🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: No Limit on Number of Military We’ll Send to the Border

Mexico is not stopping them.

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out

I guess we're paying these soldiers anyways......

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!
Like all the productive bums we already have?

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out
If its National Guard and not Active Duty troops I don't have a problem with it at all.
All they can do is offer support, not act in an armed, military capacity. They can do some of the jobs that the border guards were doing, so they are free to go to the physical border.

If its National Guard and not Active Duty troops I don't have a problem with it at all.
All they can do is offer support, not act in an armed, military capacity. They can do some of the jobs that the border guards were doing, so they are free to go to the physical border.
They can act however Trump orders them to.

UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION: Article 4, Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion;"
- Article IV

7,000+ criminals, who have violated the laws of several nations now as they make their way, intentionally refusing to register for Asylum with the UN who has made the effort to give them that opportunity en-route, with the pre-determined goal of 'storming the gates' - of illegally crossing into the United States, with or without guns weapons, IS AN 'INVASION'!

The Constitution of the United States CLEARLY states that the United States Government WILL protect the United States and its citizens from INVASION.

Should ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVE refuse to comply / support Article 4, Section 4 of the United States Constitution they will not only be GUILTY of being IN VIOLATION OF THE US CONSTITUTION but will be GUILTY of supporting / aiding and abetting these criminals.

Doing so would be evidence of behavior unbecoming of an elected member of the US house of Representatives, the US Senate, and / or the White House...justification for Censure if not removal of any such elected official from their government position.

ENFORCEMENT OF EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS IS NOT OPTIONAL!

COMPLIANCE / ENFORCEMENT OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION IS NOT OPTIONAL!

You either believe in the US Constitution and Law or you don't.

You either believe in enforcing / up-holding the US Constitution and Law or you don't.

You either believe the law applies to EVERYONE or you believe it applies to NO ONE.

If you do not support adherence to the US Constitution, to enforcement of existing US Law, and defense of the united States from illegal invasion then you have no business being in the United States Government.

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!
Like all the productive bums we already have?

I'm optimistic I guess and U don"t wanna give up on himanity.

BUT, BUT, BUT....your people keep saying you’re not for open borders...did that change this week?

You sure? I thought the Guard was under the command of the governors?

Posse Comitatus and Martial Law
The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 prohibits the use of U.S. military forces to perform the tasks of civilian law enforcement such as arrest, apprehension, interrogation, and detention unless explicitly authorized by Congress.
What the National Guard Can and Cannot Do on Mexico Border

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 prohibits the use of U.S. military forces to perform the tasks of civilian law enforcement such as arrest, apprehension, interrogation, and detention unless explicitly authorized by Congress.
Local law enforcement will not prevail against an army the size of the army prepared to invade.

BUT, BUT, BUT....your people keep saying you’re not for open borders...did that change this week?

I have no clue who you are speaking about. I am not a party member or party cheerleader or party worshiping lamb. No one should be, it allows me to be honest, non hypocritical and speak for or against individual things individuals do.

Protection of our border is a military act.

Forum List

Back