Trump needs to nominate some Non-whites and women

Well, over half this country are women and that includes non-whites. Fairness is why.

it's not about people gaining coveted positions that they would like, it's about Trump appointing who he thinks will do the best job. That is the most Fair thing to do for the benefit of American citizens. If Trump makes a mistake, then he makes a mistake. But for him to put people in positions of power because he thinks its "fair" for those few people, is completely "UNfair" to the American people. Now you see part of whats wrong with establishment politicians

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

He also needs to consider transgender and homosexuals.

Wrong, he needs to find the best people he can that can do the job, if they happen to be from some special regressive class that's fine. But competence comes first.

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

He just needs to nominate people that will work for Americans first. Not a tiny fraction of special interest groups.
Demographics tell us that America looks like non-Whites, women and the LGBT community. Shouldn't our government look like America?

No he doesn't.
Absolutely agree. Let his Presidency be a lesson for all future generations. The best way to learn a lesson is to learn it the hard way.
What lesson was that? When you start installing people based on non-whiteness and non-maleness you get Obama, Holder and Lynch?
^ dumb fucking nonsense. Which I guess should be expected from an anti-Jew conspiracist.

And since when did you give a damn about Jews? Was it when he nominated Steve Bannon?

Trump will choose the best people for the job(s). Now run along, cupcake.

Trump will choose the best people for the job(s). Now run along, cupcake.
The bigots and racists he has already chosen foretells his nefarious agenda and "defines the nature of the "right people for the job,"

There you go deflecting again. When was the last time a sports team affected your health care, your voting rights or your civil rights? Duhhh!

Well Duh, when was the criteria for the best people based on race and gender instead of ability and accomplishments?

Yeah, those people Trump picks will be affecting our healthcare and voting rights, so why not pick the best people instead of the most politically correct ones?
The majority of voting Americans don't want Trump or his picks. That is a lot of tax dollars talking, bub! Trump will soon realize that he isn't in charge at all…he works for US. We the People overwhelmingly rejected Trump at the ballot box and our voices WILL BE HEARD. Let the protests intensify until he kneels before the majority of the American People whom he works for! I don't think he can take the stress!

There you go deflecting again. When was the last time a sports team affected your health care, your voting rights or your civil rights? Duhhh!

Well Duh, when was the criteria for the best people based on race and gender instead of ability and accomplishments?

Yeah, those people Trump picks will be affecting our healthcare and voting rights, so why not pick the best people instead of the most politically correct ones?
The majority of voting Americans don't want Trump or his picks. That is a lot of tax dollars talking, bub! Trump will soon realize that he isn't in charge at all…he works for US. We the People overwhelmingly rejected Trump at the ballot box and our voices WILL BE HEARD. Let the protests intensify until he kneels before the majority of the American People whom he works for! I don't think he can take the stress!
no, the majority of New Yorkers, Californians, and Miamians don't like trump. Nobody gives a fuck about them.

no, the majority of New Yorkers, Californians, and Miamians don't like trump. Nobody gives a fuck about them.
You'd better GIVE A FUCK about them…they are financing the government by putting in far more tax dollars than they take out. If the Blue states seceded the poor ass red states would plunge into darkness and poverty.

You'd better GIVE A FUCK about them…they are financing the government by putting in far more tax dollars than they take out. If the Blue states seceded the poor ass red states would plunge into darkness and poverty.
No they're not. Full of welfare recipients they are.

He most certainly does not you freak. What he needs to do is nominate people who are qualified DESPITE their liberal surnames

People need to stop responding to this freaks OP's, it only feeds his psychosis.

No they're not. Full of welfare recipients they are.
Do some research and come on back..your ignorant responses are too elementary to address.

He most certainly does not you freak. What he needs to do is nominate people who are qualified DESPITE their liberal surnames

People need to stop responding to this freaks OP's, it only feeds his psychosis.
This is one of those times that Matthew's "psychosis" makes sense. If Trump really aspires to bridge the widening partisan gap and bring American together again, he ought to diversify his administration and include a cross section of Americans from all races and ethnicities.

Well, over half this country are women and that includes non-whites. Fairness is why.

Really........ so it doesn't matter if you are qualified, but rather to be fair, let's pick whoever fits the pop culture definition of fair?

The irony here is that you would never hold yourself to the same standard.

If you went into the hospital needing heart surgery or something, and they came out and said... well we wanted to give you a highly qualified doctor, but the only one around was a white guy, and we already have enough of those.

To be 'fair' we got you this black guy that had a 2.0 in med school and dropped out, or you can pick this lady that faints at the sight of blood. They may not be qualified.... but this is more 'fair'.

I'm going to take a wild guess, and say you would magically ditch your "fair" crap, and find another hospital... as would any rational intelligent person.

Reminds me of back in the early 2000s I still listened to RW Radio, and I think it was Glen Beck got a call from one of these college educated idiots. Some black student called in and said he could prove Beck was racists.

Beck: "No, I'm not racists."

Moron: "Oh yeah? How many black people are on your staff?"

Beck: "Yeah, and ask me how many black people applied for a job on my staff?"

Moron: "Well you should go and find black people to hire!"

Beck: "Huh? You want me to just randomly start asking black people if they want to be on my staff?"

"Yeah"

At which point Beck just burst out laughing, with his staff, until the guy hung up.

This is how dumb the left-wing is. This makes sense in their world. Beck should have stopped posting jobs, and considering the people who applied, and simply started asking random people if they want a job in radio, regardless of if they have any abilities useful to radio, have any desire to be in radio, have any experience in radio.... but rather... because their skin was a different shade. That alone makes you "qualified" in left-wing idiot world.
You anecdotes are cute and snide but unrealistic. If you see a Black doctor he is likely to be highly qualified and credentialed. Just look to Ben Carson as an example. You also know that medical competence is measured by testing; and, even those passing with minimal scores are qualified. BTW most of THOSE are White too.

The Beck tale, is just totally absurd and stupid. There are plenty of competent and qualified Black people staffing shows hosting Black personalities such as Tavis Smiley, Al Sharpton, and others with excellent results.

Forum List

Back