🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump, new National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien speak to reporters

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

ME: Well, there he is folks, Bolton's replacement. He's not new to working on National Security issues

So, is this gonna be Trump's fourth NSA, or is it gonna be Trump's fourth pic for NSA? :21: :9:

• Banned
So, is this gonna be Trump's fourth NSA, or is it gonna be Trump's fourth pic for NSA?

Who gives a fuck, asshole. Trump is a billionaire because he demands results. When he is not happy, someone goes and someone new comes in.

McDonalds toilet scrubbers like you don't understand how CEOs work.

Relevant viewing...

Snip - Bolton. O'Brien is cut from the exact same neoconservative cloth as Bolton and represents, at most, change in style and physical appearance. With pressure mounting on Trump to attack Iran after unproven accusations that it was involved in an attack on Saudi oil facilities, the President's national security team may find itself without allies in the effort. Will O'Brien put the brakes on Trump's neocons...or will he hit the accelerator?

It's a great discussion on the topic.

ME: Well, there he is folks, Bolton's replacement. He's not new to working on National Security issues

Basically he is John Bolton light without the stupid mustache. Guess we know now Trump's true feelings about war

• Banned
Relevant viewing...

Snip - Bolton. O'Brien is cut from the exact same neoconservative cloth as Bolton and represents, at most, change in style and physical appearance. With pressure mounting on Trump to attack Iran after unproven accusations that it was involved in an attack on Saudi oil facilities, the President's national security team may find itself without allies in the effort. Will O'Brien put the brakes on Trump's neocons...or will he hit the accelerator?

It's a great discussion on the topic.

To Ron Paul, Mother Teresa is a neocon

To Ron Paul, Mother Teresa is a neocon

Military personnel seem to like him. He received more money from military personnel than all other candidates combined...combined...combined.

He's the one who said bring em home and build more bases here. He's the one who said we marched right in there, we can march right back out.

Anyway. I shared the discussion more for the casual passer-by who's looking for the broader perspective rather than looking for the typical political football fluff we see echoed by trustees in cable news entertainment programming.

Last edited:
Hostage negotiator Robert O'Brien is Trump's new US national security adviser

skynews-robert-obrien-trump_4778949.jpg

First I’ve seen this.

Robert O'Brien is a lawyer who co-founded his own firm in Los Angeles and has worked on cases of US hostages abroad.

In February he helped win the release of US engineer Danny Burch, who had been held hostage in Yemen for 18 months.

From Hostage negotiator Robert O'Brien is Trump's new US national security adviser

An aside, he converted from the Catholic church to the Latter Day Saints. When is the media going to jump on that?

Hostage negotiator Robert O'Brien is Trump's new US national security adviser

skynews-robert-obrien-trump_4778949.jpg

First I’ve seen this.

Robert O'Brien is a lawyer who co-founded his own firm in Los Angeles and has worked on cases of US hostages abroad.

In February he helped win the release of US engineer Danny Burch, who had been held hostage in Yemen for 18 months.

From Hostage negotiator Robert O'Brien is Trump's new US national security adviser

An aside, he converted from the Catholic church to the Latter Day Saints. When is the media going to jump on that?

How does any of that qualify him for the position of National Security Adviser?

So, is this gonna be Trump's fourth NSA, or is it gonna be Trump's fourth pic for NSA?

Who gives a fuck, asshole. Trump is a billionaire because he demands results. When he is not happy, someone goes and someone new comes in.

McDonalds toilet scrubbers like you don't understand how CEOs work.
That's how toddlers "work", not CEOs.

UPDATE: I have not heard a peep about this guy since he was picked. Thats probably a good thing.

Forum List

Back