🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: No Limit on Number of Military We’ll Send to the Border

Mexico is not stopping them.

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out

Good questions. Someone spent a lot of deal organizing and funding this invasion. And it is an invasion. They are carrying their own flags. It would take about 70 days to walk here. They sure are making good time. They don't appear to be dehydrated or otherwise weak. Nope, all is going according to plan, including the willing media taking photos.

I am guessing that they don't plan on checking in when they get to the border to apply for refugee status. No, they think America should not have borders. There are rumors that some radical Islamists are among them. We have no idea where they are coming from or who they are. No way in hell should they be allowed to flood across the border. Each and every one must apply and go through a thorough vetting process.

If their goal is to escape their country, they have already succeeded. They made it to Mexico and can stay there. Why isn't anyone on the left demanding that Mexico take them in? Hmmmm?????

We can't even help all of our poor people. Our vets are still going without necessities. So, Mexico, if you are truly concerned, then step up or shut up. Liberals should feel free to start a GoFundMe account and send big sums of money so Mexico can house and feed these folks. America is full and we need to get caught up on helping our own before more welfare-seeking people come in and make demands of us.

Trump's approval ratings will jump ten points if he actually has the courage to put America first and send troops to the border.

That would make him The Best President Ever!

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out
upload_2018-10-23_17-19-58.jpeg

upload_2018-10-23_17-20-34.jpeg

I think Mexico took a shot at stopping the Mob but just did not send enough troops to the border. I hope Trump does not make the same mistake.

Declare illegals enemy combatants and deny them all due process. Send them to military camps and process them immediately for deportation. No hearings, no catch and release, no fucking anything.

Last resort if interdiction doesn't happen in Mexico (as a practical matter within the scope of reality) use water cannons to keep them from setting foot in the US. Our insane laws require asylum processing the moment they cross the border. Suck the Rio Grande dry knocking them backward & away from the border

I seem to remember a formidable police & military presence every time us college kids used to cross over. It's total BS if their Military "can't" control them, and bottle neck them into containment areas, well within the Mexican borders.
So you want to attack people while on Mexico's land?
You attack where the invasion is coming from. You have some other stupid idea how to do it?

yeah ok. ain't happening poindexter.

Probably not, but it should.

Do you like big government owning and maintaining all that land?
hey, let's send them to GTMO

We could use them to colonize Cuba just like in the 1800's we used immigrants to colonize Indian lands.....

Really I'd be thrilled with re-colonizing some of our inner cities to boost our GDP.

Now if Canada or Mexico just came begging to join us.... :) I'm sorta kidding.
YOU want 'em, YOU pay for them.

I'm not paying for them. I'm saving money by letting them mow the lawns the cities of St Louis, Cleveland and Detroit are having to mow. We are gonna register and deport these ppl if they screw up.

They work, they maintain some plot in one of those cities ppl don't even wanna buy for last year's taxes and they're my best friend. We need more good Americans.

Maybe when the Chinese buy double the number of new cars as us it will seem important?

If you wanna give up this economic super power race just say so, then we don't need a growing economy.
You Leftards have always loved slave labor.

View attachment 224341

View attachment 224342

I think Mexico took a shot at stopping the Mob but just did not send enough troops to the border. I hope Trump does not make the same mistake.
Where were those pics taken?

Probably not, but it should.

Do you like big government owning and maintaining all that land?
hey, let's send them to GTMO

We could use them to colonize Cuba just like in the 1800's we used immigrants to colonize Indian lands.....

Really I'd be thrilled with re-colonizing some of our inner cities to boost our GDP.

Now if Canada or Mexico just came begging to join us.... :) I'm sorta kidding.
YOU want 'em, YOU pay for them.

I'm not paying for them. I'm saving money by letting them mow the lawns the cities of St Louis, Cleveland and Detroit are having to mow. We are gonna register and deport these ppl if they screw up.

They work, they maintain some plot in one of those cities ppl don't even wanna buy for last year's taxes and they're my best friend. We need more good Americans.

Maybe when the Chinese buy double the number of new cars as us it will seem important?

If you wanna give up this economic super power race just say so, then we don't need a growing economy.
You Leftards have always loved slave labor.

Slave labor? What did I say about slave labor?

I like the death penalty btw and if you haven't guessed I'm a bit of a military nerd. Oh, and I have a thread going on elsewhere about limiting government payouts.

Guess that makes me leftist compared to you?

Mass the border with troops. It's time to defend our country.

Letting them in and forcing citizenship on them is my idea for fixing our property value problem. What's yours?

Ya dumbfuck.
If they work they'll just send all their money back to mehico.

They might. So cold them potato farmers back in the day. We'll be taxing them also so that's the risk we'll have to take. I'd love to have their families over so hopefully that stops after awhile.

You don't sound much like a small government free trade person if you are talking about sending money out of the country as if its a bad thing. I'm a bit of a protectionist myself. Every Chinese whatever you buy is more money for their Space Force not ours. The Republican free trade folks would say sending money to another country makes us stronger by giving them more money to buy our goods with or something I don't quite understand.

Letting them in and forcing citizenship on them is my idea for fixing our property value problem. What's yours?

Ya dumbfuck.

They might. So cold them potato farmers back in the day. We'll be taxing them also so that's the risk we'll have to take. I'd love to have their families over so hopefully that stops after awhile.

You don't sound much like a small government free trade person if you are talking about sending money out of the country as if its a bad thing. I'm a bit of a protectionist myself. Every Chinese whatever you buy is more money for their Space Force not ours. The Republican free trade folks would say sending money to another country makes us stronger by giving them more money to buy our goods with or something I don't quite understand.

The disgusting cockroaches can’t fix their own shithole country but you think they can help ours? Hahaha...that’s some funny shit.
What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking good Americans over?

Declare illegals enemy combatants and deny them all due process. Send them to military camps and process them immediately for deportation. No hearings, no catch and release, no fucking anything.
Trump has laid the ground work for exactly this.. And I support it 100%!

Ya dumbfuck.

So ya want to lose billions to remittance?
This is a prime example of dems and their moronic thinking.

Ya dumbfuck.

Might?
Ya stupid sonofabitch,they already send back 18.5 billion a year making it the second largest money maker for mehico next to PEMEX.
Your thinking is as shallow as a kiddie pool and just as yellow.

a few years ago I did propose that we dig out a river and just flood it with a few thousand very angry crocodiles !!!

a few years ago I did propose that we dig out a river and just flood it with a few thousand very angry crocodiles !!!

Feeding em would become an issue once the beaners stopped swimming the Rio Grande.
I suppose we could supplement their diet by having illegals caught in the US swim back to mehico.

Feeding em would become an issue once the beaners stopped swimming the Rio Grande.
I suppose we could supplement their diet by having illegals caught in the US swim back to mehico.
i wonder what happens when the 7000 of them wake up godzilla and rodan.

Forum List

Back