Trump makes a trade agreement with Mexico, America asks why he is so heartless to McCain

Trump isn't being a hypocrite. They were enemies. They hated each other.
There are political enemies.

Then there are Republicans who are the enemies of the United States.

Yeah, that is just you being a shit.
People who strip parents of children don't have American values.
This is a crime against humanity and it breaks international law.
People who give tax cuts to billionaires and strip Americans of healthcare don't have American values.
It's just that simple.

Bullshit.

Parents committing crimes get separated from their children. They choose that.

AND tax cuts are not against American values. Stop being a commie.
Double bullsh!t.

It's in our constitution that people seeking asylum are free to come here and plead their case.

We KNOW that the Trump administration has been illegally turning people away at check points. That's not only against our laws, but it's against the constitution.

F*cking learn something before you comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What article in the constitution guarantees asylum?

Trump isn't being a hypocrite. They were enemies. They hated each other.
There are political enemies.

Then there are Republicans who are the enemies of the United States.

Yeah, that is just you being a shit.
People who strip parents of children don't have American values.
This is a crime against humanity and it breaks international law.
People who give tax cuts to billionaires and strip Americans of healthcare don't have American values.
It's just that simple.

Bullshit.

Parents committing crimes get separated from their children. They choose that.

AND tax cuts are not against American values. Stop being a commie.
Double bullsh!t.

It's in our constitution that people seeking asylum are free to come here and plead their case.

We KNOW that the Trump administration has been illegally turning people away at check points. That's not only against our laws, but it's against the constitution.

F*cking learn something before you comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screams the pot.

I don’t see where Trump has so much difficulty with seemingly simple task

We honor John McCain.....bla, bla, bla......thoughts and prayers ....blah, blah blah.......served his country

Instead, we get a stone faced glare when asked about McCain

They weren't going to take any questions. Karl decided to shout 10 questions about McCain. Being fucking rude again.
In the end, Trump got shouted, mocked, and forced to surrender and order the flag lowered again and make a statement he did not want to make. Trump, a genuine punk.

He hates John McCain. Who can blame him? Mc Cain hated Trump. Demanded a Special Counsel. Steele believes that it was either or his buddy leaked the dossier to Buzz Feed and others. McCain wanted to destroy Trump's Presidency.

The President has every reason to loathe the man.
A President is supposed to represent the people and what is best for the country, not his own personal agenda. An American symbol of a heroic warrior of great honor and prestige passed and Trump chose to use the event to disparage the hero and seek his own personal revenge like an ignorant spoiled child. He brought shame to the American Presidency, all who ever wore a US Military uniform and America itself. The reason he was beaten into submission and surrender.

Trump had Kelly contact the family and gave them everything they asked for. And I've not read one article stating that Trump disparaged the old bastard.

If Trump came out now and praised the crap out of Mc Cain he would be a hypocrite and the media would blast him for being a hypocrite. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

So it comes down to who the fuck cares?
That’s the rub.....if he did it now, he would be a hypocrite

The time has passed for him to make an appropriate remark

Once again, our President creates a crisis that obscures an accomplishment

Instead of talking about the new trade agreement and its impact on NAFTA, we are talking about Trumps ordering the flag removed from half staff and refusing to make a statement about McCain
Lemme make it real clear for you...

Trump's basically trying to get away with renaming the exact same NAFTA agreement, and call it an accomplishment.

Should come as no surprise, because that's all Trump's been doing for the better part of his life anyway, slapping his name on other people's work and calling it an accomplishment.

Like all things Trump, we never do get to see the details about his Mexico trade deal

Early indications are it is just a rebranding of NAFTA under a new name
Trying for a quick thread redirection, are we? When you started this thread, didn't you call the Mexico trade deal an accomplishment? Now realizing that opinion isn't with you on bashing Trump, now you're going to bash the deal? I'm not even surprised.
And I am ready to view it as an accomplishment when I see the details

Why can’t Trump tell us.?

Only Republicans and a few scary extremists in the entire world think stripping parents of their children is a good thing.. It's such a shock to the system when American Republicans find it to be a good policy.
It truly defines who they are. What kind of people they are. More than anything else.

Instead of talking about the new trade agreement and its impact on NAFTA, we are talking about Trumps ordering the flag removed from half staff and refusing to make a statement about McCain
u82g6on2az60901ukymo0vc1fsk0wh70tv81.gif

Like all things Trump, we never do get to see the details about his Mexico trade deal

Pffffffft.

"The U.S. and Mexico agreed that 75 per cent of automobile content would come from within North America, an increase from the current 62.5 per cent. They also agreed workers earning at least $16 an hour should make 40 per cent to 45 per cent of autos."

Facing new pressures, Canadian negotiators re-enter trade talks with US, Mexico

Trying for a quick thread redirection, are we? When you started this thread, didn't you call the Mexico trade deal an accomplishment? Now realizing that opinion isn't with you on bashing Trump, now you're going to bash the deal? I'm not even surprised.

Liar. No way you are prepared to give him credit, if credit is due.

Trump's basically trying to get away with renaming the exact same NAFTA agreement, and call it an accomplishment.

Should come as no surprise, because that's all Trump's been doing for the better part of his life anyway, slapping his name on other people's work and calling it an accomplishment.
I'm sure he made changes. Changes based in ignorance.
Right here in this thread, Republicans don't know the difference between something made in Canada by a foreign company and something made in Canada by a Canadian company.

Oh, believe me, I give Trump credit for everything he does.

Only Republicans and a few scary extremists in the entire world think stripping parents of their children is a good thing.. It's such a shock to the system when American Republicans find it to be a good policy.
It truly defines who they are. What kind of people they are. More than anything else.

THe parents choose this. They did not have to. They are not fleeing a war, or a volcano. They are illegal immigrants who have been coached on how to game the system.

YOu support them, because you want to see America turned into a Third World Shithole.

You already called it an accomplishment. Backtracking?

Oh, believe me, I give Trump credit for everything he does.

Liar.

We honor John McCain.....bla, bla, bla......thoughts and prayers ....blah, blah blah.......served his country

He never liked McCain so what if he won't say anything after he died?
He is the President
He speaks for the country

We've come a long way from "Not my President. I'm glad to you finally view him as your president. LOL

I'm sure he made changes. Changes based in ignorance.
Right here in this thread, Republicans don't know the difference between something made in Canada by a foreign company and something made in Canada by a Canadian company.

What the hell are you talking about? Canadian auto plants produce American vehicles for crying out loud.

America is not asking about McCain. As always it's the Media focusing on emotional irrelevant issues trying to distract attention away from President Trump's remarkable accomplishments.

So the President American Legion didn’t send a letter to the White House on Monday, on behalf of it’s two million members, requesting that Trump show respect for an American service veteran?

He never liked McCain so what if he won't say anything after he died?

Because a great American died, and as President, it is his job to lead ALL Americans and show respect for the contribution and the service of all Americans.

Last week, another great American passed. Aretha Franklin. Trump’s comments were equally repugnant. They were all about him. She “worked for me”. Terrific person”. No comment on her enormous musical contributions, and of course he ignored her focus on RESPECT, equality and justice for all.

Forum List

Back