the public evidence so far his new deal is worse.”

----------------------------

Worse than suicide? I told you as the details trickle out, people will find out it's a disaster.

Everything he does is a disaster. Why would this be any different?

Wall Street Journal: New Trump-Mexico trade deal ‘worse in many ways’ than NAFTA

“The deal announced Monday has moving parts and there is still time to make improvements before it is signed and sent to Congress,” the Journal’s editorial board wrote. “We’re glad to see Mr. Trump step back from the suicide of Nafta withdrawal, but on the public evidence so far his new deal is worse.”

----------------------------

Worse than suicide? I told you as the details trickle out, people will find out it's a disaster.

Everything he does is a disaster. Why would this be any different?

If the Wall Street Journal is unhappy, that is a good sign.

It's just that simple.

Bullshit.

Double bullsh!t.

It's in our constitution that people seeking asylum are free to come here and plead their case.

We KNOW that the Trump administration has been illegally turning people away at check points. That's not only against our laws, but it's against the constitution.

F*cking learn something before you comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go ...

MKX

Date modified:
2018-08-13

Clearly you don't know the difference between cars made in Canada and cars made by Canadian Companies.

Can someone else explain? I don't have time.

The tariffs would be placed on the cars made in Canada and imported to the US. I'm more than knowledgeable on this topic. My husband spent years in the auto industry in both countries.

It's just that simple.

Bullshit.

Double bullsh!t.

It's in our constitution that people seeking asylum are free to come here and plead their case.

We KNOW that the Trump administration has been illegally turning people away at check points. That's not only against our laws, but it's against the constitution.

F*cking learn something before you comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe massive surge in asylum seekers is not because of any surge in wars or disasters in Latin America, but in an increase in illegals being prepped on how to work the system.

Fuck them all.

Almost every President has had political opponents die

They manage to use the office of the President to make a tactful statement to honor the dead

Trump seems incapable

He hated McCain and McCain felt the same way, so no love loss there.

Personally I do not care what Trump does as long as he keep the disrespect to almost zero.

When Trump leave the Oval Office in 2025 because Hillary Clinton finally won you will wish for Trump back...

I don’t see where Trump has so much difficulty with seemingly simple task

We honor John McCain.....bla, bla, bla......thoughts and prayers ....blah, blah blah.......served his country

Instead, we get a stone faced glare when asked about McCain

They weren't going to take any questions. Karl decided to shout 10 questions about McCain. Being fucking rude again.
In the end, Trump got shouted, mocked, and forced to surrender and order the flag lowered again and make a statement he did not want to make. Trump, a genuine punk.

He hates John McCain. Who can blame him? Mc Cain hated Trump. Demanded a Special Counsel. Steele believes that it was either or his buddy leaked the dossier to Buzz Feed and others. McCain wanted to destroy Trump's Presidency.

The President has every reason to loathe the man.
A President is supposed to represent the people and what is best for the country, not his own personal agenda. An American symbol of a heroic warrior of great honor and prestige passed and Trump chose to use the event to disparage the hero and seek his own personal revenge like an ignorant spoiled child. He brought shame to the American Presidency, all who ever wore a US Military uniform and America itself. The reason he was beaten into submission and surrender.

Like all things Trump, we never do get to see the details about his Mexico trade deal

Early indications are it is just a rebranding of NAFTA under a new name
Trying for a quick thread redirection, are we? When you started this thread, didn't you call the Mexico trade deal an accomplishment? Now realizing that opinion isn't with you on bashing Trump, now you're going to bash the deal? I'm not even surprised.

Forum List

Back