🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: No Limit on Number of Military We’ll Send to the Border

'As the “caravan” of illegal aliens marches through Mexico behind the flags of the countries they’re fleeing, you have to wonder why they carry their flags so proudly when they’re willing to march 1,700 miles not to live there anymore.'
So how does a dirt poor immigrant marching thousands of miles even obtain a flag, let alone the food and water their getting?
Why don't you tell us where they are getting their support, skippy?

And then back it up.

Mexico is not stopping them.

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out
FUCK YEAH!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Swat that fly with a bazooka!

There is no such thing as overkill.

:banana:

Last resort if interdiction doesn't happen in Mexico (as a practical matter within the scope of reality) use water cannons to keep them from setting foot in the US. Our insane laws require asylum processing the moment they cross the border. Suck the Rio Grande dry knocking them backward & away from the border

I seem to remember a formidable police & military presence every time us college kids used to cross over. It's total BS if their Military "can't" control them, and bottle neck them into containment areas, well within the Mexican borders. We shouldn't have signed away as much leverage in the new NA trade agreement, however, we still do have plenty of leverage & a might big stick to clobber the Mexican gov. into submission. Trump is probably not going to be tentative & shy in making this abundantly clear through back channels, even if he doesn't announce so in a presser...

Last edited:
Mass the border with troops. It's time to defend our country.
Hurry up and get your self down there.
I served my time. 6911 ESC 79-85. Yourself?
So you are ditching this chance to do something for your country? IN your country?
You forgot to answer. Ever serve?
Perhaps you are not deemed worthy of an answer.
That's what I thought. Worthless leftist traitor trash.

Last resort if interdiction doesn't happen in Mexico (as a practical matter within the scope of reality) use water cannons to keep them from setting foot in the US. Our insane laws require asylum processing the moment they cross the border. Suck the Rio Grande dry knocking them backward & away from the border

I seem to remember a formidable police & military presence every time us college kids used to cross over. It's total BS if their Military "can't" control them, and bottle neck them into containment areas, well within the Mexican borders.
So you want to attack people while on Mexico's land?

Hurry up and get your self down there.
I served my time. 6911 ESC 79-85. Yourself?
So you are ditching this chance to do something for your country? IN your country?
You forgot to answer. Ever serve?
Perhaps you are not deemed worthy of an answer.
That's what I thought. Worthless leftist traitor trash.
And yet you don't want to be bothered to go to the border to help out.

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out
FUCK YEAH!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Swat that fly with a bazooka!

There is no such thing as overkill.

:banana:
Explain to us how boneyard aircraft are going to help.
Explain to us how ships are going to help with a land-based caravan.

I guess we're paying these soldiers anyways......

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!
I’d like them to march on their own shithole governments and force change.

Well yeah, I'd like Mexico even to be safe off the tourist compounds. Its a bit much to ask these folks to lead a violent revolution.

Let's give them houses the cities of Detroit or St Louis owns and put them to work. 10 clean years and the house is theirs and they're a citizen. No one even buys these houses at delinquent property tax auctions.
Let’s give them a bayonet point and say clean up your own shithole, we have a process for immigration so get in line.
Part of that process is seeking asylum, asshole. I thought you assfucks were all about the law & yet here you are wanting to stab people who are obeying it.

I seem to remember a formidable police & military presence every time us college kids used to cross over. It's total BS if their Military "can't" control them, and bottle neck them into containment areas, well within the Mexican borders.
So you want to attack people while on Mexico's land?
if by "attack" mean sending H20 or other non lethals a few yards past the border... then YES. It is Mexico's responsibility to mitigate in this looming event & if they can't (wont) stymie the invading army of invaders than ultimately the buck stops with us.

I guess we're paying these soldiers anyways......

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!
I’d like them to march on their own shithole governments and force change.

Well yeah, I'd like Mexico even to be safe off the tourist compounds. Its a bit much to ask these folks to lead a violent revolution.

Let's give them houses the cities of Detroit or St Louis owns and put them to work. 10 clean years and the house is theirs and they're a citizen. No one even buys these houses at delinquent property tax auctions.
why would they move into shitholes like what they just left? you all have no fking common sense at all.

If its National Guard and not Active Duty troops I don't have a problem with it at all.
All they can do is offer support, not act in an armed, military capacity. They can do some of the jobs that the border guards were doing, so they are free to go to the physical border.
so what do you think the caravan will do, push them out of the way?

Forum List

Back